CA - Tori Vienneau, 22, & Dean Springstube, 10 mos, murdered, Bonita, 26 July 2006 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is ridiculous! People know things, why haven't they spoken up?! DO THE RIGHT THING, FOLKS!!! :furious: :behindbar I wish there was a way to rattle doors, and shake things up. :( This is so wrong.

I thought Project Jason was for assistance to families of the missing, not murder cases Shadow.

"Also, Kelly Jolkowski, from Project Jason www.projectjason.org may have some ideas....just some thoughts."

Christine suggested that Kelly may have some ideas and I agree. She is a wealth of knowledge and always willing to lend a helping hand to a family in need no matter what the case.

Bumping for Tori and Dean...

Prayers that the SDPD get the evidence they need to make an arrest soon.

Prayers for Dayna that Justice make come soon for Tori and Dean.

Every time this thread comes back up here I hold my breath and hope there's news about an arrest..... May it happen soon.

I got this email from Dayna today and by the time I got her OK to post it here and got back here it's a little late. But it is not to late. Please everyone if you can light a candle tonight for Tori & Dean and the Detectives who are working on their case. It's never to late to say a prayer.

For some reason I can't copy/paste her email. She asked that we light 2 white candles and pray for Tori & Dean tonight between 6:00pm & 8:00pm pacific time. Today is 9 months since they were taken from this earth. Dayna asked that we pray for the Detectives who are working on their case too. She said that this has been very hard on them too.

Sorry I am late posting this but like I said before, light the candles and say a prayer when ever you can.

I just now lit two candles, it's never too late.

Don't always rule someone out just because they have an alibi. For example, there are people who would lie for someone no matter what. So, you have a Mom or a Dad or both who swear that their son or daughter was at home with them when they actually were not. There is the alibi, it isn't true but hard to disprove.

You're absolutely right.

The bench is in place and here are pictures:

CIMG1785.jpg

CIMG1798.jpg

CIMG1795.jpg

I got this email from Dayna today and by the time I got her OK to post it here and got back here it's a little late. But it is not to late. Please everyone if you can light a candle tonight for Tori & Dean and the Detectives who are working on their case. It's never to late to say a prayer.

For some reason I can't copy/paste her email. She asked that we light 2 white candles and pray for Tori & Dean tonight between 6:00pm & 8:00pm pacific time. Today is 9 months since they were taken from this earth. Dayna asked that we pray for the Detectives who are working on their case too. She said that this has been very hard on them too.

Sorry I am late posting this but like I said before, light the candles and say a prayer when ever you can.

Will do this weekend. Thanks for the info.

The bench is in place and here are pictures:

Sometimes things are just so unfair. I look at the bench, the flowers around the gravesite, and I just can't imagine visiting someone I love this way. I can't imagine sitting there, with my daughter and grandson in the ground, I can hardly even think about it, imagine living it. I have never lost anyone I know, well, one person, but they were buried in another state, so I never have been to her grave. This all is just so unfair. Unfair to all the lives that have affected by this...what a ripple.

Happy Birthday my dear sweet friend. May God bless you with a day of peace for your birthday. The ultimate gift would be an arrest!! :HappyBday

Not a good idea. He is in prison for tax evasion and weapons violations.

offtopic.gif

Hiya LM. Really???? Wow. I missed that. Very sad. I had read in the past he put up rewards for quite a few. Dang. You just never know do ya? Do you have any links, would be interested in reading about this. I can't seem to spell his name right :D and when I try to search it other ways it's not coming up with much a nothin' .

Dayna, Tori's mom, Dean's grandma had a birthday last week (April 30th) and I failed to read it at her myspace page.

So sorry Dayna, we all send our :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member