GUILTY CA - Two women, three kids found slain in Modesto home, 18 July 2015

http://www.kcra.com/news/local-news...-among-5-victims-in-modesto-killings/34244334

Family members said another victim was Crews' other daughter, six-year-old Elizabeth, and the third child was a friend of Elizabeth's who was at the home visiting before they all planned to go to a fair.

Timothy Ripley, Crews' ex-husband and Elizabeth's biological father, told KCRA 3 that he is devastated.

The fifth victim is an adult and police have not confirmed her relationship to the family.

So AFTER his 2 yr old son dies while in his care, two years ago, he doubles down, and slaughters FIVE more innocent people?

What a monster.

So AFTER his 2 yr old son dies while in his care, two years ago, he doubles down, and slaughters FIVE more innocent people?

What a monster.

The little boy wasn't Martinez's son. He was the son of Dr. Crews and her ex-husband. But, yes, Martinez is a horrid man.

Another case where I wish California had an effective Death Penalty ....

Has anyone found any background info on Martin Martinez? I haven't seen much reported about him, other than that he had a relationship and a daughter with the doctor and that he has relatives in San Jose.

What an absolute monster. I can't imagine the pain remaining family members must be dealing with, so much tragedy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read there will be a Modesto police press conference this afternoon.

I wish we could learn more about how the tot died 2 yrs. ago - I read on MSM that a neighbor said it was very peculiar circumstances and happened while Martinez was alone with that 2 y old boy.

Can you Calif. people check for criminal & civil records online for Martinez?

I also wonder who he is - education, job, where did he live, what would he do all day. MSM said it was his own mom who lived with the Doc' - - I wonder what the heck that was about -- odd, maybe, but I read that those homes had a lot of bedrooms, and it sure sounds like this Doc' was very much a 'people person', so must have truly loved having all that hubbub in her home.

I did NOT read that the father of the deceased 2 y old had ever been married to the Doc', just that they'd had 2 kids together. Anyone know where that father lives?

Surely there must be a ton on info' about Martinez, cuz' Doc' was a local public figure, so it would make sense her pals and staff would have some idea of what her relationship was with Martinez. I also want to learn about Matthew's personality - known for having a temper? Gun owner (isn't owning guns common in that area)? Was there suspicion on Martinez when the 1st 2 y old died? It seems super duper wierd that there are no details known about this Martinez.

Also, WHY have police not announced all the names, etc., of who was murdered in this house. Any info' out as to 'where' in their bodies all were shot - head, torso?? I hate to say it, but I can imagine the order in which Martinez chose to kill the 5.....

No neighbors heard anything at all - have police announced a general idea of the time of the murders? Would Martinez get a silencer - I know squat about guns - is it a big deal to get a silencer, or pretty simple?

I think a neighbor said he'd see Martinez out in the yard playing with the kids some.

You Californians: Where is it that Martinez went, and why? Is it some spot where he thought he could kinda 'hide out unseen' for awhile, but unfortunately for him a patrolling officer stumbled on him?

I wonder what it means that Martinez didn't seem to 'really' try to run and get away, and, forensic folk, what does it mean that Martinez was peaceably arrested - - could it mean Martinez is just fine with life in prison, facing death penalty (Is Martinez from Modesto - surely then he knew all about Scott Peterson), and wouldn't it make sense to think that it means that Martinez has that mindset one sees in some domestic violence relationship patterns: 'She (Doc') made me do it - This all falls on HER. She gave me no choice.'

Also, wonder so much about Martinez' life - job? income level? education? Was there an element in this where he felt/rationalized/created a story that Doc' really had just used him to be a sperm donor for her (something like that) PLUS he could tell that Doc' had more money, more social skills, more pals, more brains, etc., than him, so he was jealous and had been in a stewing rage at how he lacked any and all power. Also, I think it'd be a good guess that the Doc' ended it with Martinez, so I imagine he was enraged about that.

Anyone know if Doc' let Martinez live with her for awhile? Doc' have Martinez at the birth of their baby?

Child support initiated ?????????????

I live here ... Ugh .... Makes me sick ... Press conference scheduled or this afternoon . Lacy Peterson x 3 . This sick SOB needs to be tortured and then meet his maker for an eternity in a place with no doors .

Crews mother lives in Fallon NV, near Reno, last spoke to daughter on Thurs.

http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article27885592.html

Beidleman would only confirm the name of her daughter among the victims. She said she met Martinez briefly about a year ago when he and her daughter were in Nevada. Pratt identified Crews and two of the other victims as her daughters. She said Martinez was the father of Crews’ 6-month-old daughter and had once worked at the Health Services Agency.

About where ex-husband lived

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...gs-of-3-6393564.php+&cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Interviewed Sunday outside his second-floor apartment not far away, Ripley, 50, appeared distraught, unsteady and tired. He spoke slowly and seemed overwhelmed by the tragedy.

An employee of a graphic design firm, Ripley said he was not only dealing with the slayings of his wife and daughter but still coping with the sudden death last year of his 2-year-old son, Christopher, whom he fathered with Crews.

“I buried my son not even a year ago, and now I have to bury my daughter,” he said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back