CA CA - William Bradford has Died

Discussion in 'Serial Killers' started by SuziQ, Mar 14, 2008.

1. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

I wasn't sure where to put this thread. Below is a link to the original one that's in archives.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41404&page=10&highlight=William+Bradford

On San Quentin State Prison's death row, Bradford finally agreed to sit down with detectives over two days several months ago and conceded knowing some of the half-dozen women. But he refused to provide detailed answers to key questions. He also denied killing them.

Now the case has again gone cold, because Bradford died of cancer last week at age 61 at the state prison medical facility in Vacaville.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-photos14mar14,0,3131903.story

2. Loading...

3. curious1

curious1 So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm

Good riddence to bad garbage. Sorry, was that insensitive?

4. Brefie

Brefie New Member

Who cares?

I agree with you, btw.

5. MagicRose99

MagicRose99 Watch out for my thorns!

The problem is, while we rejoice in the demise of this monster, a lot of family's answers will remain unanswered because this monster is now dead... no bodies, no closure... He may never have divulged his secrets, but while he was alive, there was always a chance.

6. curious1

curious1 So broccoli, mother says your good for me,well I'm

These guys drag this stuff out for years just giving bits here and there when they want something like more time in the yard or a tv in a cell. I doubt they would have ever gotten anything substanial out of him.

He knew he was dying and still did not give out much.

7. CelticCat

CelticCat New Member

In looking at the archives I noticed that picture #33 looks a lot like Mary Olive Donohue, Doe Network Case File 1238DFOH. Couldn't find out if this person pictured was ever identified. Anyone know?

8. SeriouslySearching

SeriouslySearching Active Member

Welcome to WS, CelticCat! I can't answer your question, but wanted to welcome you just the same. :)