Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

will1re.png Everyone is always asking great questions. Keep in mind, my real name and this ID was tied together locally, same person thought it would be great to bring the step sister of Daniel to this group to be a stealthy observer and comment on Facebook that we all have it wrong but never accepted my offer to help search, and lastly, invited the "infiltrator" to the community search location which I will explain with 4 screen shots.

This first picture is of Dry Canyon flood basin that I've searched 5 times, 1 being the community search with 20 vetted members. At the bottom of the picture is a red arrow showing a location where Daniel grew up on Raintree and his Dad & step mom continue to live. Entrance to this is on Deodar. Towards the top of the picture is a Dept. of Water & Power maintenance yard. Chain link fence is horizontal where the dirt access road splits. Slightly lower and parallel towards the right is a thick grouping of trees as water runoff has created a river 10 feet deep to the basin. I have searched before the rains and after the rains. Infiltrator lives walking distance south-west of the Raintree address. Based on expert explanation of forensics, we were searching for tire tracks, smell, dirt disturbance, grass growth different than the surrounding areas, mushrooms. This field has had a search dog. You see the beginning of the cement flood channel that goes virtually straight for 3 miles to the main flood channel behind Lowes near Newhall Ranch rd. & Bouquet Cyn. where it decelerates due to rooted trees, rocks and sand....(now I find my screen shot is too big, let me post this and work on the picture issue)

Last edited:
This 2nd picture still has the red arrow of the house mentioned above, to the left is San Francisquito wash from the main channel north to Drink Water Flats. 5 of us have walked the entire wash, edge to edge along with up into the small canyons on the left to the road on the right. Search dog has worked portions of this, drone has flown over this.will2re.png

This 3rd picture has a new red arrow on Will & Lindas home. At the very top, the Dry Canyon Wash basin can be seen, follow it down to the main channel where it becomes sand. There are NO obstructions to stop objects during rain runoff. All of that has been checked out as the embezzler lead female obtained keys to every gate and never returned those keys. The main channel has been walked entirely by me prior to those rains with a follow up after the rains. All of the bike paths have what I call 3 horizontal vinyl white horse fencing that prevents from rolling a "bundle" under, and even if it happened, very large boulders line the wash edge which I've walked.will3re.png

This last picture #4 is a close up of Will & Lindas house, that field behind their home which has the block walk and a tall chain link fence around the dirt lot...I've included the 7-11 store (top right) which is mentioned in Anna Garcias Crime Watch which should be the last pictures of Will with a large "BUD" case. If you also look from this house, across the street and up a house of so is where that camera was looking at the driveway contradicting Daniels timeline. Sadly, this satellite view still shows Wills white truck parked on the street.will4re.png

Thank you, as always, for your very thorough descriptions and images. With all the time that has passed, developments in the case and knowledge of what you have thoroughly searched, do you have any hunches on what may may been done with him?

75 Days of walking myself approaching 500 hours, 20-30 dumpsters along San Francisquito cyn rd. but full of horse manure preventing additional items to be put in them, a timeline that starts at 5:12 pm with Daniel thinking will stop at 6:00 pm something when Linda would normally arrive home and we know she was late arriving at 7 pm something, locks Daniel into a somewhat close radius. A family member had placed a call which he received on his cell phone (so he wasn't outside cell reception)....If I had permission to tear up the entire Dry Canyon wash basin with a bull dozer, I would make it my 6th and final entry to that location....I can't state why....If we were given a simple "PING" piece of information by LE, it would have saved THOSE OF US THAT DID SEARCH...a lot of walking.

This picture #5 (red arrow lower right is where Daniel lives as seen on the Anna Garcia Crime Watch video) is called Haskell Open space, stretches from Haskell cyn & Copperhill going north straight, at the point you see a left turn, that is an uphill grade close to 25 degrees to a power station. To the right of that turn, is a very large movie property. I visited this location perhaps 5 times to cover every off road trail, wash channel, canyons....1 time before the rains, 4 after the rains. All of the property between this open space and the red arrow have been walked also. This was my 2nd most chosen area because of the closeness to the red arrow, no one would see him in the dark. The location closer to the red arrow has night time DRUGGIES at Bouquet Park and the elementary school is vacant.....We walked so many other locations that I won't post any other pictures.....will5re.png

Popping in to catch up since Ive been too busy lately to read anything besides work related items..UGH
Thanks as always to #TheMadScientist for the pictures and also for your time in searching for William.

Today Saturday 12-8-2018, more remains were found near those found on Wednesday in the article above. I did go to see if I could learn anything, but got there after the word got out and the coroner had already left. I had already searched this entire portion of the river about 1 week after Will had gone missing. .....More Human Remains Found In Santa Clarita Riverbed

It is my belief that Will has been gone since the day he was reported missing. With that being said, I really do hope this is him so that his family can give him a proper burial and won't have to wonder where he is any longer. My heart hurts so much for his wife.

Today Saturday 12-8-2018, more remains were found near those found on Wednesday in the article above. I did go to see if I could learn anything, but got there after the word got out and the coroner had already left. I had already searched this entire portion of the river about 1 week after Will had gone missing. .....More Human Remains Found In Santa Clarita Riverbed

UID thread for the remains: CA - CA - Skeletal Remains in Santa Clara River, Dec 2018

The family of Bryce Laspisa, a 19 year old missing from the Santa Clarita area, posted on their facebook page that "the preliminary report (on the remains found in Santa Clara River) indicates a much older person with extensive dental work". Do we know if Will had extensive dental work? I hope this is Will, he deserves a proper burial and his wife needs answers. His nephew has gotten away with murder for far too long...hope we see an arrest soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back