Still Missing CA - William Cierzan, 58, Santa Clarita Valley, 26 Jan 2017 #3

I am speaking just for myself....Gig-Tu, you do a great job. I posted why I stopped searching, this was the last straw that I didn't post. This person and myself were the only 2 that spoke at the City Council meeting to seek reward money. The problem with this, anyone with knowledge where the remains could be just put a death sentence on themselves by the punk nephew D.C. Then anytime I would search on my own, this person would continue to tell me that I was NOT entitled to claim the $$$$...I searched before she wanted to join me, then take 100% control of all evidence, only person able to talk to the Det. Ralph Hernandez, only one that talked to Linda Cierzan, only one that took phone video of the crime scene after CSI was finished. When I became the last male searcher, we were in numerous NO CELL locations and I could envision a "He said - She said" situation that is NOT WHAT I AM ABOUT, or how about he did this to me? This was an apparent desperate person needing money...then all the stories started to surface and I then went to every court date. Every legal GAME occurred and yesterday as I posted my previous time, she got about a 50% reduction on the real money taken....given 18 months to complete a lousy 30 days of community labor. My previous computer issues (now that I can post) Internet Explorer does NOT like this site, changed everything over to Google Chrome - things now work

I am speaking just for myself....Gig-Tu, you do a great job. I posted why I stopped searching, this was the last straw that I didn't post. This person and myself were the only 2 that spoke at the City Council meeting to seek reward money. The problem with this, anyone with knowledge where the remains could be just put a death sentence on themselves by the punk nephew D.C. Then anytime I would search on my own, this person would continue to tell me that I was NOT entitled to claim the $$$$...I searched before she wanted to join me, then take 100% control of all evidence, only person able to talk to the Det. Ralph Hernandez, only one that talked to Linda Cierzan, only one that took phone video of the crime scene after CSI was finished. When I became the last male searcher, we were in numerous NO CELL locations and I could envision a "He said - She said" situation that is NOT WHAT I AM ABOUT, or how about he did this to me? This was an apparent desperate person needing money...then all the stories started to surface and I then went to every court date. Every legal GAME occurred and yesterday as I posted my previous time, she got about a 50% reduction on the real money taken....given 18 months to complete a lousy 30 days of community labor. My previous computer issues (now that I can post) Internet Explorer does NOT like this site, changed everything over to Google Chrome - things now work
Welcome back and thank you for looking for Will. I don't know him or the family but I am sure they would be thankful for all you do and have done.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

It's a shame that honest intentions were met with greedy selfishness, which ultimately led to not finding Will.

While one was trying to find a missing man, the other was using that search as a tool to benefit only themselves. Poor Linda must have been blindsided with such behavior.

TMS, thanks for all of your efforts.

If mr hernandez were notified of this search area he could have some police protection for a search of the csi area.

I think the safety issues extend beyond the moment of search. LE or luck are what is needed now.

I think the safety issues extend beyond the moment of search. LE or luck are what is needed now.
I still recall the torrents of rain and flooding that made early searches difficult. To some extent, I believe his body may have been washed away somewhere.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

It took nearly 1 1/2 years to finally get Det. Ralph Hernandez to call me. Then I find out the embezzler - point person NEVER SENT DET. RH THE DETAILED SEARCH LOCATIONS THAT I DOCUMENTED, NEVER SENT DET. RH THE DEBRIEF I WROTE ABOUT THE UNVETTED "INFILTRATOR" THAT CAME TO MY FIELD SAT. FEB. 25, 2017 DURING THE COMMUNITY SEARCH, AND DET. RH NEVER GOT THE COPY OF MOTION ACTIVATED VIDEO THAT MIGHT BE A KEY PIECE OF EVIDENCE. He called me because a week ago, the coroner van was on San Francisquito cyn. rd. and I wanted to know if it pertained to this case, it didn't. But NOW, Det. Ralph Hernandez has every document, how the infiltrator ties into this case and will be up to him to obtain that video. Now I have a cell phone # and email address. If there is ever an arrest, I will seek OBSTRUCTION of a police investigation.

Bump for Will and Linda.
I'm not here much anymore since Tapatalk is no longer available but I check in on this case when I can. So infuriating that the person responsible is walking around with the rest of us..

Cryscrys...Pretty sure this might be a 21 yo male missing person that left home on June 30, 2018 only 2 blocks away. We've had some of the hottest days during this period.
I was thinking the exact same thing until I read how decomposed it was..but yes Mad Scientist you are right its has been one hell of a summer heat wise. Either way some family somewhere will get closure and for that we are all grateful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back