Resolved CA - Willits, WhtMale, 22-32, UP87917, found in creek bed under Hwy 101, shoulder-length hair, wearing women's clothing, Sept '21

Identified as 27-year-old Thaddeus Kagen Bradley from San Antonio, Texas. He lived a transient lifestyle.

DNA analysis identifies human remains found in 2021 in Willits

The cause of death was accidental due to acute methamphetamine toxicity. RIP Thaddeus
Glad it wasn't a homicide but also so sad that it was an overdose :( Meth has been killing a lot of people.

ETA: looks like they were identified through familial DNA and had been reported missing by their mother in July 2022

Kind of reassured this wasn't a (hate) crime. May you rest in peace now Thaddeus. Sorry the drugs took him, like so many. Sincere condolences to his loved ones. May they take comfort in knowing he is now freed from the suffering of the decease of addiction.

Possible match? the only thing that doesn't match is the height but NamUs mentions that the status of the remains is "Unrecognizable - Skeleton almost complete or complete" so the height of the remains may not be correct.

I don’t know. Hazel definitely seems a lot shorter than Doe. I heard Doe’s case got resolved. They’ve been identified, I guess? Hazel is still missing so it’s not her. This is pretty interesting.

Edit: UID has been ID’d as Thaddeus Bradley. He was a transient. Curious about the women’s clothing though.

Found this article about this gentleman, with an update regarding the cause of death:

""Upon further observation of the man’s skeletal remains, the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office determined Bradley suffered some injuries “at or near” the time of his death. This find complicated the initial conclusion, which was based on toxicology results, that Bradley had died from a drug overdose, officials said.

“At this point we don’t have enough evidence/information to determine if his death was the result of a homicide, natural death, accidental death, or suicide, thus the reason it has been classified as being Undetermined at this time,” Capt. Gregory Van Patten, spokesperson for the Mendocino County Sheriff’s Office, said Thursday afternoon."

R.I.P.

I don’t know. Hazel definitely seems a lot shorter than Doe. I heard Doe’s case got resolved. They’ve been identified, I guess? Hazel is still missing so it’s not her. This is pretty interesting.

Edit: UID has been ID’d as Thaddeus Bradley. He was a transient. Curious about the women’s clothing though.
Either just a random find or Tad was a person who enjoyed dressing genderfluid. Not unusual. There are many many shades and colors of lgbtq and the queer part is a huge spectrum. Edit, acording to an article he was not trans but enjoyed being gendernonconforming and also came from a gendernonconforming family background.

Rest in peace, gentle soul. I hope you found solace.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back