Cadaver dog hit on scent in DBs bedroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda ironic that the benefactor supports working dogs, but her buddy Tacopina dismisses their worth, IMO.

carole-- he's attempting to imply cadaver dogs --which are supposed to know the difference b/w human and animal bones-- might be responsible for a false positive at LI's house too.

except, in this search, they didn't use FBI cadaver dogs which

1) are known for having an accuracy rate of 90+% in general (links to this info posted all over this forum), and
2) martin grime's dogs have an excellent record of accuracy, specifically (same)

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...n-connection-to-1984-disappearance-of-sf-boy/

That's not true about Grimes dogs, his previous dog Eddie had only ever found one body, had missed a body, and alerted to material the police thought was bone but was in fact coconut.

again -- links to back up your assertions?

i posted about this coconut shenanigan in the other thread where you once again brought it up.

BBM
Are you saying that the FBI dog hit at the Irwin home was made by one of these three FBI dogs. I thought that you always said that it was Martin Grime's dog that made the hit.

yes. grime and his dogs work for the FBI. (this has been stated several times in this forum btw).

question-- in the dylan redwine thread you appear to assert the hypothetical validity of a dog hit infering a deceased body... but not so much in this forum. seems a contradiction... ?

Originally Posted by Ranch
I have a feeling that LE brought in HRD dogs early on in this case and used them in Mark's house and vehicle's. If they got a positive alert from those HRD dogs we would have seen a search warrant served immediately afterwards as in the Lisa Irwin case and not 10 days later. This is just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member