cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Unless they don't want the scent of a dead baby in their vehicle...

For some reason...I could easily see DB ordering JI to take her somewhere and from his kind of mouse-ish personality...I could see him wandering around not sure what to do.

I dunno...people just don't value human life anymore :(

You guys are so fast! I am not all the way caught up so please forgive if these are repeat questions.

1. This recently-dug dirt in the back yard -- is this something that they just recently found? It seems they've been combing the whole area for such a long time that they would have found it much sooner. Did they find it a couple of weeks ago and we are just now seeing it on their report?

2. The one thing that keeps sticking in my mind is, if you have a sick or deceased baby (geez it's hard even to write that), why would you put the body on the floor when you've got a perfectly good bed right there? Could be perhaps because someone else (an asleep son?) was on the bed and she didn't want him to see?

I was holding it together up til now but I feel kinda like I'm gonna cry, or maybe be sick.

I've been on both sides of the fence as well as balanced on top, but I will say that the mom has struck me as someone who thinks she's a bit more clever than she actually is. Which might be why LE let her talk as much to the news media as she wanted.

My first real post so I hope I haven't broken any rules ....

I'd like to hear from this neighbor

What neighbor? Sorry again. And why do people think this means she wasn't drunk? Maybe she got drunk and threw her on the floor in a rage?

Is it possible that they moved the body in one of their returns to the house?

Or is it possible that on Wednesday they found an EMPTY shallow grave in that wooded area (remember the sifters with Susan Powell Topaz Mntn shallow grave?) and that the baby has been moved from that location (and possibly dumped in the VERY nearby river)?

I am just trying to catch up on these threads, but could anyone tell me what the brother looked like? In other words, does he at all fit the description of the man walking down the street with the baby? TIA

And when was the last time anyone saw Lisa alive, besides her parents, do we know?

The brother was in the video with DB buying wine. Her brother is 20 and the last sighting the guy thought he was late 30's early 40's.

We have no clue outside the family who last saw Baby Lisa.

Jeez...why don't you just lock DB up and throw away the key?....Ever heard of innocent until PROVEN guilty??

You keep posting that DB MURDERED the baby BURIED her like it is a fact.

It is nowhere near a fact...:banghead:.

You could be right. The kidnapper, as in the Ramsey case, could have killed her and left her by the bed. 14 years from now we will still be poo-pooing the idea that a mother could do that to her child.

What would the person who did this be setting on fire in the house though?

if they were going to burn clothes or evidence and then dump the clothes or evidence in a dumpster,,, you better make sure the LIGHTER works before you get to the dumpster... I think :) :)

Dear God...could her body be in the Starbucks where Jeremy was working? We're they pouring concrete there, putting up new walls or was it just electrical work? I think someone needs to find out.

Doubtful! Le has video of jeremy working that night. I worked like he did there is usually video of workers at the construction site. usually electricians are one of the last people in building before being inspected. moo I think they know he was working. moo

I did want to say that my experience is with the bigger tape guns with the handle, not the smaller, handleless ones. The bigger ones click. We have 5 or 6 different kinds with handles at work and they all click if pulled slowly. We also have one of those smaller ones but I have never used it. Does anyone have one of those they can check?

Sorry if this has been answered--I got a call and am now 250 posts behind. Yes, our smaller one makes a very similar noise, if you use it slowly.

omg,i'm just catching up with everything.
just read the search warrant.....the cadaver dog picked up the scent of a deceased human on DB's bedroom floor WTH :furious::furious::furious:

And presumeably a deceased one! moo

Yeah, who does that? I cannot imagine someone carrying a deceased baby out in the open. Most likely she was put in some type of enclosure. All I can think of is DB was threatening to do something to the baby and JI trying to protect her so he runs outside with the baby. However, if JI was actually at the house at midnight then it creates many more questions and possibilities.

You guys are so fast! I am not all the way caught up so please forgive if these are repeat questions.

1. This recently-dug dirt in the back yard -- is this something that they just recently found? It seems they've been combing the whole area for such a long time that they would have found it much sooner. Did they find it a couple of weeks ago and we are just now seeing it on their report?

2. The one thing that keeps sticking in my mind is, if you have a sick or deceased baby (geez it's hard even to write that), why would you put the body on the floor when you've got a perfectly good bed right there? Could be perhaps because someone else (an asleep son?) was on the bed and she didn't want him to see?

I was holding it together up til now but I feel kinda like I'm gonna cry, or maybe be sick.

I've been on both sides of the fence as well as balanced on top, but I will say that the mom has struck me as someone who thinks she's a bit more clever than she actually is. Which might be why LE let her talk as much to the news media as she wanted.

My first real post so I hope I haven't broken any rules ....

CPR is supposed to be done on the floor, not sure if they would know that. Just a thought.

have the cops ever done something like this in the past to turn up the heat on the parents? Just wondering why if there really was any good evidence leading to a murder or any hint of that child why havent the cops arrested her before she flees?

If something like this happend to me or my family God forbid I wouldnt set foot in a police department w/o my lawyer, but i worked for a criminal lawyer and know how cops can be. 30 years ago I would have trusted them 100% now that im older no way especially if i was innocent. Just saying. i see a whole lota smoke but no fire.

So the dogs alerted on Oct 17, and the 17 hour search was on the following day. I know that there was thought that the walls, etc, were being xrayed.

Now who would know where wall cavities were and how to access them without tearing out the walls?

Oooh, maybe an electrician?

I think you can knock on a wall and figure out where the cavities are.

Never did believe she was a drunk...MOO House too clean,kids looked too well cared for,well fed,happy...especially Lisa. MOO

Doubt if she was as drunk as she makes out...MOO If at all...MOO

There are alcoholics who function very well. It's one of the ways people with drinking problems convince themselves they are fine and normal and can keep drinking as they do.

They hold jobs, keep a clean house, feed the kids - but they still drink and drink to excess to dull their emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
binkbiff13