cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if some of these items were found in the walls or other places by those amazing X-Rays?

God bless little Lisa. Praying for closure and JUSTICE!!!

Where did it say the earth was freshly moved?? Am i missing something? I dont think it was a accident!! I dont care if u were drunk or not. u would get help for ur precious baby! moo

Those Cell phones might be with Lisa's tiny body or in the glow worm

I've thought, in my heart of hearts, that beautiful baby Lisa was gone. Also that DB was "wrong" and good for it. But I kept playing devil's advocate with myself, and spent the morning looking at all of their interviews. Lisa very much reminds me of my own daughter as a baby.

I too noticed the tape and the clothes that Lisa was said to be wearing when she disappeared. Compelling evidence.

Judge Jeanine Pirro is about to report from the house...FOX News

Notice that the outfit she was supposedly last seen in is on the list of items taken into custody.

Oh my word.

BTW, I think this is an example of LE knowing more than we do about what is going on. I trust them to get to the bottom of this...

:praying:

She was questioned for 11 hours without an attorney. Accused of things. Any normal person would have broke down and told if it was an accident.

LE probably even offered that scenerio to her, they usually do.

We don't know for sure that the clothing LE took was the LAST clothing Lisa was in, do we?

Ugh. The affadavit image kills me. It just hurts my heart to see "Glow Worm toy" listed on a document like that. Those two things should NEVER cross paths. EVER. :( :( :(

(My 18m old has a glow worm, so that hits close to home.)

my daughter does too. it's her "wormie".

baby lisa, im still praying for you. if you've already left this earth, it was way TOO soon, but you're in better hands now. if you've passed, i hope you're giggling and playing with the other little angels as i type. kisses! <3

Yes. 'False' hits are very common in certain SAR and HRD dogs.
DNA doesn't lie often, though.

I wonder if they got DNA? Could explain why they pulled up the carpet.

I also wonder if that had more than one dog check, just to rule out a false hit. Is that something they usually do?

Wow...I think I just fell off the fence. Now it really looks like the family was involved.

What is it with this quote from Mom?
Bradley, the affidavit said, told police she did not initially look for her baby behind the house because she was “afraid of what she might find.”

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/21/3221138/cadaver-dog-has-hit-inside-house.html#ixzz1bRfXi7ee

:goodpost:

Who would be thinking like that at the time? I'd be thinking she got out of her crib somehow and was crawling around outside! I'D BE OUT THERE LOOKING BEFORE LE EVEN SHOWED UP!!!

:banghead:

Those Cell phones might be with Lisa's tiny body or in the glow worm

Wasn't the mother carrying the glow worm in her first news conference? I could have sworn. Was it a different glow worm or am I wrong?

Oh NO! no words...does anyone have a case or link to share a story where these cadaver dogs were wrong? :( I hope they are wrong....I want answers just as much as the rest but this beautiful baby girl just can not be gone.......:crossfingers::praying:

Yes. 'False' hits are very common in certain SAR and HRD dogs.
DNA doesn't lie often, though.

:bow: Thank you...thank you for coming and thank you for this information. :bow: I pray this is the case and it's a "false" hit.

I am trying so hard to stay on top of the fence, but I'm hanging by my fingertips at this point.

I have now gotten off the fence. I was leaning anyway, because of the search warrant.

It's hard to give up the hope that Baby Lisa might be alive somewhere. That's what kept me on the fence for so long.....that small glimmer of hope for an innocent baby.:(

LE must have had their reasons to concentrate so closely on the family home from the start and then the dog only confirmed their information/instincts. I've always felt they knew what they were doing, and that a good outcome was unlikely.

She was questioned for 11 hours without an attorney. Accused of things. Any normal person would have broke down and told if it was an accident.

Not any "normal" person, but any person who is not guilty would certainly break down and tell the truth, if it were an accident. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa