cadaver dog hits in Irwin home~search warrant served on family home #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they probably wanted specific dogs there. It sometimes takes time to arrange that.

I agree. IMO, I think the HRD dogs that were brought in are highly trained, very accurate dogs.

I'm trusting the dogs.

At the same time, this news makes me very sad for Baby Lisa. :(

I wonder if there were cadaver dogs inside the house before 17 October 2011.

Search dogs are different from cadaver dogs. The first are trained to search for specific things, like drugs, or specific, living people. The second only look for dead bodies. They probably used search dogs before. Either that, or the dogs that were there within the first couple of days ARE the dogs that hit on the cadaver scent and are mentioned in the search warrant now.

To tape up a body inside a bag or blanket or to smother someone?

Thanks for this. It deserves bumping. So baby Lisa had to have been there for about two and half hours, after she died. What the heck was going on in that house?

BBM

I am wondering if she died in mom's bed, maybe by being rolled over on, or being smothered somehow, or by being given adult DM cold meds, or something similar. And it took drunk mom a few hours to realize what happened. then she may have laid her on the floor to give her CPR. Too ltae so she wraps her in something and calls for help?

Can she use the excuse that she was drunk to get a lesser charge? Manslaughter instead of Murder 1? She would still be in jail, but not as long and she wouldn't be up for the death penalty either. At least I don't think she would. Forgive me if I am wrong. After all, this is my first case.

Holy cow! What is going on?? I'm in the car waiting to drop DD off at art class and I figured I'd check in and read a whole lot of nothing going on! Cadaver dogs hit??? I need to catch up and I hate reading/posting on my iPhone.

This all makes sense now. Why LE was there for 16 hours, why they ordered a no flay zone so media couldn't see what they were doing. LE knew

It makes sense now why she came out and said that she may have been so drunk that she blacked out.

This is just beyond sad.

If it turns out that DB is responsible, how could she have sat there and watched LE search day after day, how could she accept donations, a benefactor putting up a reward.

Eric Chaloux
@EricKCTV5 Eric Chaloux
#lisairwin parents' local attorney says in news release parents "want one thing:the safe return of their daughter."
5 minutes ago

Holy cow! What is going on?? I'm in the car waiting to drop DD off at art class and I figured I'd check in and read a whole lot of nothing going on! Cadaver dogs hit??? I need to catch up and I hate reading/posting on my iPhone.

home of the worse verdict ever LOL I know where you live LOL

Things are making sense now.. she said she put the baby to "bed." Didn't say in her crib. Maybe she put the baby in her bed... and suffocated her.. and panicked. JMO

She'll probably blame that poor stray kitten of suffocating the baby. If there was a poor stray kitten...

For those that may be thinking of a desktop tape dispenser, let me share my light bulb moment... because those don't "click"... but the large packing tape dispensers do. You know, the ones with a big red handle?

AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

http://www.uline.com/images/product/group/AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

HD_756_G.JPG

http://www.uline.com/images/product/Group/HD_756_G.JPG

Am I the only one who has never heard packing tape dispensers "click"? I have used a lot of different kinds for sending packages and mine always make a loud sound (like tape ripping of the roll) but never a click.

For those that may be thinking of a desktop tape dispenser, let me share my light bulb moment... because those don't "click"... but the large packing tape dispensers do. You know, the ones with a big red handle?

AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

http://www.uline.com/images/product/group/AS_StrappingTapeDispenser.jpg

HD_756_G.JPG

http://www.uline.com/images/product/Group/HD_756_G.JPG

I wonder WHEN the boys heard this, Clicking????

If they when to bed at 10:30 and it was the tape making this sound it would of been in the first 90 minutes

before the body goes into deep REM sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam