CAN WE TRUST DA SINI TO INVESTIGATE LISK?

Just a quick update: heard today that the 2 week search is finished at his home. They have found 279 guns in a safe in his basement! We will be getting a news update later today. Will try to stay updated.

there is someone on facebook in a lisk group stating that he hears RH in the 911 call...lot of people hear more than the 3 identified voices (shannan, brewer, pak). i will be listening at high volume when i get a chance. must have already played it 50 times since it came out.

I thought I heard another male voice, as well, back when first listening...perhaps listening to the cleaned-up version I think White Rabbit posted. It was a situation where I could not tell for sure, but seemed like more people in the house than just Shannan, Pak, and JB.

I thought I heard another male voice, as well, back when first listening...perhaps listening to the cleaned-up version I think White Rabbit posted. It was a situation where I could not tell for sure, but seemed like more people in the house than just Shannan, Pak, and JB.
im thinking she did not want to go outside because of who was out there and i she made a break for it when she thought she could. and to say someone is after me, not im trapped in a house, seems like maybe there was someone after her that was not pak or brewer.

I am starting to think that videos being carried out of RH's home could be linked to snuff films which could be related to burke. I base this on statements of rob trotta regarding burke asking if he liked snuff films. Chris Loeb speaking on what he saw in burke's bag. guy malones statements regarding his wife and burke involved in prostitution, and the FACTS of burke being intimately involved with know prostitutes. This could be a link. And listening to Shannan's call saying there's someone after me...odd words if she is in the direct vicinity of brewer and pak in brewer's house. I think there was someone outside or more than one person. there is no way pak would have gone that far for that long to make a few bucks. we know factually that he has been involved in human trafficking. she could have been lured there for brewer and then to be sold afterwards. it may sound far fetched but there are so many shocking aspects of this case, that nothing would surprise me. what do you all think? those of us who have followed so many theories over so many years and made our own have brought a lot of attention to this case. Most locals didn't even care until now that they are arresting someone

I am starting to think that videos being carried out of RH's home could be linked to snuff films which could be related to burke. I base this on statements of rob trotta regarding burke asking if he liked snuff films. Chris Loeb speaking on what he saw in burke's bag. guy malones statements regarding his wife and burke involved in prostitution, and the FACTS of burke being intimately involved with know prostitutes. This could be a link. And listening to Shannan's call saying there's someone after me...odd words if she is in the direct vicinity of brewer and pak in brewer's house. I think there was someone outside or more than one person. there is no way pak would have gone that far for that long to make a few bucks. we know factually that he has been involved in human trafficking. she could have been lured there for brewer and then to be sold afterwards. it may sound far fetched but there are so many shocking aspects of this case, that nothing would surprise me. what do you all think? those of us who have followed so many theories over so many years and made our own have brought a lot of attention to this case. Most locals didn't even care until now that they are arresting someone.
I was wondering same. Has anyone considered that these may be hits? Is it possible ops move state to state after drop sites are compromised such as Rexs move to buy a Vegas timeshare? Does anyone investigate for links or is it just to big to dig into? Is it possible that this is how they are getting rid of those who have ruffled feathers? I read that Shannan was to testify in June 2010 which would have been approx. one month following her murder. This makes me wonder if there was anything going on with these other girls as well such as arrests, heavy addiction, stealing, seeing too much, and so forth that could have basically put them in the same boat as Shannan, all the way back to Roy Radin and beyond with too many names to mention. In cases like Shannan’s I think it is tragic how too often, compromised people are coaxed into providing testimony. It also appears that adequate protections lack following such testimonies and unfortunately, all too often within a short period of time, an ‘accident’ occurs and the star witness just happens to be the victim. With everyone demanding consideration all around us, does anyone else question why the consideration so often appears to be lacking for people who are coerced into testifying without being provided with the proper protection or even the knowledge that such protection is detrimental to their survival? It seems that this should actually be a responsibility, hopefully I am just way behind the times and now surely it is a given that I am just unaware of.

Excuse me, As you can see I am not very proficient at posting lol.

im thinking she did not want to go outside because of who was out there and i she made a break for it when she thought she could. and to say someone is after me, not im trapped in a house, seems like maybe there was someone after her that was not pak or brewer.
I think maybe she wanted them to trace her location as well and come get her out of there. Once she goes outside then there is no address location, probably not so great.

And so because the high and mighty Sini wants to be DA in SC again;
or is it because the high and might Tierney wants to be DA

An arrest of a LISK suspect is imminent?

Is John Ray going to be arrested for covering up for
a) SCPD
b) Pak
c) Brewer
and
d) HACKETT - THE MAN HE IS SUEING, BUT IN REALITY - OBFUSCATING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT
TO SHANNAN WITH BREWER, PAK'S AND HACKETT'S INVOLVEMENT, AND OTHERS, SHALL WE SAY?

Is Kolker giong to be arrested for lieing in his book about Pak and Hackett and Brewer's nefarious illegal activities that night? Kolker wrote a book, published it, advertised it and lied in his book to the public. He has defrauded the public of the truth of Shannan Gilbert's case.
Who is going to be arrested for concealing the cover up of Shannan Gilbert murder?
Who is going to be arrested for kidnapping her, killing her and moving her body from point A topoint B and then Point C -to the marsh?

Do you see Lanieri walking around?
Do you see Bissette walking around?
Do you see Leonard Lato walking around?

The Administration visciously defends its concealed criminal activities from exposure. When it senses
a threat of exposure, the Administration responds like any lawless, rogue actor: it lies, attacks, smears,
bribes, blackmails, estorts and otherwise intimidates any perceived threat by any means necessary.

The Administration = James Burke, Chris McPartland and Thomas J. Spota.

Anyone with the truth has been targeted with threats of physical violence and death, vandalism, public smears, invastions
of privacy, doxing, hacking and other illegal and extortive behaviors designed to discredit, intimidate and silence.

AS IF the REAL LISK will be arrested for Sini and/or Tierney's run to be Suffolk County DA.
Can anybody break this down for me?

Did this good fellow accuse John Ray and Robert kolker in participating in an Oak Beach cover up?

My brain hurts.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa