CAN WE TRUST DA SINI TO INVESTIGATE LISK?

If they are looking for a fall guy then this guy is it. It could also be a disaster in the making.

The "Defective" is asked by his civilian friend if they can trust the swindler. The D tells the C the guy is a crook but he is our crook and maybe we can make some money off of him. He adds that he, Defective is a SCPD cop and this guy wouldn't dare F with him. The DEFECTIVE quietly gets a check for $17,500 from a sucker the swindler cons a $2M victim. DEFECTIVE goes to Lloyd Harbor to pick up his check.

Swindler is never prosecuted by Spota because if that happens Spota would be forced to resign before the end of 2002.

The underlying swindle concerns make believe movie studios. One is located on Staten Island. It is called Stapleton Studios. The studio gets major concessions from outgoing NYC Mayor Guiliani. It could be worth in the MILLIONS. BLOOMBERG is now the mayor and 6 months into office and cancels the contract with Stapleton. The new mayor adds in closing: "The City of NY doesn't do business with crooks."

If my information is correct the DEFECTIVE is still with the PD and is supposed to be the 'eyes and ears' of our current Bellone Hand Picked DA Sini. But maybe that will end when the public gets a chance to vote in an honest man for DA.
I just want to take the time to wish Spota well for his short trip to Danbury this morning. I see McPartland is asking the judge to intervene with federal prison officials to get him re-assigned from his Texas prison to a prison closer to home so his family could more easier visit him.
We can only rely on some honest people that this time they get it right and bring in someone who will look at this case without money in his or her eyes and instead get down to finding a few killers .Our coastline has been a playground and I wound like it if at least one person had the nerve to hit it running and get this guy or guys

There's a new video up on youtube...@hawkshaw, great to see you and Rob Trotta, especially, on there. It is called LISK the Coverup and was posted by Joe DeFelice.

I'm going to disagree with the profile that has him living in that area of Nassau Co, his accent, is most definitely NOT the same accent as 99% of the men who live in the massapequa area. They have thick Long Island accents there and the LISK does not have that accent. I don't think he works in downtown Manhattan either. I will add to my profile that he has season tickets to the Yankees and that's what brings him into the city. Most of the phone calls and disappearances happened on Yankee home game days.
But yankee stadium is all the way in the Bronx…. why would his calls ping from Time square and Penn station, and MSG…. (Which are all in Manhattan) if he doesn’t have business in Manhattan? The Bronx is on the opposite end of where his calls came from? Also did you speak to him to know what his voice/ accent sounds like?! Perhaps I missed that.

@PillowofWinds I can’t find the video you are referring to. Has it been take. Down?
I am assuming so...I just looked and can't find it, either. I definitely watched it...and I thought you can't post links to youtube videos on here so I did not share it when I made my post about it. I will dig around.

I am assuming so...I just looked and can't find it, either. I definitely watched it...and I thought you can't post links to youtube videos on here so I did not share it when I made my post about it. I will dig around.
And it is back up...it was on a Facebook post

And so because the high and mighty Sini wants to be DA in SC again;
or is it because the high and might Tierney wants to be DA

An arrest of a LISK suspect is imminent?

Is John Ray going to be arrested for covering up for
a) SCPD
b) Pak
c) Brewer
and
d) HACKETT - THE MAN HE IS SUEING, BUT IN REALITY - OBFUSCATING THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED THAT NIGHT
TO SHANNAN WITH BREWER, PAK'S AND HACKETT'S INVOLVEMENT, AND OTHERS, SHALL WE SAY?

Is Kolker giong to be arrested for lieing in his book about Pak and Hackett and Brewer's nefarious illegal activities that night? Kolker wrote a book, published it, advertised it and lied in his book to the public. He has defrauded the public of the truth of Shannan Gilbert's case.
Who is going to be arrested for concealing the cover up of Shannan Gilbert murder?
Who is going to be arrested for kidnapping her, killing her and moving her body from point A topoint B and then Point C -to the marsh?

Do you see Lanieri walking around?
Do you see Bissette walking around?
Do you see Leonard Lato walking around?

The Administration visciously defends its concealed criminal activities from exposure. When it senses
a threat of exposure, the Administration responds like any lawless, rogue actor: it lies, attacks, smears,
bribes, blackmails, estorts and otherwise intimidates any perceived threat by any means necessary.

The Administration = James Burke, Chris McPartland and Thomas J. Spota.

Anyone with the truth has been targeted with threats of physical violence and death, vandalism, public smears, invastions
of privacy, doxing, hacking and other illegal and extortive behaviors designed to discredit, intimidate and silence.

AS IF the REAL LISK will be arrested for Sini and/or Tierney's run to be Suffolk County DA.
I am still disgusted that many men have gotten away with the murder of Shannan Gilbert, and later on, the cover-up.

I pray that someday the truth will come out, and Shannan will finally receive justice.

This vast conspiracy of politicians and police is ridiculous and the reason good investigator like me have fled from this site. It's become really really really dumbed down with a few crackpots who are totally off the reservation of reality. These are not rooted in any way shape or form in the real world. No one cares if a DA was covering for a bad cop in a case at best loosely related. SG died after a mental break during an outcall with a DRIVER. This has nothing to do with the Gilgo bodies. But if you think you are fooling me or any of the real investigators with all your side tracking and if you think we don't know that for the past 10 years many of you have posted under multiple aliases you are wrong. Stick the the murders and not all this other utterly ridiculous crap.
I disagree wholeheartedly 100%. So many good men whom are also great investigators have left due to the corruption and the BS they know is happening to which there is nothing they can truly do. They have seen other good men who they call friend demoted when doing the right thing. They watch the narrative being spread knowing the lies within. They have watched the corrupt rise through ranks while the one with integrity and truly stand by their oath do not. Shannan Gilbert was did not succumb to the elements. She said what was going to happen and what happened is exactly what she said. There will always be those who refuse to see the truth and blindly believe the narrative they are fed. TRUTH MATTERS! Open you eyes because once to you see the truth you won't be able to blinding follow the corrupt narratives you are given. The men who truly stand by their oath and serve and live with integrity should be celebrated every day!

Most are honest. Most will tell you the worse you are the higher you go in SCPD. It is a long standing joke. There were two detectives in the narcotics bureau sampled the wares. Both became drug addicts. They admitted to it. Did they get fired or convicted of a crime? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH. What they got was tax free disability pensions, and never to be heard of them again.

How about we change the threads name from CAN WE TRUST DA SINI TO INVESTIGATE LISK? to can we trust the current DA Tierney to investigate LISK?​

My vote looks like a solid NO.It doesnt appear that hes interested in investigating nor proseduting anything actually of concern of Suffolk County citizens.

There was once a lawyer in Suffolk County who thought the system was on the level. He has an investigation concerning the harvesting of contaminated oysters in Nissague River. 4 people were involved. He sailed through the first 3, and a career ending when he went after the 4th.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back