GUILTY Canada - Alphanso & Stephanie Warren for child abandonment, Toronto, 2008

All the media reports make it sound like LE may have a clue as to where the child is from and apparently they don't think she is from Toronto. They say her clothes are indicative of "high-end" chain stores, common in the northern US. What chain stores would this be? Maybe a Target or Macy's?

Also, they say she is biracial, but they do not clarify what races, whether it is Native American/White or African American/White.

When we want to see a compilation of the missing children where is the first place we check? Is it the NCMEC site?

Salem

There was a story on the website of a popular news channel here in Toronto a little over a week ago that stated something to the effect of they know her real identity, but Children's Aid could not release it because of her age and that they still didn't know who her parents were. I am guessing that it was a mistake. I even had someone else read just to make sure I was reading it correctly. It was on there for a full day though. I have tried looking for it a bit without success.

I was unaware that it was a reading and I only said that because you made it sound like the baby was dropped off because the mom died and someone didnt want to be responsible. I think it could be a little more than that since the baby was a bused but you certainly could be right.

She may well have been not looked after as we all know what druggies are like, but not from the poor unsuspecting that left her there. This figure had no ill intent towards her and genuinely was scared shitless and didn't know what to do next.

http://www.thestar.com/News/GTA/article/326429

Angelica-Leslie may never know how many children she helped find loving homes.
Deeply touched by the plight of the baby abandoned in a freezing stairwell in the dead of winter, 30 people have stepped forward to adopt other needy kids waiting for families to call their own.

She is a beautiful little girl and she is definitely bi-racial. I hope they find her mother soon.

If they think she is from the US and came over the border, do they use cameras at the border? Maybe they can catch a glimpse of the car.

All the media reports make it sound like LE may have a clue as to where the child is from and apparently they don't think she is from Toronto. They say her clothes are indicative of "high-end" chain stores, common in the northern US. What chain stores would this be? Maybe a Target or Macy's?

Also, they say she is biracial, but they do not clarify what races, whether it is Native American/White or African American/White.

When we want to see a compilation of the missing children where is the first place we check? Is it the NCMEC site?

Salem

When I hear "high-end" in regards to children's clothing, it's usually in regards to places like Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Naartjie, Nordstrom Kids.. Macy's maybe, but Target not so much. Anyway, that post stood out to me so I thought I'd answer that.

She is a beautiful little girl and she is definitely bi-racial. I hope they find her mother soon.

I think she is First Native/Native American. She has the same facial features as my granddaughter, same eyes, cheeks. Adorable baby.

According to the news report, the bloody nose & mouth likely were due to her being thrown like a bowling ball down the cement steps onto a landing in the parking garage!:furious:

The clothes they showed looked like the classic Winnie the Pooh line that you can get at Target, JC Penney, etc. (I agree with whomever said that when I think of "high end chain", I think of Baby Gap, Gymboree, etc.)

God bless this beautiful little angel! Alohamom, thank you for posting the link you did. It's nice to have a little sunshine from this dark event!

Video on youtube of "vehicle of interest"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LdQa7sp3VjY

:( From the video it doesn't look like the perp hesitated even for a moment...first checked to make sure no one was on the stairwell, went back to the vehicle, grabbed baby angel from the back seat and threw her away. Then just drove off. The other thing I noticed is that they were conscientious enough to drive with their lights on. :furious: :furious:

:( From the video it doesn't look like the perp hesitated even for a moment...first checked to make sure no one was on the stairwell, went back to the vehicle, grabbed baby angel from the back seat and threw her away. Then just drove off. The other thing I noticed is that they were conscientious enough to drive with their lights on. :furious: :furious:

I noticed the lights thing too. Jerk.

Does it look to y'all like he is carrying the baby in a car seat?

Can anyone tell if there is a front seat passenger? Know the make of the car? Agree with me that it is a MALE dumping the little angel?

I noticed the lights thing too. Jerk.

Does it look to y'all like he is carrying the baby in a car seat?

Can anyone tell if there is a front seat passenger? Know the make of the car? Agree with me that it is a MALE dumping the little angel?

I couldn't tell if precious was in a carseat or not.

Couldn't tell if there was a frontseat passenger, I just noticed that he kept the baby's side door open after he took her out and had to go back to close it after he tossed her down the stairs. :mad:

Yes, I agree it was a male.

It might be a model of car where the daytime running lights are on automatically. Or he could just be a consciencious @$$hole.

IIRC daytime running lights are standard in Canada.

Awwww-I would love to take this baby angel who is clearly in better (we hope!) hands now then she was when she was tossed...what a world when countries as rich as Canada and the US have people who literally toss their children away...amazing.

Any updates on this little angel?

http://www.towncrieronline.ca/main/...ewstory&storyid=6606&rootcatid=8&rootsubcatid=

Police are now searching beyond the borders of Toronto to identify a baby girl found abandoned in the stairwell of a Finch and Leslie-area shopping plaza last month.

Crime Stoppers in the U.S. and across Canada are posting images of the little girl, named Angelica-Leslie by the Children’s Aid Society.

Angelica-Leslie was discovered lying alone in a stairwell at the plaza, at about 12: 30 p.m. on Jan. 30. A shopper noticed the little girl and phoned police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner
Back