Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 Jun 2014 - #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 20s20 seconds ago
Gates said hard to imagine a more cunning and cruel abduction torture and murder #Garland

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney 17s17 seconds ago
Judge: sentence today not just about #Garland and age he will be. It is about the whole community.

Bill GravelandVerified account ‏@BillGraveland 17s17 seconds ago
Sentencing is not just about sentencing of #Garland said Gates. It's also a way to express "our collective outrage".

Reid FiestVerified account ‏@ReidFiest 24s24 seconds ago
To sustain public confidence.. Justice Gates says regarding handing down a sentence. #Garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 1m1 minute ago
Gates-sentence should convey society's condemnation #Garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 22s22 seconds ago
"Mr #Garland you have done a terrible thing" Gates said -the circumstances defy description

Lucas MeyerVerified account ‏@meyer_lucas 23s23 seconds ago
Judge Gates: You have robbed Nathan O'Brien of his future...you have also shattered this community #Garland #yyc

Right!?!?! Finally a chance to make friends!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
people he will have thing said in common with! They can sit and speak about their heinous crimes over the scoops of mashed potatoes and kernel corn they'll all enjoy along side the bland meatloaf they are now entitled too.

Valerie Fortney ‏@ValFortney 25s25 seconds ago
Judge: grief, sorrow and horror felt by whole community. #Garland

Reid FiestVerified account ‏@ReidFiest 25s25 seconds ago
Justice Gates asks Douglas Garland to stand up. #Garland

Nancy HixtVerified account ‏@NancyHixt 43s43 seconds ago
Garland standing for sentence now-life in prison -25 years before parole for Alvin #Garland

Bill GravelandVerified account ‏@BillGraveland 21s21 seconds ago
More
Gates giving sentence. #Garland will not be allowed to apply for parole for 75 years. Brief applause in the courtroom.

Bam!!!! Bye bye T5. You are garbage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;832698673129623553]https://twitter.com/CTVInaSidhu/status/832698673129623553[/video]

Omg he went there. 3 consecutive life sentences. 75 years before being able to apply for parole. BYE BYE DOUGIE! I LOVE THIS JUDGE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member