Deceased/Not Found Canada - Alvin, 66, & Kathy Liknes, 53, Nathan O'Brien, 5, Calgary, 30 June 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if much has been made of the trailer hitch on DGs vehicle? Is it possible he made a trip with some sort of utility trailer or horse trailer attached? Or hell-- maybe in another vehicle entirely. Maybe he entered the neighbourhood from a different direction on that trip and it wasn't captured on video. This would make it easy to transport people dead or alive and nobody would question...especially during Stampede.
<rsbm>

I mentioned the hitch before Orangeboy .. IMO due to the estate sale, neighbours would not necessarily think anything of a trailer being in the driveway to haul large items away. Heck, when I lived in Toronto, I watched across the street as a couple of very professional looking dudes with a moving van, dressed in coveralls, gloves, clean cut looking .. carried a large tv and all sorts of furniture out of the 5 story apartment building. Later found out I had witnessed an entire burglary while I was sipping my coffee and wondering where the folks were moving to !!

^^ all pretty much what I have in mind otto. Taking the physical challenge of Gpa out of the mix early, then the less physically challenging Gma is controlled by her protectiveness of NO.

Same scenerio,but what if AL went to talk to DG about something before they left for Mexico.He went to the farm Sat or Sun.....got his truck wheel wells covered in mud.He came home and left an enraged DG behind.Finally an enraged DG left the farm Sun evening ,went to AL's place to argue further,and then Otto's scenerio took place.

Closing up now. I'll bring some posts over so you can keep the discussion going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500