Race: White
Height: 172cm / 5 ft 8 in
Weight: 63kg / 139lb
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Hazel
Nickname/Alias: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown
Identifiers: Unknown
Clothing & Personal Items: Black & orange vest. White & blue Alpine T-shirt. Blue faded denim jeans. Brown, over-sized, leather jacket. Silver lighter with "Andre" engraved on the front, "July 10, 1984, Irene + Paul" on the back. Key chain reading "I love NY".

Circumstances of Disappearance:
Gauthier disappeared on the evening of September 23, 1984 in Saint John, NB. He was last seen at approximately 10:15 pm near Simms Corner on the west side of Saint John. He has never been seen again and his whereabouts remain unknown. Few details are available in his case.

Investigators:
  1. Saint John Police Force: (506) 648-3333
    Reference Case#: 84-08488

2. Crime Stoppers: 1-800-222-TIPS(8477) or online at Canadian Crime Stoppers Association
    Crime Stoppers provides anonymous tipping

3. Send email to the National Centre for Missing Persons and Unidentified Remains at:
    canadasmissing-disparuscanada@rcmp-grc.gc.ca
https://www.services.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missing-disparus/case-dossier.jsf?case=2014001900&id=&lang=en

Has this MP been compared to this Doe (https://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1070umma.html)? Definitely seems plausible, especially giving decomposition times when you look at how only the waistband of his jeans were remaining. I think the similarity really lies in the nose, and the distance as it was suspected that the UID could have been a runaway from Canada, and I-95 runs from the Quebec/New Brunswick area through Maine/Massachusetts and all the way down to Florida. If someone has more knowledge as to why the MP wouldn't have been a runaway that would be great, as I can't find a Charley level page on him with further information. This could definitely be a long shot but I see it being worth looking into as far as facial resemblance? Open to literally all thoughts as 1070UMMA is one of my "pet cases" without a doubt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back