CANADA Canada - Ariel Jeffrey Kouakou, 10, Montreal, 12 March 2018 #2

I am a huge supporter of LE, and have the utmost respect for the work they do. In this case, I'm frustrated with the RCMP. I think they should have listened to the father and not have tunnel vision. Are the odds the child is in the river? Most likely. But a parents intuition always supersedes probabilities in my books. That invisible thread that connects parent and child is inexplicable, and produces many unexplained "knowings". I think LE needs to take a fresh look at the case, and listen to Mr. Kouakou.

I stand with the father.

I totally agree with you. It has never been reported that the Montreal police have asked for assistance from other police forces in this case. The RCMP have jurisdiction outside of major cities and in this case, they wouldn't be involved imo. But Ariel's father initiated a petition to urge the province to create a joint specialized response unit for presumed kidnappings. We all recall when Ariel's dad went to the precinct to report his son missing, he was told to go home and phone it in in to the proper phone number. When you are reporting a missing nine year old child, that lack of attention and caring is appalling. Obviously Montreal police need more training in their response and action of reported missing kids.

Mr. Kouakou's words are coming back to haunt me. "Ariel would never go near the water".

The police silence is deafening. I wonder if they actually have a lead pointing toward an abduction? How else can this outward appearance of inaction be explained? From what I can tell, nobody is talking about Ariel--not the police, not the media and not his father. Maybe something important is happening behind the scenes.

At this point I’m leaning toward abduction. Jmo

I am a huge supporter of LE, and have the utmost respect for the work they do. In this case, I'm frustrated with the RCMP. I think they should have listened to the father and not have tunnel vision. Are the odds the child is in the river? Most likely. But a parents intuition always supersedes probabilities in my books. That invisible thread that connects parent and child is inexplicable, and produces many unexplained "knowings". I think LE needs to take a fresh look at the case, and listen to Mr. Kouakou.

I stand with the father.

Pedantic note:
The RCMP aren’t involved in this case. It’s the SPVM, Montreal Police.

La famille d’Ariel écrit au présumé ravisseur

Translate : Google Translate

Ariel's family writes to alleged kidnapper.

That letter left me rather speechless. I am amazed at the family's strength and resilience. The power of their belief in God is their saving grace. I suspect it will continue to give them strength in facing the future ,regardless of what fate befell Ariel. For their sake, I am happy they have their faith. This is all so sad.

La famille d’Ariel écrit au présumé ravisseur

Translate : Google Translate

Ariel's family writes to alleged kidnapper.
Well, a very surprising and unusual letter, but one that may really help this family cope.
There actually was a US case not too long ago, where a young boy was kidnapped and his parents released a " hopeful" letter to the kidnapper that they had faith that he would not harm the child.
It seemed like a pointless exercise but- what do you know, not a hair on that child was touched, a rare but happy surprise!

rbbm.

"We cultivate Hope on a daily basis, better, we maintain it because, it is said: "hope gives life". For us, we have to live the hope. Because our Champion Ariel is alive and it can not be otherwise because God wanted it thus and only he will return it to us! For his honor and for his glory!

God has a mission of love for the one who is with Ariel. Let's start giving love to this person and we will see that this person will surprise us beyond our expectations. Positive waves call other positive waves. In other words, Love calls love. And it will be the victory of Love.

That's why we are ready and committed to forgive as the completed stage of our love to this person who has been living with Ariel for more than 4 months already. We give our forgiveness as we have received it from God, and as Christ himself teaches. We have no room for hatred in our hearts. We are even ready to share our life with this person."

Last edited:
If he had drowned, wouldn't they have found hishis body by now?

I don't know what to think....
I know how you feel. I think about him and his poor parents often.
Six months is an awfully long time with no answers. I really did think there would have been a sad discovery in the river during the summer, but now that the weather is turning again, well... I'm kind of anxious that maybe not every stone was turned...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRJ
Back