CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the scene wasn't bloody, or if the garage was darker the blood might not have first been seen. I think the horrific part might be what was done to her body, and the coat may have covered that when she was first found.

http://www.680news.com/news/local/a...t-sought-trying-to-impersonate-police-officer
In the meantime,there are guys like this who might just have a "speeding ticket" to deliver..
TORONTO, Ont. - Toronto police are trying to track down a man, who they said, is passing himself off as an undercover police officer.

On Nov. 1, police said a man came to a home in the Kennedy Road and Lawrence Avenue East area, knocked on the door and told the resident he was investigating a homicide case.

The suspect is described as:
•White
•32-36 years old
•6'1"-6'2"
•Medium build
•Short
•Straight dark-blond hair
•Brown eyes
•Clean-shaven

He was last seen wearing a navy-blue suit jacket, a black sweater, black pants and black shoes.

Police are reminding the public that any plainclothes officer is required to show their badge and matching warrant card.

Trying to connect the dots as I say between AG and SL (I'll get back to SV later, I'm sure):

1. AG was looking for a wedding photographer and SL does wedding photos.:cake:

2. Both live in remote areas possibly with horses and people who ride horses.:bananalama:

3. Both were alone - SL worked alone at home in her barn thus making her a target for a maniac/angry guy.

4. Do we know if SL smoked? I'm sure she wouldn't want to sully the photographs, so perhaps she was seen outside (as AG used her garage) to have a smoke while working on the photographs.

5. Both were attacked in December, weeks apart. Does the attacker/killer have something against the festive Xmas season? Does he have seasonal affective disorder to the extreme?

6. Did a potential client of SL take her a gift of Xmas-type food as a way of gaining her trust? :cupcake:

7. Money - was SL asking too much for the photographs and therefore "deserved" (in the attacker's mind) to be killed. I know she wasn't killed, but I firmly believe that was the intention of the attacker.:maddening:

8. Why does the composite of the guy seen near SL's house look familiar? The composite surely is young and somehow he also could have been close in some way.

9. I still believe the FBI's theory that AG's killer is young and close.

Does any of this make sense to you guys? Or, is the Will the main theory the rest of you are going with in the AG case?

:tyou:

[modsnip]

---------------

ETA: Ooooops, I forgot to add the workboots from the SV killing. Do we know if LE found any footprints near the SL and AG crime scenes? I know it was raining when AG's body was found (or shortly thereafter). Does anyone know of prints at the SL and AG crime scenes?

:gthanks:

Wow -- I need to get myself caught up again -- this holiday shopping is cutting into my WSing time!!

I agree regarding the young and close and I get a sense that the perp was so confident -- who walks into someone's garage and attacks to kill not knowing who was in the home or what customers could have entered the garage -- that's pretty brazen, so I think SL probably knew her attacker and I believe AG knew her attacker because she crated her dogs and since there was no forced entry into SV's home, she probably knew her attacker as well. I feel there must be something that would possibly link these three women. The only thing that is puzzling is SV murdered at the end of August and then there is quite an elapse of time before SL is attacked and AG is murdered.

imo

On the horse, not that I think this has anything to do with anything. I wonder why having a horse would be such a big secret? But having other pets, cat named Ming and prior dogs is not (a secret). Also, since there are no barns on the property AG would have had to board the horse. I wonder where?

Yeah, why the big secret regarding a horse. It costs a lot of money to own a horse -- boarding fees, vet bills, grooming -- who did all this for AG and where did she board the horse.

How long ago did AG own this horse and when did she sell the horse and why? Did she lose interest or find that it was quite costly to own.

I wonder what the horse's name was.

Don't know if this means anything, but SV's car was left near Greenhawk in Orangeville, an equestrian store!

imo

Thanks for confirming about the horse! So, I'm wondering if AG had the horse boarded somewhere up in the Caledon/Mono/Orangeville area!! That might help connect the dots somehow!

-----------------------

ETA: I found a horse boarding map for Ontario:

LINK - http://www.horse.on.ca/membership/horse_facilities/hfc_facilities.html

I have been reading the forum Unsolved as well and a few of the folks there have been tossing around the idea that the boot print in the SV case, quite possibly could have been a stable boot print!! Speaking of SV, it looks like there is a beautiful facility for horse shows/competitions, etc.,
just east of Orangeville across Hwy. 9 -- Caledon Equestrian Park.

It does cost a lot to board a horse - and keep 2 large dogs - and purchase a 2010 Camaro along with insurance - and all AG had to her name besides her house was $50K? The value of her car, other belongings and cash? I have a difficult time with this from a smart woman. Jmo.

^^^^^ I agree that AG's garage HAD to be blood covered just as SV's house was. The police wouldn't say it was the most horrific crime in over many years if the crime scene had been clean of blood!

And that's a discrepancy which I cannot get past in PK's account. He said it wasn't all that gruesome! (I paraphrased!). Is he all that used to seeing gruesome scenes?:twocents:

Poor AG didn't see it coming! To find a dear friend, laying on their garage floor, the victim of a horrific crime, with their eyes open is gruesome enough for me -- not to mention the blood that must have been drying on the garage floor. I agree with LE, it must have been quite gruesome.

imo

It does cost a lot to board a horse - and keep 2 large dogs - and purchase a 2010 Camaro along with insurance - and all AG had to her name besides her house was $50K? The value of her car, other belongings and cash? I have a difficult time with this from a smart woman. Jmo.

I thought that was just $50,000 worth off assets besides the house, but not including bank accounts.

My father is a former teacher in this region, and has calculated her total in pensions (teachers, old age, etc) would have been $50,000-60,000 / year
based on her years teaching.

don't forget the engagement ring FF gave her. I imagine A. must have other jewelry as well, maybe also a safety deposit box, stocks or investments?

I'm wondering if LV will keep/sell the ring or give it back to FF?

Woodland, if AG had one or various GICs due to mature lets say in July, August, etc., would those have been cashed right after her death, or wait until maturity date?
If she owned stocks, could those together with the GICs not been included in the 50K?

I'm wondering if that had something more to do with LAV's role as a marketing manager. The one link shows brookstone comms as being dissolved in 2003.

There are some stables out that way for sure. But also some others that are closer, in the Flamborough region. Unless you're keeping a race horse, you'd probably want it close. With race horses you tend to keep them where the drivers/jockeys can work them out. But then again, maybe she had a race horse.

Ok...I can imagine everyone's running for their Dick Francis novels :)

LOL... no just wondering if the stable boy did it...

I don't have the link handy but in an article on SL it said that their property was surrounded by corn fields and horse farms... there is also some racing stable close by AG in Dundas on Hwy 8.... other than the fact that SV's car was found behind Greenhawk, I can't find any reference to whether she liked horses or not... I did find a reference that said KF loved horses... hmmm... not sure how this would fit... but I thought it was interesting.

Anyway, need to get some sleep...

Personal property when filing a Will for probate means 'everything' that is not real estate.

I don't buy LAV's statement that everything AG had other than her home was a grand total of $50K and change. Car + cash + investments + jewellery + whatever else. LAV's lawyer would only have what she produced for filing.

I think the only reason SV's car was parked behind Greenhawks is that the perp maybe lived in Orangeville or had his car parked nearby. Tim Hortons , where blood was rumoured to be found in the mens' washroom that night, is almost across the road from Greenhawks. Makes me think he could have washed up before he went home.
I have always thought his starting point and the place he watched her from was Timmies.
There was the wood next to Tims with her complex on the other side.

If he washed up before he went home, makes me think he lives with someone.

Oh, and his car could have been parked at the complex where Tims is, Quite the round trip.

I've just had another thought (with thanks to our birds!!). I've been mentioning the fact that it gets DARK so early at this time of year. And it does! BUT, it also gets LIGHTER earlier! (Our birds show me this by waking up earlier and wanting to sleep when the darkness sets in by 4-5pm!). Our birds are fully awake and wanting breakfast by 7am.

So - if AG was murdered in the darkness of December (and SL attacked in the same darkness) it makes sense that the killer/attacker HAD to be cleaned up and out of sight by at least 6am to avoid the sunrise shortly after 7am.

I have no idea where I'm going with this but I wanted to put the idea out there.

Thanks to those who posted further info about horses in AG's area.:)

Oh and another thing - I wonder if AG's killer used her own house to clean up in? Did LE take the drains, wash basins, etc. for testing?

Special thanks to Hazel for mentioning FF!:floorlaugh: How I wish we had a smilie/icon for THAT!! :)

Personal property when filing a Will for probate means 'everything' that is not real estate.

I don't buy LAV's statement that everything AG had other than her home was a grand total of $50K and change. Car + cash + investments + jewellery + whatever else. LAV's lawyer would only have what she produced for filing.

Perhaps what you've posted is true, but *I* still don't think that LV had anything to do with this horrific crime. I know money/belongings CAN be a motive. However, I think the motive in AG's murder is whatever 'motive' psychopaths have! :eek:

It seems to me that when money/owings/gambling/etc. is the motive, the crime is much less "gruesome". A simple hitman could do the job with much less trouble, so to speak!:twocents:

That's true, but a simple killing would leave all open to suspicion. Remember the Tylenol murders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24