CANADA Canada - Audrey Gleave, 73, Ancaster ON, 30 Dec 2010 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed....I often think that many people aren't aware of how dangerous some disturbed teens can be. Or, people simply refuse to admit it. Because God forbid......."my child would never do that" syndrome.

:twocents:

Thinking of Audrey and wondering if she left a clue of some kind, yet to be found?
Surely if at all possible, AG would try to leave/take DNA of any kind, anywhere.

I'm also thinking of Audrey. (Notice how we in this thread have changed from using AG now to Audrey.)

I didn't know her in life. But her story has touched my soul deeply. Her life and her murder have touched me. :rose:

The only clues I can think of would be the song, 'Amazing Grace', if she in fact sent the song. I'm thinking her killer sent the song. Did she try to knock something out of place in the garage as a clue? Did she place a special 'something' in with the dogs as a clue?

I really don't know.

RIP Audrey. We shall not give up here for you.

I too am thinking of Audrey, even moreso as the 2 year anniversary of her vicious murder is here.

Combine Audrey's case with the recent Newtown murders, I think this is the first year I simply didn't have the heart to change to a festive avatar or post "Merry Christmas" wishes this year :(

More than two years and still not solved. :(

Audrey, we will not forget.

In a funny way, Audrey was not alone at that horrible time - bending time and space, (I bet AG could explain how!) we are there and here with Audrey, trying to figure it all out...

Sillybilly did you find out anything else about the B. accounts from out west or Hamilton where it was very intriguing. (?)

Similar in some ways to Audrey's case...
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/cri...k-murder-mystery-what-happened-to-peter-gavin
"Set back from the highway that cuts through the rolling landscape of sleepy East Gwillimbury, a sagging wire fence forms a barrier between two farmsteads.

One is an overgrown grassy plot disturbed only by a red bungalow with a long dirt drive and a curved metal Quonset outbuilding that blends into the snow on an early January day.

It was once home to a recluse, now the subject of a bizarre murder mystery that has consumed police for more than a year. The man’s skull was found, alone and unburied, 20 kilometres away.

His life, like his death, has been difficult to trace.

To the north, the second property is densely wooded, with a two-storey red brick house and outbuildings nestled in a clearing, owned by Vasile and Maria Chis. At the edge of the 45-acre property sits a sign, “Woodland Ranch,” nailed to two wooden posts that lean precariously towards the road.

The sudden arrest in December of two unlikely suspects — the neighbour’s 25-year-old son and his former girlfriend — has baffled this close-knit community of 22,500"

Similiar in some ways to Audrey's case...
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/cri...k-murder-mystery-what-happened-to-peter-gavin
"Set back from the highway that cuts through the rolling landscape of sleepy East Gwillimbury, a sagging wire fence forms a barrier between two farmsteads.

One is an overgrown grassy plot disturbed only by a red bungalow with a long dirt drive and a curved metal Quonset outbuilding that blends into the snow on an early January day.

It was once home to a recluse, now the subject of a bizarre murder mystery that has consumed police for more than a year. The man’s skull was found, alone and unburied, 20 kilometres away.

His life, like his death, has been difficult to trace.

To the north, the second property is densely wooded, with a two-storey red brick house and outbuildings nestled in a clearing, owned by Vasile and Maria Chis. At the edge of the 45-acre property sits a sign, “Woodland Ranch,” nailed to two wooden posts that lean precariously towards the road.

The sudden arrest in December of two unlikely suspects — the neighbour’s 25-year-old son and his former girlfriend — has baffled this close-knit community of 22,500"

Wow... Both suspects were support staff at southlake regional health centre in Newmarket... I wonder if they ever worked with SV?

I often have to drive up highway 400 for my work and invariably I think of Audrey when I pass by those fields. They look like a good place for any perp to hide out.

It's odd/funny, but I don't think of her once I'm in one of the small towns along my route.

I wonder if Audrey/SV are sending me signals of some sort? (I tend to believe in that kind of thing........). :what:

:twocents:

-------------------------

ETA: Copied from dotr's link above:

<<<The sudden arrest in December of two unlikely suspects — the neighbour’s 25-year-old son and his former girlfriend — has baffled this close-knit community of 22,500>>>

I'm REALLY beginning to think that Audrey's killer(s) was a pair of people. One male and one female. That seems to be way things go now. Same with SV and perhaps the same with SL's attacker(s).

Sillybilly did you find out anything else about the B. accounts from out west or Hamilton where it was very intriguing. (?)

Sorry Chorley ... nothing else at this point. Don't really know where to go with it now :(

Would Audrey's car be considered a luxury car?
http://www.torontosun.com/2013/01/08/daring-luxury-car-thieves-were-like-gone-in-sixty-seconds
"They were like a team out of the movie Gone in Sixty Seconds, luxury car thieves prowling expensive neighbourhoods to boost Maseratis, Mercedes and Range Rovers.

And sometimes, the daring duo didn&#8217;t even have to break a sweat: They already had the key in hand to simply drive the sports car away"

Snip.

"According to an agreed statement of facts, Zalewski scouted residential subdivisions in Oakville, Hamilton, Burlington and Vaughan looking for pricey vehicles. He would then break in and steal the keys for the cars he had chosen, sometimes fulfilling an order for a certain model and colour"

A luxury car? I don't know. I do know it's a high end sports car. And it's fairly rare - meaning GM only makes a certain number of them per year.

I also know that regarding insurance one pays more for this type of car.

So..............:twocents:

Attached

Attachments

• Texas stollen.pdf
    54 KB · Views: 28
Please continue here.

Remember: It is against TOS to accuse innocent people of crimes. If your sleuthing leads you to speculate, you must speculate and post responsibly. There must be some basis in fact, as we know them from LE or MSM, for the speculation. Wild speculation is NOT allowed. YOU are RESPONSIBLE for the words you post.

1. Do not accuse others.

2. Do not NAME innocent people that have not been named by MSM or LE. Use their initials. If your comments amount to speculation, then use initials. Name calling and name variations are NOT allowed, so don't try to make up some nickname. Just use initials.

3. If you have questions or concerns, PM a mod. Don't discuss it in the thread - just send a note to a Mod and they will take care of it.

4. As always, if a post offends you, alert it and the let the Mods handle it. Do NOT take it upon yourself to address it in the thread, because that will just result in repercussions for you.

NOTE: Threads 5 and 6 have been pulled for review. The threads may, or may not be returned depending upon the review.

Thanks,

Salem

Hi all,

This is a repost of Audrey's Texas Stoellen recipe I posted at the end of the previous thread.

Bests,
Phil

Attachments

• Texas stollen.pdf
    54 KB · Views: 103
Hi all,

This is a repost of Audrey's Texas Stoellen recipe I posted at the end of the previous thread.

Bests,
Phil
:seeya: Hi kinsmapj, welcome back and thank you for the recipe :)

Must have missed something, didn't know threads #5 and #6 had been pulled for review. Hope someone can fill me in.

Just posting a quick note (mainly for myself!) so it's easier for me to locate this new thread. :what:

Was wondering what happened to my 'locating skills' when the previous thread(s) seemed to vanish.

Still hoping LE is working on Audrey's case. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member