Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #2

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by dotr, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

2. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

I foresee lots of fighting over money and indefinite litigation for some time and the only winners will be the attorneys.

3. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

We don't know if his jacket was pulled down or it, like a lot of speculations in this case has been put forward by someone and is now seen as fact. LE have never said that. Only 'sources' have.

4. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

What page numbers? because I have read about half of the almost 200 and have not seen the discussion.

5. Tighthead

Tighthead Former Member

6. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Northern Virginia

BBM

The vast majority of people who commit suicide are not insane. They are depressed. Big difference.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

7. kay74

kay74 Former Member

Well that constitutes a mental illness.

8. kay74

kay74 Former Member

That was said way in the beginning. The source could be someone the LE people know.

9. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

Anything could be. Sources also said that they were in semi sitting position, now other sources (in that latest article) are saying that they were sitting with their legs straight out. I think these sources are guessing, because of the height of the pool railings.

10. Jasper52

Jasper52 Well-Known Member

To my knowledge, this is the first we've heard about their legs positioned "straight out".

Please keep in mind, we get new members joining all the time. Not everyone has had a chance to "catch up". Those that are trying to catch up have legitimate questions. Please feel free to provide links to help them out.

11. Wyle_E_Coyote

Wyle_E_Coyote Northern Virginia

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...ssed/201308/if-you-re-depressed-are-you-crazy

Crazy has a technical meaning in*psychiatry. If you hear that Mr Jones is “still crazy,” it doesn’t mean he’s a wild and crazy guy. It means that he still thinks there are cameras in the ceiling observing him. Crazy is synonymous with “psychotic,” and means loss of contact with reality in the form of delusions and hallucinations. So crazy is a slang term for*psychosis.

But we don’t think of mood disorders as typically involving psychosis. People are sad, or demoralized, without having systematic delusions of persecution or oral hallucinations in which voices comment on their conduct. This is a convention in psychiatry: that mood disorders are disorders of “affect” (how one feels) rather than disorders of intellect (deranged thoughts).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

12. Tarika

Tarika One of the snoop sisters

Yes we have talked about legs being straight out. I would think if joining the site they would peruse some of the previous posts. I have been here since the starting of the thread so perhaps that is why it gets tiring. We obviously need new info to ponder over :)

13. pamelado2

pamelado2 Well-Known Member

14. liltexans

liltexans Retired WS Staff

This thread is getting very long. Start getting ready to move to a new thread. This one will close in 10 minutes.

15. juli99

juli99 Well-Known Member

I am not new to the site, but I don't spend a lot of time here unless a story catches my eye. Trying to get caught up on this one, but it's hard to back-read and forward-read at the same. Is there anything that hasn't been discussed that we can talk about? Lol. Doesn't seem like there is much evidence to support a double murder, so all that can be done is speculation.

16. pamelado2

pamelado2 Well-Known Member

We haven't talked about the legs being straight out. To make sure, I searched the thread. Today is the 1st time it came up.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

17. liltexans

liltexans Retired WS Staff

This thread is closed.

Please continue the discussion in Thread #3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.