Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.... the one example is when, on the very day the bodies were found, police went on TV saying there were no outstanding suspects, that no suspects were being sought.

I have never said they hired a team to 'dispute' anything. Indeed, *you* have been saying that. I said the family only ever asked for a comprehensive investigation to be undertaken before mouthing off their theories in the media. Since TPS did so on day#1, that is why the family acted very quickly to assemble their own team and to have an independent autopsy completed before it was too late. It didn't take a rocket scientist to see where the investigation was going, according to TPS - in fact it was all over the news andreww, remember? As mentioned earlier, there really is only one way to take that statement that they weren't seeking a suspect and everyone clued into that right away.
Again, you say police were "mouthing off theories to the media" but you don't show any examples of the media reporting anything that suggested suicide. How can LE seek a suspect if they don't have one?

Meanwhile the Shermans are still giving..
Dec 4 2018
The Weizmann Institute of Science establishes the Dr. Barry Sherman Institute for Medicinal Chemistry - Weizmann Wonder Wander - News, Features and Discoveries
"In an effort to advance basic research insights for the benefit of therapeutic discoveries, the Weizmann Institute of Science is establishing the Dr. Barry Sherman Institute for Medicinal Chemistry thanks to a major gift from the Sherman family.

The Sherman Institute for Medicinal Chemistry will fund innovative research on compounds that hold promise for becoming therapies for a range of human diseases and disorders, including autoimmune diseases, cancer, neurodegenerative diseases and infectious diseases."

"Barry and Honey Sherman were leading philanthropists in Canada, and also supported many causes in Israel. They have been supporters of the Weizmann Institute since the 1980s, where the majority of their support has been directed to research in alternative energy and biomedicine. In their memory, the foundation that bears their name continues to advance their philanthropic goals. In the last year, the Sherman Foundation has also supported postdoctoral awards for women scientists through the Weizmann Institute, and the foundation, in partnership with Apotex, has committed to supporting clinical trials on ALS in Canada."

I got that, but the story was published in late October. Did anybody actually publish anything that indicated possible suicide in December 2017? I don't think so.
From The Sun, December 16th, 2017:

Murder-suicide suspected in deaths of Toronto billionaire and wife

The Globe and Mail also sourced the same theory on December 16th, 2017:

Updated 2 minutes ago Police are investigating the deaths of Toronto billionaire Barry Sherman and his wife, Honey, as a murder-suicide.
A Toronto police source told The Globe and Mail their bodies were found Friday, seated on the edge of their basement lap pool, hanging from a railing that surrounded the pool. Investigators are working on the theory that Mr. Sherman killed his wife, hung her body and then hanged himself at the pool's edge, the source said.
Family urges 'thorough' investigation into deaths of Apotex CEO Barry Sherman, wife Honey

So, police sources telling the media that BS was a murderer is trashing his name.

If I had been in the Sherman childrens’ shoes, I would have also hired a lawyer and PI team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member