Canada - BC Man seen carrying 'unconscious' child into woods nr Abbotsford

The fact that the person who witnesses the violent attack and rape of a little girl did not immediately call 911 the moment he or she saw the man hit the girl makes that witness 100% as responsible for the child's death, in my opinion. There is no excuse for refusing to do everything possible to stop an attack on a child. Calling 911 in a timely manner is the very least a human being could do.

Personally, I would have grabbed the nearest weapon even if it was nothing but a rock or a stick and ran at the pervert screaming like I was possessed by the devil. Let that disgusting excuse for a human being try to fight me of with his pants around his ankles. This 5' 2" gramma would rather die protecting a child from a pervert than cower around worrying about possible repercussions of reporting it while witnessing a child being raped and disposed the of like garbage. MOO

The witness could possibly have been a woman but my personal best guess would be that the cowardly witness is a man. The longer I live, the more I see how far our society has fallen from the days when decent men were expected to protect women and children.

It's disgusting and vile the number of people who fail to act when someone is in danger. This case where dozens of people walked by w/o doing a thing when a man was stabbed after saving a woman from an attacker. http://nypost.com/2010/04/24/stabbed-hero-dies-as-more-than-20-people-stroll-past-him/

The murder of Kitty Genovese http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

It's just sad that people aren't inclined to help, even call for help if they aren't willing to step in and assist.

Thank you guys for following this. ive been busy the past few weeks to come on here, but ive been following this case.. its rather close to home. less then a mile actually.

the location is odd.. its in the middle of an industrial area. the road has heavy fast traffic, which include tractor trailers. but it is within walking distance of a residential area. I had thoughts that maybe she was dropped off to him as he got off work and they walked home. But keep coming back to the thought that if he worked down in that area, he would be aware of whats going on.

very frightening and hope we get answers :(

Has there been a map of EXACTLY where the pair were seen walking toward the tree area? It seems to me he could have parked in that parking lot beyond the trees, and could have been headed there with a child who was either being beligerent or maybe had fainted or had a seizure.

Has there been a map of EXACTLY where the pair were seen walking toward the tree area? It seems to me he could have parked in that parking lot beyond the trees, and could have been headed there with a child who was either being beligerent or maybe had fainted or had a seizure.

If they were at McCallum and Enterprise and walked west (both as stated by LE), then this is the what it looks like (red arrow points west from the intersection referred to):

Attachments

• McCallum Rd and Enterprise Av, Abbotsford, BC.png
    McCallum Rd and Enterprise Av, Abbotsford, BC.png
    816.8 KB · Views: 118
Very strange... Here's hoping it was just something innocent that has been misinterpreted.

has a missing child been reported????

No, but I think the concern could be that it is an incident involving a parent, or a missing child from out of area.

snipped...
This mystery refuses to be solved.

...Constable Ian MacDonald says police are satisfied no one appears to be missing or hurt, but it’s possible the girl and man are from somewhere else and passing through, so the case remains open.

“We’ve almost exhausted everything we can think of.”

Anyone with information is asked to get in touch.

:thinking:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back