CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no doubt the criticism of the police is viable but these things are harder to crack in real life f than they were on Columbo where very few cases could ever have been made. The killer(s) we’re good and lucky.
Columbo usually always zeroed in on a prime suspect who was usually close to the victim and the prime suspect always seemed too eager to help him.

There may be some dispute after the rinks are built whether they will be open on Saturday or not. Some Jewish kids/teens are used to playing hockey on Saturday as part of a hockey team.

I think the rinks will be relying on other groups to keep the arenas open and profitable. I don't think there is enough Jewish kids interested in hockey in Ontario, let alone the GTA, to have a flourishing roster of teams.

It does not appear any $$ has been paid out of this charity? no expenditures at all, only bank account gets bigger. Notice as well that AP is an "at distance" he is a director and not like Jonathan and his husband they seem to own it. This must be how rich shelter and store money from the taxman. IMO this would equate to letting the $$ accumulate interest under the charity tax free. In Canada you do not pay on the winfall but you do on any earned interest of that money from a bank account or investment, it becomes income, of all those millions inherited they would pay tax on the interest the $$ generates. **** update to add yes they did spend some $$, on consultants, around 5 thousand each of the 3 years.

I wonder if he learned this from BS and this is how HS sister was added as director to homes BS funded for she and HS to purchase?

JS must have known the benefits seeing as the Apotex Foundation was so substantial.

APOTEX FOUNDATION — Charity Data

I find the timing interesting that JS started the charity November 15 2018. Almost a year to the day that BS had emailed him for the 50-60million. (Edited so the words make sense)

Excellent timeline to reference;
CANADA - Canada - Barry, 75, & Honey Sherman, 70, found dead, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #17

Last edited:
Why would AP be on the deed of the home that JS and his husband live in? I have always said we need to be looking more into AP. I feel his silence speaks volumes and he seems to be intertwined into almost everything JS has his hands on. JMO

I'm sorry I got it wrong, AP is on title with JS on his cottage not primary residence. If you want to listen to this part it's episode 7 just after the 30 minute mark.
Ok, thanks for clarifying that for me. Yes, AP is definitely on the cottage property. Now that was mentioned by an honest mistake, it does make me curious if Fred is on the deed with JS? I wonder if BS bought that house for them? I'm just speculating...makes me wonder...

Ok, thanks for clarifying that for me. Yes, AP is definitely on the cottage property. Now that was mentioned by an honest mistake, it does make me curious if Fred is on the deed with JS? I wonder if BS bought that house for them? I'm just speculating...makes me wonder...
Of course he did. JS money came from BS

Absolutely weird, especially that it is the home they share F & JS) as a married couple and with their children
I am starting to think billionaires do not buy anything in their name, they use foundations and numbered companies to buy residential homes that they live in. All to save paying taxes.

Most likely AP & JS bought this with Sherfam or Hour Holdings, possibly prior to FM marriage.

Dotr, do you have a profile in mind about who the killer or killers are in the Sherman case?

(Open to anyone who has an idea about who the suspect or suspects are in general, not to name anyone specific.)
I think most of us here have the same person as a person of interest in this case.
I also have another person of interest and it sucks that we are not supposed to name names here so I will just say it's a business partner of the person of interest.
Also, I have another male that is in my mind but I have no proof what so ever, but the circumstances are bugging me a bit, just a hunch...
My third suspect is a little far fetched and it is not a name of an individual but rather a certain organization or industry that may have wanted BS out of the way.

The other case I have been following for years is the Shannan Gilbert death and the Long Island Serial Killer (LISK). After 11 years the police have made an arrest, and I believe they have the right guy. So be patient with the TPS. These complex cases take time especially when the Perpetrator(s) is intelligent and careful.

Here is the link, on this site. I warn you it is huge!
Long Island Serial Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members