CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure it was a birthday dinner for Josh Scheinert.
''That Thursday night, son Jonathon had a planned dinner with friends from his summer camp days (including friend Josh Scheinert) at the Country Style Hungarian restaurant on Bloor Street in Toronto. Scheinert says the friends grew up with fond memories of the Old Colony house. Another attendee recalls that at the dinner, the old camp friends joked about having one last party at the house, and those at the dinner felt awful when they realized the next day that the Shermans were “lying dead at that time in the house.”

''That Thursday night, son Jonathon had a planned dinner with friends from his summer camp days (including friend Josh Scheinert) at the Country Style Hungarian restaurant on Bloor Street in Toronto. Scheinert says the friends grew up with fond memories of the Old Colony house. Another attendee recalls that at the dinner, the old camp friends joked about having one last party at the house, and those at the dinner felt awful when they realized the next day that the Shermans were “lying dead at that time in the house.”

This may be a picture of the event.

<modsnip: No link to source of picture. All images require a link to the original source>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I’m back on WS and new to this thread. I’ve been trying to familiarize myself with the BS/HS case (LE facts and various theories discussed by others), and have found myself also wondering a few things discussed by others in this thread.

Theory 1) The murders were committed by persons(s) “very close” to the Shermans…”follow the money” etc.
IF so, then why the stalking or following the Shermans weeks before and leading up to the murders, per LE? Wouldn’t such family member(s) have insider knowledge to know when both were going to be home alone - he/she knew BS was going to be home early that evening and specifically chose that time frame to commit the murders so as to stop something from happening (changes to a will?) in order to maintain his/flow of $. And IF so, why not simply stage it as a burglary gone bad given the number of break ins in the area? Or why not just stage suicide via other means such as overdose? Why strangulation? Why by the pool? Why the Canadian tire belts? What significance did any of the staging have? To humiliate? BUT who would have gained from humiliating both BS and HS? Thus, not only for financial gain but also revenge due to anger and possibly hate? Does the act of humiliating BS and HS hint to his/her need to have power over them? IF so, who had felt (or was feeling or would soon feel) powerless in the family circle? Who felt shamed by either of them?
On that note…I also wonder a lot about the involvement of JS and a business partner who was said to have a lot of influence on JS. Was JS blackmailed by the business partner in any way, as in “do it or else!”? Did JS blackmail anyone into doing it?
Makes me also wonder whether JS or business partner or both were involved in grand scale money laundering and BS and HS had to act before getting tied up in it?

Theory 2) The NW (a disgruntled individual who had crossed paths with the Shermans at some point) committed the murders to seek revenge. IF so, why the need to stage the bodies as such? Why HS and not just BS or vise versa? Why the need to commit the murders during such a specific time frame and how would they have had knowledge of the fact that BS and HS were going to be home alone between 8:30-9pm. Is this specific time frame merely coincidental? What would this individual gain by staging it as murder-suicide?

Theory 3) It was done by big pharma. IF so, why the need to stage murder-suicide?

Theory 4) Targeted due to HS and BS connection Israel/Jewish/anti-semitism/hate crime. IF so, why the need to stage murder-suicide? To buy time to skip the country? WHY that specific time frame/that day? Why not any other day such as the next day?

MOO
It is possible that "stalking" was done to take make it look like it was not a family member who planned/contracted the murders, if the murder/suicide staging failed. If family were involved in this, I think they would be very worried that it would lead back to them. They had billions of dollars worth of motives, and would know the layout of the house, as well as easily having access to Honey and Barry's schedules, and the fact that they would be alone in the house that evening. IMO

Here are some I know, please add others

APAdam Paulinbusiness partner of Jonathon
BKBrad Krawczykex-husband of Sherman's daughter Alexandra, involved closely with Sherman businesses
BSBarry Shermanvictim
FDAFrank d'AngeloFriend and business partner of Barry Sherman
FMFred Mecurespouse of Jonathon
HSHoney Shermanvictim
IMOIn My Opinion
JKJack Kaybusiness partner and friend of Barry Sherman
JMOJust My Opinion
JSJonathon Shermanson of Barry & Honey Sherman
KDKevin DonavanToronto Star investigative reporter
KWKerry Winternephew of Barry Sherman
LELaw Enforcementgeneric name
MOOMy Opinion Only
MSMary Schectmannsister of Honey Sherman.
NWNight WalkerUn-identified individual, recorded on camera's near Sherman home at time of murders. #1 TPS suspect
TPSToronto Police ServiceLaw enforcement investigating the case
UJAUnited Jewish AppealJewish Charity, Shermans were associated with

Why do you suppose every reference to AP in the court doc has been redacted?

In my opinion it’s because he’s a POI. Daughter Alex referred to both JS and AP as ‘money-hungry monsters’ so she may suspect both JS and AP.

JS went to Japan prior to the murders, but where was AP? His office was at Apotex and the expectation was that he was working on obtaining mortgages in order to repay Barry. Did he communicate with Barry after November 28th when things got heated? Sherfam head Alex G. was waiting for JS and AP to discuss the mortgages with him. I can’t see how he wouldn’t have contacted Barry within those two weeks and brought up the subject that AP wasn’t doing anything as promised.

Sorry if I seem all over the map with this case, but I’m trying to wrap my head around some of this stuff.

I was looking at the NW video and for a second wondered whether the kick up in the NW’s foot is due to wearing Steel toe boots - typically worn in construction to protect the foot from injury (from falling objects) and to withstand compression. From personal experience, these boots are heavy and clunky and can really affect one’s gait if not worn on a regular basis.
IMO

Sorry if I seem all over the map with this case, but I’m trying to wrap my head around some of this stuff.

I was looking at the NW video and for a second wondered whether the kick up in the NW’s foot is due to wearing Steel toe boots - typically worn in construction to protect the foot from injury (from falling objects) and to withstand compression. From personal experience, these boots are heavy and clunky and can really affect one’s gait if not worn on a regular basis.
IMO
What about kicking up to conceal footprints?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member