CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered @ Home - Toronto #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the police have a good idea who did it but they don't have all of the evidence they need to make a conviction stick.
I think I know who did it as well....just a gut feeling and I have it narrowed down to 2 people
Are they family relatives to each other or business associates?

If there were listening devices: What they (killers) wanted to know, must have been something about the new mansion or/and the financial plans incl. HS/BS' Last Wills, which would have been discussed between BS and HS, I think.

What else should have been important and what else would have dictated a date, when some financial transactions would have to be stopped at last minute per double murder?
I don't think they would have cared about the new mansion as much as they cared about the wills and $$$$$. The timing of the call from the lawyer has really piqued my interest. The comment about when JS created the eulogy is also intriguing. Before this it was the content of the eulogy, from the first f-bomb to the one where (paraphrasing) he said the kids were suffering more than the parents. So many weird things were said that day.

Maybe it was HS since her cell phone was found thrown on the bathroom floor. Cell phones are harder to location locate than landlines so if LE was following up on a hung-up 911 call, they had to check the area.

Oh yes. I had wondered if she had tried calling 911 but she was grabbed before it went through. Phone falls on the floor in the struggle, that call stayed in the air and landed the next day a few doors away.
I am not sure if that is possible but nothing would surprise me.

If there were listening devices: What they (killers) wanted to know, must have been something about the new mansion or/and the financial plans incl. HS/BS' Last Wills, which would have been discussed between BS and HS, I think.

What else should have been important and what else would have dictated a date, when some financial transactions would have to be stopped at last minute per double murder?

I think anyone could have been tracking HS's emails . She didn't have passwords. Anyone could have logged into her account to see who she was emailing.

This is great. Thank you.
I do agree, the relationships between JS and BS and KW and BS withered away.
Both due to greed. Pure greed.
I agree with you, however I think that the greed is not only $$, but to feel BS adoration and love. IMO BS used dollar amounts to show his love, he lacked communicating with emotions, he was factual and logical minded and when he stops giving you $$, it would be like rejection and withdrawing what JS and KW felt was unconditional fatherly love.

IMO JS comments about money show he has no respect or emotion attached to what a dollar is worth to us commoners. Unlike his father who did not feel the need to spend much money on himself or HS for that matter. He preferred to make others happy and give it away. again IMO I think JS was jealous and his fight was to be the #1 person BS loved and respected. It did not matter who they are and why BS gave them money.

To Add on the JS + AP meeting attendance discussions, in my view, if BS wants his right hand man in meetings (JK) to discuss Apotex, I think JS wanted to show his father he holds the same respect from his peers and JS wanted the same, his #1 business partner (AP) to be included and shown the same respect.

It appears BS dissed them and showed no respect when he refused to meet if AP was included and changed the rules and wanted them to start using real banks and return money previously "given". I have no clue who is responsible but would not be surprised if the culprits are central to JS and his business dealings. I assume this is what his sister has surmised and has distanced herself. potentially JS is so oblivious and all about himself that he does not know it is someone close to him?

Oh yes. I had wondered if she had tried calling 911 but she was grabbed before it went through. Phone falls on the floor in the struggle, that call stayed in the air and landed the next day a few doors away.
I am not sure if that is possible but nothing would surprise me.

I am not sure when the un answered 911 call came in if it was Wed night or Thursday morning. But have also wondered if the WM / NW may have used a cell phone to call in something happening at 50 Old Colony, maybe the plan was to find the bodies earlier. but he was closer to the neighbor home and thus why they went there.

Edit to add
was the neighbor who got the 911 visit the neighbor behind the Sherman's home, where the police blocked the driveway for weeks?

Last edited:
Someone who was desperately looking for something specific that they knew that someone else may have hidden somewhere there.
If there actually were any holes in the wall? we have an un founded report of someone who said they did all of this and never gave any photo's as proof? to me it is just a story and without video or photo back up it is useless red flags to mull over for me.

But if it is true, if so at what height on the wall are the holes, how many, what size? a fist or a foot or a sledge hammer? were they cut with a saw?

Logically if holes did exist it could have been the crime scene collection and it has potential evidence on the walls like a hand print or something?

I am not sure when the un answered 911 call came in if it was Wed night or Thursday morning. But have also wondered if the WM / NW may have used a cell phone to call in something happening at 50 Old Colony, maybe the plan was to find the bodies earlier.
The information provided below does not constitute any assertions of fact with regards to the guilt or action of anyone mentioned. It is conjecture, provided for theoretical, educational, and entertainment purposes. I assume no legal responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of any facts or claims mentioned or for any consequences of relying on any details included. Any theory of supposed action by any party is merely alleged. All narrative characterization is speculative.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you really believe they would take that risk? Also, why? The only conceivable reason would be to ensure Honey died first, as perceived by TPS, for reasons perhaps related to the missing will....

In general, the more decomposed the bodies, the more confusing everything is to investigators. As a general rule.

AK and JS had a meeting at his cottage in 2019. That is when he said something that freaked her out. Was it in relation to the will/the holes in the wall? Likely would have been around the time of the demolition...

Bonus: Some people in the Sherman inner circle had flights to and from Toronto in the days leading up to and around the murders. Were any of them delayed? Focus on the time lines and think about any emails sent to the principles before or after their executions....

The information provided below does not constitute any assertions of fact with regards to the guilt or action of anyone mentioned. It is conjecture, provided for theoretical, educational, and entertainment purposes. I assume no legal responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of any facts or claims mentioned or for any consequences of relying on any details included. Any theory of supposed action by any party is merely alleged. All narrative characterization is speculative.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you really believe they would take that risk? Also, why? The only conceivable reason would be to ensure Honey died first, as perceived by TPS, for reasons perhaps related to the missing will....

In general, the more decomposed the bodies, the more confusing everything is to investigators. As a general rule.

AK and JS had a meeting at his cottage in 2019. That is when he said something that freaked her out. Was it in relation to the will/the holes in the wall? Likely would have been around the time of the demolition...

Bonus: Some people in the Sherman inner circle had flights to and from Toronto in the days leading up to and around the murders. Were any of them delayed? Focus on the time lines and think about any emails sent to the principles before or after their executions....
Maybe they would, anyone to even attempt what they did have to have no fear of being held accountable. The guilty parties spent time in the home that Wed night, at least an hour between BS & HS arrival times. They had no fear.

In the beginning I thought they hid them in the farthest part of the home where few ventured, but with all of the showings happening I am less sure. The pool room was more about the statement they are trying to relay than obviating the time of death.

I have also had thoughts that the Thursday visitor could have gone back to do the staging.

I am curious why TPS and KD believe they were killed individually and close to when each arrived home, why bind the hands behind themselves and remove the binds? And if this is true they are saying HS was killed first. Now her will or no will is really interesting. Did the family know about the will changes and HS involvement in the will contents? who of HS friends or BS firends knew?

edit to add In the will we know about that covered BS & HS it stated that one or the other must be alive for 30 days after the passing, so really HS dying the same day as BS before or after makes no difference to the fulfillment of BS final wishes

Maybe they would, anyone to even attempt what they did have to have no fear of being held accountable. The guilty parties spent time in the home that Wed night, at least an hour between BS & HS arrival times. They had no fear.

In the beginning I thought they hid them in the farthest part of the home where few ventured, but with all of the showings happening I am less sure. The pool room was more about the statement they are trying to relay than obviating the time of death.

I have also had thoughts that the Thursday visitor could have gone back to do the staging.

I am curious why TPS and KD believe they were killed individually and close to when each arrived home, why bind the hands behind themselves and remove the binds? And if this is true they are saying HS was killed first. Now her will or no will is really interesting. Did the family know about the will changes and HS involvement in the will contents? who of HS friends or BS firends knew?

edit to add In the will we know about that covered BS & HS it stated that one or the other must be alive for 30 days after the passing, so really HS dying the same day as BS before or after makes no difference to the fulfillment of BS final wishes

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“‎I cannot alter the past, but the future is very much in my hands.”

Keep on with the wrist ligatures. Much remains unexplained as to the hands and their relevance. They would help facilitate a controlled discussion or even a "lesson" or "lecture" before the end? How does binding blend with the assumption both were immediately ambushed? They seem to have no practical relevance to the murder-suicide staging, else why not leave them on?

Zero spent an inordinate amount of time on the wrists with KD, it would seem. Still, no answers... Keep on.

I am not sure when the un answered 911 call came in if it was Wed night or Thursday morning. But have also wondered if the WM / NW may have used a cell phone to call in something happening at 50 Old Colony, maybe the plan was to find the bodies earlier. but he was closer to the neighbor home and thus why they went there.

Edit to add
was the neighbor who got the 911 visit the neighbor behind the Sherman's home, where the police blocked the driveway for weeks?
I think the same way that 911 call is somehow connected to the crime and maybe the WM called.

The neighbour who received the police visit on Thursday about a 911 call & talked with KD about it lived around 10 houses away on Old Colony. He didn’t want to specify who it was or where exactly they lived.

The police tested the Shermans’ phones & landline by placing a 911 call from the home, and a detective walked the street using a cell phone in an exercise. I’ve never understood them testing the house phones & calling 911, unless there was an aborted call or a phone/connectivity issue. (Other reasons?)

I’ve wondered if the neighbour behind the Sherman home called the police or possibly went to their home on Thursday morning. If the WM was caught on their cctv footage they may have received a notification about it and wanted to check on them, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen