CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had that impression based on the attention to detail in how the bodies were staged and how Honey suffered an injury to her face. Honey seemed to be treated with less respect compared to Barry during and after the crime. It seems like something a spiteful female would do to another female, imo.

I think a male was present as well. Like you said it took strength to do what they did, and it was brutal. I think the female tried to reframe the crime scene into something more gentle than it actually was, but she purposely left Honey with less care.

Just my opinion, and impression. And I’m not sure if it’s a female or an effeminate male.
Like a matron from a psych ward?

Again, a very interesting point, Lexi, that it could have been an effeminate male as part of the probably 2 person team that did the actual killing, and staging. There may or may not have been a look out as well. Effeminate men can still be physically strong. Given the number of alternate lifestyles connected to JS, and JS himself, it is a very astute comment, about a possible scenario.
One other thought I had this morning, is that the person who finds the body, or bodies, is often connected to the actual crime, and wants to be able to "explain" any of their dna found on the bodies, or at the murder scene. I believe the female realtor saw the bodies, but sent one of the housekeepers down to verify the death. One of the housekeepers was also found mopping the floor, in I believe the front hall (where Honey may have been first attacked ?) while TPS were first called to the scene, and were investigating inside the house. They finally stopped her. Was evidence being removed deliberately, or inadvertently? Again, just speculation, and IMO.
<modsnip>
Are you suggesting that the real estate agent and the housekeeper are involved in the horrific murder of these two people?
The real estate person did not send down the house keeper. Claire Banks, the plant/gardener person volunteered to go down to the pool area. The agent was filled with dread as was the housekeeper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot about the connection to Cuba and this good deed, wonder if it is still done?
January 23, 2018 By Bernie Farber
''After speaking with Adela Dworin, who was then the director of the Gran Sinagoga Bet Shalom in Havana, I was told that the synagogue ran a small pharmacy and was in desperate need of supplies.

A call was placed to Barry Sherman at Apotex, the generic pharmaceuticals company that he owned. There was absolutely no hesitation on his part: he immediately got to work and gathered literally hundreds of pounds of the lifesaving medications, which he donated to the cause.

CJC staff gathered the prerequisite permissions needed to bring over the pharmaceuticals. And on a cold winter day, we drove over to Apotex and there waiting for us to ensure the hand-off went well was Barry Sherman. We thanked him profusely, but he simply shrugged it off, telling us that it was the least he could do and that he wished he could do more.''

We could also perhaps look at it from the angle that personal information may have been supplied to the organizer by the staff (no bribe) simply because the organizer had the ‘right’ to know the information and the ‘right’ to ask staff questions about it - and for the staff to not find that suspicious.
Agreed although the supplier of the info could have told LE who they disclosed the info to. If LE asked…..

<modsnip: Ridiculing input by others is not allowed> Nothing from forensics would suggest female over male. The aggression, violence, and tall order of the crime obviously tilts towards male. And the NW, likely the muscle, was male...

As to whether a female was present - we do not even know if anyone else was present (whether TPS has footprint evidence in the snow or other video) or if the offences themselves were done by a one man show.
Respectfully, Or a one woman show.

Most likely, IMO, probably not likely done by a solo woman. Nothing —or little— we’ve heard to date points to a single female killer/strangler.
Perhaps but the automatic assumption that it must be a male(s) and only male(s) just rubs me the wrong way.

Perhaps but the automatic assumption that it must be a male(s) and only male(s) just rubs me the wrong way.
2021 rbbm.
''Price said they have decided, four years later, to appeal to the public for help in identifying the person. They cannot tell the person’s weight or skin colour, he said. While it looks like a man — a slightly portly one at that, reporters were in general agreement — Price said he could not say with certainty whether the person is a man or a woman. The person is wearing a hat or a hood, and a coat and boots.''

From the end of KDs podcast:

Was someone looking for Honey Sherman‘s will which everyone has told me doesn’t exist. But, what if Honey did have a will? What I can tell you is that the possibility that she did have a will is in police interview files. It comes in a statement by one of Honey’s service providers who was a close confidant of Honey’s. I know it’s there because I also interviewed the service provider. What the service provider described to me is a very interesting interaction with Honey three weeks before the murders. I’m going to read to you from notes of my interview. It was around November 20, 2017. Honey and I were talking and she said meet me at Yonge and St. Clair Avenue. Honey said she was just coming from her lawyer’s office and she had just updated her well. She had done some amendments. After hearing the Shermans had been found dead, the service provider immediately reached out to police. It won’t surprise you to know that a detective didn’t follow up for six weeks.

From November 20th until December 13th it's not a whole month, but nearly. It would make sense somehow, if the observation/stalking of both HS and BS started with HS' visit to her lawyer for amendments to her LW ..... Certainly something preceded this visit, something very important. A disput with the son? With MS? With someone other? - Speculation only!

Last edited:
From the end of KDs podcast:
From November 20th until December 13th it's not a whole month, but nearly. It would make sense somehow, if the observation/stalking of both HS and BS started with HS' visit to her lawyer for amendments to her LW ..... Certainly something preceded this visit, something very important. A disput with the son? With MS? With someone other? - Speculation only!
rbsbm.
The arrival of new grandchildren? imo, speculation.

Could be. Maybe that’s how they gained access to the home- a female accompanying HS? It’s possible.
It sounds as though almost anyone could gain access to the home. A window was open. The basement door was unlocked. KD reported that doors were often left unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam