CANADA Canada - Billionaire Couple Barry & Honey Sherman Murdered at Home, Toronto, 15 Dec 2017 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wills usually cover “issue” (descendants). IMO it was something bigger - Barry gifting to Honey; Honey gifting to MS, both gifting charities, and/or controlling flow of assets/income to children possibly by way of trusts.
If regarding large sums, actually BS had to change his LW before HS could have changed her LW, I would think as a 100% layman.

FWIW.
''China Daily reported Friday that unnatural deaths have taken the lives of 72 mainland billionaires over the past eight years. (Do the math.)

Which means that if you're one of China's 115 current billionaires, as listed on the 2011 Forbes Billionaires List, you should be more than a little nervous.

Mortality rate notwithstanding, what's more disturbing is how these mega wealthy souls met their demise. According to China Daily, 15 were murdered, 17 committed suicide, seven died from accidents and 19 died from illness. Oh, yes, and 14 were executed. (Welcome to China.)

I don't know about you but I find it somewhat improbable that among such a small population there could be so many "suicides," "accidents" and "death by disease" (the average age of those who died from illness was only 48). I'm only speculating but the homicide toll could really be much higher.''

''Why do China's billionaires keep going missing?''

See page 136 of KD's book for more information.
I have the e-book and the page numbers vary from person to person depending on their device and platform they use. Page 136 of my book may differ than yours. Can you please be specific as to what paragraphs you’re looking at and what reference you’re making to JK? No riddles and clues, just plainly explain?

This is the content of page 136 in my ebook:
(ETA more pages to put the passages in context.Photos below from KD’s book.)
CC21D1FB-5AFE-442D-B93F-9673C4F36052.pngC51B604D-5953-46FD-AD93-925DD9BF73D5.png8B7C124F-868A-4CEE-9CA4-3A2A7EB4CE8C.pngE9FD70CD-1E29-402D-BC38-2238B020E107.png

Last edited:
Would you like to elaborate. You are saying stuff that makes no sense .
And there we have the answer to your riddle, former psychiatric nurse.
I’m befuddled. Are you suggesting, because JK was once a nurse in a psychiatric hospital hospital he has something to do with the Murder of H and BS ?
I would love you to give everyone a full explanation for your going down this road.
I always find it odd when a member leaves behind breadcrumbs for the other members to follow, let’s see who wins the gold star for coming up with the answer.
I could suggest that the member must have been a junior school teachers at some point in their lives. But , that would be a waste of all of our time.
Beside the fact IMO, his past career has absolutely nothing to do with how B and HD were murdered and staged, JK was more than a brother to BS and he certainly didn’t need money.
Does anyone feel like the hints are a waste of everyone’s time?

I’m no expert but IMO hitmen would not typically enter and spend time in a home, where they could leave more dna or be found. Nor would hitmen typically pose bodies. Nor would hitmen typically locate a belt to pose bodies from another part of the house (thereby also spending more time). Nor would hitmen typically kill by strangulation.

Did the Shermans use Alexa or Siri? I’m guessing not, and the killer(s) knew this— or that would be another risk of murdering in someone’s home, or murdering them slowly after binding them. MOO.

Yeah it’s true, I’d imagine a hitman would want to be in & out of there ASAP & get the job done without extra fuss of staging etc

But then SOMEONE spent a bunch of time in there doing all that stuff…. plus also restrained & killed them efficiently… then concealed signs of the murder weapon so well that LE totally misread the scene & it seems botched the whole investigation. Just IMO but that seems more like a cold-hearted pro than an enraged insider to me.

For example, strangling is said to be very personal & done by someone who hates their victim & wants to see & feel them suffer. Yeah ok esp if done by hand from the front. But there’s also garroting, a quick efficient silent strangling method used by pros, usually done with a cord or wire of the sort that seems to have been used here (then its marks hidden by the belts) and likely to be done from behind.

I don’t have any prob believing that someone close to the victims was involved in the crime…. but why would this perp not just have hired someone to do the job?? Esp if the world-be killer planned to get hands on some of the victims’ wealth……. JMO

I think I got the condo info mixed up with something else, maybe the condo in Florida. Regarding the date, I think the rest of us non-billionaires have to remember that rules are different in their circles. Expensive houses like that don't sell quickly so the timing might not have mattered. But I agree, if they didn't have a place to live and the new build wouldn't be complete for 2 or 3 years, where did they plan to live? At the same time, why build a new, gigantic home at 70 and 75? At that age people are downsizing. Nothing about their home situation makes sense.
Several reasons people downsize.
Current house is too expensive to maintain, on owners income. N/A to Shermans
To access the equity in the current home, to support the owners in the coming years. N/A to Shermans
The have the features and conveniences they require in their 'golden' years.

In The Sherman's situation, a new custom built home makes perfect sense.

I’m no expert but IMO hitmen would not typically enter and spend time in a home, where they could leave more dna or be found. Nor would hitmen typically pose bodies. Nor would hitmen typically locate a belt to pose bodies from another part of the house (thereby also spending more time). Nor would hitmen typically kill by strangulation.

Did the Shermans use Alexa or Siri? I’m guessing not, and the killer(s) knew this— or that would be another risk of murdering in someone’s home, or murdering them slowly after binding them. MOO.
'Typically' is the operative word in this case. Once you accept this is not a typical crime, the possibilities expand.

I’m befuddled. Are you suggesting, because JK was once a nurse in a psychiatric hospital hospital he has something to do with the Murder of H and BS ?
I would love you to give everyone a full explanation for your going down this road.
I always find it odd when a member leaves behind breadcrumbs for the other members to follow, let’s see who wins the gold star for coming up with the answer.
I could suggest that the member must have been a junior school teachers at some point in their lives. But , that would be a waste of all of our time.
Beside the fact IMO, his past career has absolutely nothing to do with how B and HD were murdered and staged, JK was more than a brother to BS and he certainly didn’t need money.
Does anyone feel like the hints are a waste of everyone’s time?
A clue is always worth to be thought about, IMO. If I don't agree, I don't agree and I know after some back and forth in my mind, why I don't agree. Even that helps to get ahead, I believe. So, my time wasn't wasted. Because nobody really is a suspect except the NW, sometimes we can't discuss in openness - that's the problem with this case. We have to look for some bread crumbs along the looong way to keep our minds busy. MOO :)

I have the e-book and the page numbers vary from person to person depending on their device and platform they use. Page 136 of my book may differ than yours. Can you please be specific as to what paragraphs you’re looking at and what reference you’re making to JK? No riddles and clues, just plainly explain?

This is the content of page 136 in my ebook:
(ETA more pages to put the passages in context.Photos below from KD’s book.)
View attachment 425432View attachment 425433View attachment 425434View attachment 425435
"Kay was a bull, short of stature but muscular. When I first shook his hand, in 2018, I tensed, bracing myself as men sometimes do, seeing the swell of the seventy-seven-year-old man’s biceps. For his entire adult life, Kay has watched his diet and worked out in a gym every second day at 6 A.M."

Donovan, Kevin. The Billionaire Murders (p. 136). Penguin Canada.

"Kay was a bull, short of stature but muscular. When I first shook his hand, in 2018, I tensed, bracing myself as men sometimes do, seeing the swell of the seventy-seven-year-old man’s biceps. For his entire adult life, Kay has watched his diet and worked out in a gym every second day at 6 A.M."

What does this have to do with the murders? He was in New York.

A clue is always worth to be thought about, IMO. If I don't agree, I don't agree and I know after some back and forth in my mind, why I don't agree. Even that helps to get ahead, I believe. So, my time wasn't wasted. Because nobody really is a suspect except the NW, sometimes we can't discuss in openness - that's the problem with this case. We have to look for some bread crumbs along the looong way to keep our minds busy. MOO :)
It would have been completely fine to say: “ Hey JK was a nurse in a psych hospital”.
Why all the cloak and dagger?

What is your point?

FWIW, Part of the transcript I typed up from Detective Sergeant Brand Price’s (BP) press conference about the WM suspect:

“(BP) We have been able to eliminate the vast majority of people captured on video. We are left with one individual whom we have been unable to identify.

I'll ask that you take a look at the screen and observe this individual.

Through our investigation, we have been unable to determine what this individual's purpose was in the neighborhood.

The timing of this individual's appearance is in line with when we believe the murders took place. Based on this evidence, we're classifying this individual as a suspect.
(…)
However, it is our hope that someone will come forward with a name when they recognize the individual's walk—the way in which they kick up their right foot with every step—knowing that the person was or is connected to the Sherman family or was in the area on that day at that time.
(…)

(Journalist) I just wanted to know if this video has been shared with the members of the Sherman family and if they were able to give you any information as to whether they know, or are unable to recognize, this person.

(BP):
I did share with the Sherman family. And, as always, my conversations with them will remain private. But they have been very supportive and very helpful, all the way through this investigation. And I look forward to their continued support.
(…)

(Journalist) Why did it take four years to release this video?

(BP) So, as you can see, partly to do with…the sort of… poor quality of the image the investigative considerations were… that the cost to the investigation by releasing this early on would have outweighed the benefit of releasing it early on. So we undertook these investigative steps, exhaustive investigative steps, to identify this individual.

Now, having gotten to the point where we have not been able to do so—
with these videos—this is now the prudent time to release this to the public and seek the public's assistance.
(…)

Last edited:
What is your point?
Since it was generally understood that Honey was attacked in another part of the house and moved to the pool, down a long set of winding stairs and then across ten metres of floor, friends said that Barry simply lacked the physical ability. Honey weighed 170 pounds, and it seemed impossible that Sherman could have moved her body.

Donovan, Kevin. The Billionaire Murders (pp. 93-94). Penguin Canada.

Since it was generally understood that Honey was attacked in another part of the house and moved to the pool, down a long set of winding stairs and then across ten metres of floor, friends said that Barry simply lacked the physical ability. Honey weighed 170 pounds, and it seemed impossible that Sherman could have moved her body.

So are you saying JK could have done it? He was in New York.

So you think Jack Kay moved her ?
So are you saying JK could have done it? He was in New York.
ok. You think JK murdered HS and BS and then moved their bodies to the pool.
Held each one up while he tied them up to the pool railing.
Just need to understand.
Please know that I am not meaning to be rude.
I just can’t believe that anyone could even think in anyway this is reasonable.

So you think Jack Kay moved her ?

ok. You think JK murdered HS and BS and then moved their bodies to the pool.
Held each one up while he tied them up to the pool railing.
Just need to understand.
Please know that I am not meaning to be rude.
I just can’t believe that anyone could even think in anyway this is reasonable.
I can't imagine the cops didn't check his whereabouts. He was in New York the day the bodies were discovered. The concert was the night before. So if they only stayed one night *maybe* it's possible. I still don't think he had anything to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288