CANADA Canada - Bowmanville, Ont, Black/S. AsianFem 18-30, 90UFON, near freeway, Oct'06

There are only sparse details available for this Jane Doe as her remains were partial, and there are very few details for Christine's missing person's case but there just too many parallels between the two for me. BJD's skull and apparently some hand bone fragments were all that could be recovered, likely due to the passage of time; it was estimated that the bones had been at the site for a number of years prior to their discovery, potentially as many as 10-25 at the maximum end of the range. That would very roughly put her death sometime between 1980 and 1996. 1978 is only slightly above the max approximation of the likely time frame. Christine also fits the few known collected demographics of BJD. The one item that is really striking to me that they both have in common just seems too unlikely to be a rather remarkable coincidence otherwise: Christine is known to have had plastic surgery preformed on her nose. It was noted after this UID's skull was examined that a distinguishing feature present was that she is believed to have had a rhinoplasty during her lifetime; most likely preformed for cosmetic reasons, because she had broken her nose/or had some other issue like deviated septum, and it had to be surgically repaired; or possibly a combination of the two. Even though I've only seen one picture of Christine and it isn't the best quality, and the issues I have with the reconstructions, I can see some degree of a resemblance. On top of all that, Bowmanville, Ontario is only about 120 miles/200 kilometers from Kingston, Ontario where she went missing is basically in a straight line down ON-401 West. Thoughts?.....

The ring found with the uid remains in Bowmanville, was apparently purchased at a Burns store in Oshawa..
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Bowm...zNjwSn-5OIAQ#q=oshawa+to+Bowmanville,+Ontario
attachment.php

https://www.google.ca/search?q=King...WPP4A6msjwTpxrE4#q=Kingston+Ontario+to+oshawa
attachment.php

Attachments

• data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,f87oJHbF2_JDpZG_rCZe6nnLsJwgBnIbH7heGIvKwGDg0emqXYk.png
    data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,f87oJHbF2_JDpZG_rCZe6nnLsJwgBnIbH7heGIvKwGDg0emqXYk.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 183
  • data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,z5lQAQcGo14UgjZYE0wk6UW2b_L2A0nK0_BHeROQrQKTcCduZDj.png
    data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,z5lQAQcGo14UgjZYE0wk6UW2b_L2A0nK0_BHeROQrQKTcCduZDj.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 183
Submitted Christine as a potential candidate for BJD's identity. Here's to the hope that someone could possibly be getting their name back and can go back home...

Have an update on the potential match to Christine Ziomkiewicz: it was submitted to Ontario authorities via Doe Network in January after they evaluated it and thought there could be something to it as well.

Have an update on the potential match to Christine Ziomkiewicz: it was submitted to Ontario authorities via Doe Network in January after they evaluated it and thought there could be something to it as well.

Thanks for submitting the info, this could be very exciting news, when will they confirm one way or another?!

I e-mailed them asking for an update; They told me that they had sent in the possible match but hadn't heard anything back yet. It might be awhile. Stay tuned, I'll keep both threads updated.

I have mentioned Christine either here or on Ontario's missing I also have submitted her. I'm going to try and get on my old email and find the response but I was shocked it wasn't her.

Christine Ziomkiewicz.jpgBowmanville Jane Doe recons.jpg The only photo of Christine available and Cleo's recons of Bowmanville Jane Doe.

Bumping for both Bowmanville Jane Doe and Christine Ziomkiewicz, who has been missing for 39 years today.

I'm still new at this and can't seem to figure out who has been eliminated as this Doe. in 1983 there was an abduction of Mary Hammond in Brantford, Ontario (1.75 hours away) and her body has never been found. She had short dark hair and bears a similarity to some of the sketches. I assume police would have checked against nearby abductions (but one should never assume!). http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/368dfon.html. Does anyone know if she has been checked out and eliminated?

I'm still new at this and can't seem to figure out who has been eliminated as this Doe. in 1983 there was an abduction of Mary Hammond in Brantford, Ontario (1.75 hours away) and her body has never been found. She had short dark hair and bears a similarity to some of the sketches. I assume police would have checked against nearby abductions (but one should never assume!). http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/368dfon.html. Does anyone know if she has been checked out and eliminated?
Welcome, Not.

I'm not sure if Mary had been eliminated. It's always better to err on the side of caution and send in a tip.

NEVER assume LE (law enforcement) knows.

Does Mary have a thread here at Websleuths?

WG

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back