CANADA Canada - Bowmanville, Ont, Black/S. AsianFem 18-30, 90UFON, near freeway, Oct'06

I posted the following in the Russ Williams thread, and thought i'd bring it over here:

JS was "seconded" to Cadarache by the US ITER Project, so presumably, had Canada not withdrawn its bid and been selected, JS would have been seconded to Canada's Darlington site. I'll rummage around to see when Canada's ITER site planning commenced (i believe the planning process was underway many years prior to its ultimate location in Cadarache).

Hi sillybilly! I have this UID in my Russell Williams file as well. I can't remember exactly why it caught my attention; if I'm not mistaken, not only was this on a route that he most likely frequented, but I think that his brother may have been living in this area at the time as well.

http://macp.mb.ca/results.php?id=164

"RICHARDSON, Debra Deane
Date Last Seen: 1972-09-30
Gimli, MB
Age at Disappearance: 17
Date of Birth: 1955-05-24
Race: Caucasian
Height: 5'4" (162.56cm)
Weight: 115lbs (52.16kgs)
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Distinguishing Features: Was pregnant at the time of disappearance. Long hair. Medium build.
Clothing Worn at time of disappearance: Unknown
File #: 1983-0020
Agency: RCMP
Additional Information:
On August 2, 1982 the Gimli RCMP received information from a Gimli resident that in 1972 a Debbie RICHARDSON arrived to Gimli to visit her brother. According to this report, she stayed with him in Gimli for approximately three months and then went missing. Through the resulting investigation it was learned her brother last saw Debra in October 1972, when he dropped her off on a highway so she could hitchhike to Winnipeg. She has not been seen since. To date, no family members have had any contact with RICHARDSON and her whereabouts remain unknown."

So he dropped his pregnant sister off to hitch hike???

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

The Doe Network:
Case File 90UFON
http://doenetwork.org/cases/90ufon.html

90UFON5.jpg
90UFON6.jpg
90UFON7.jpg

90UFON8.jpg
90UFON9.jpg
90ufon12.jpg

Unidentified White Female

* The victim was discovered on October 27, 2006 in Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
* State of Remains: Skeletal

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: 18-30 years old
* Distinguishing Characteristics: She has a very well-healed nasal fracture which would have been located at the midpoint of her nose (in life) - the point where the nasal bones end and the soft part of the nose begins. The fracture is set so she either received treatment, or it is possibly the result of rhinoplasty. The fact that her nose had been fractured (or surgically altered) would not have been obvious unless someone who knew her at the time saw her post trauma/surgery, or she told someone. She exhibits bone changes indicative of anemia.
* Personal Effects: A piece of red ribbon was found near the remains. A woman's digital watch was found near the remains. The straps were stainless steel. Investigation has determined that the watch was manufactured by the Omni Watch Company in the early 1980s. There was a small red heart that was found in the vicinity of the body.
* Dentals: Available. Nice teeth with visible white fillings on her front teeth, one front tooth appears slightly wider than the other, smallish silver fillings in some back teeth. Her upper and lower jaws are described as narrow. She also had prominent upper and lower teeth that protruded. Her upper teeth protruded more than her lower teeth.

Case History
# The skeletal remains of this female were found in a field near the South Service Road and Holt Road. This is near the entrance to Darlington Nuclear Plant in Bowmanville, Ontario.

Bumping this earlier rendition of Doe for comparison.

I've sent many years dedicating my time to this case, I started when I found out I had an aunt missing since 1990. Everyone in my family just chalked her missing to her not wanting any contact with us. It' wasn't until I was 18 that I was looking for her (this was 16 years later). I came across this DOE and thought wow the resemblance is very much there, but I ended up finding my aunt literally 40 minutes away. All this time she was 40 minutes away but "missing", out of all the family members in 18 years I was the first to advocate for where she was.

I feel it's the same way with this women, maybe her family thought she simply vanished? maybe one day she will be looked at through a photograph and a set of wheels will start turning to get a family member motivated, anyways that's why I always post here, I have a weird connection as this was the first case I ever looked at, and it just stuck with me. So I apologies if I'm always throwing my theories around on here :)

With that being said..

When I read the book "No claim to mercy" there was a couple of pages (which I'll have to relocate) dedicated to Julie Stanton, she was a teenage girl reported missing during the whole Elizabeth Bain media Circus so she was seldomly reported on. It was Peter Stark that Murdered her, he was found guilty and her body was found near Pontypool?

I bring Peter Stark up because he was
-A suspect in his ex girlfriends Murder in Hamilton
-Suspect of many, picking up women to hitchhike and raping them
-Was a suspect in the Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo Killings.
-Lived in Stoney creek but as the book states (Will have to find it) he had a house boat near Darlington, 5 minutes away from where this doe was found.

With that being said..

When I read the book "No claim to mercy" there was a couple of pages (which I'll have to relocate) dedicated to Julie Stanton, she was a teenage girl reported missing during the whole Elizabeth Bain media Circus so she was seldomly reported on. It was Peter Stark that Murdered her, he was found guilty and her body was found near Pontypool?

I bring Peter Stark up because he was
-A suspect in his ex girlfriends Murder in Hamilton
-Suspect of many, picking up women to hitchhike and raping them
-Was a suspect in the Karla Homolka and Paul Bernardo Killings.
-Lived in Stoney creek but as the book states (Will have to find it) he had a house boat near Darlington, 5 minutes away from where this doe was found.

Forgot all about PS, very interesting!
"Vanished: Cold-Blooded Murder in Steeltown
By Jon Wells"

http://books.google.ca/books?id=wqXlr5LlvN8C&pg=PA83&lpg=PA83&dq=peter+stark+serial+killer&source=bl&ots=e81GsUhr76&sig=QwTqhqINlA2CMIMbjUdxFgh3NeY&hl=en&sa=X&ei=GBR9U7CwGtiPqAaAyoDgAg&ved=0CFAQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=peter stark serial killer&f=false

I was on the doe network when I found Darlene Yvonne Tucker and I noticed her date of disappearance was Valentines' day and she was from Ontario. This immediately made me think of this doe. Then when I looked at her features, she looked just like this doe to me!

http://doenetwork.org/cases/246dfon.html

Attachments

• 90UFON9.jpg
    90UFON9.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 54
  • DTucker.jpg
    DTucker.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 60
I believe I have sent her in before....but I cannot verify that as I closed that e-mail account. I'd send it in to be sure.

Sorry about that, Jessica. I guess if we both found her independently that she looked like a good possibility!

Thanks DOTR. Sorry about that. Glad to know she was called in though.

Thanks DOTR. Sorry about that. Glad to know she was called in though.

Please do not be sorry, probably that name and others have been called in previously. Many times I have had a 'eureka" moment, or find a connection only to learn other posters have already been there and done that!
Like you said, it goes to show that we all agree on some things, besides it brings some missing people back into the forefront!

Wow bcf, I don't see why or why not.

EB's stats do not say anything about surgery on her nose, but we don't know that do we?

Would like to think LE checked, but one never knows! Canadian LE should get with the program of advising rule outs.

Wondering if this past harsh winter had any effect on the water table, and if so, could more items turn up ?
bbm.

"Clothing: None. In 2010, a man's hooded Tip Top Tailor striped shirt was found at the scene due to the drop in the water table. It was labeled "Blue Rodeo" and sold between 1995 and 1996"

Wondering if this past harsh winter had any effect on the water table, and if so, could more items turn up ?
bbm.

"Clothing: None. In 2010, a man's hooded Tip Top Tailor striped shirt was found at the scene due to the drop in the water table. It was labeled "Blue Rodeo" and sold between 1995 and 1996"

I live 10 minutes away from here, I could always go for a nature hike and walk around the area. I doubt that anything went missing as they did two searches, but who knows. I don't know how much the police actually searched as the body was boardering the perimeter of the nuclear plant fences. I believe they searched around the fences, but any animal could have made a nes and den with hair, clothing scraps or anything and could go over and under those fences.

Bumping Hazel's post, hoping that someone remembers this ring, or shirt, which was not a common brand and was released for a very short time.

And this one..

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2010/11/17/police_hope_new_discovery_helps_solve_cold_case.html

"The uniquely large size 9½ ring is a garnet with two one-point diamonds on either side, and is believed to have been sold by Burns Jewelers, a family-run business on Simcoe St. in Oshawa from 1923 to 1994. It had been made by A&A Manufacturing in Toronto.

Nash calls the ring “unique” for its large size and he believes it will be the “key piece of evidence” in the case as it is distinctive and shows enough wear that the woman kept it on her finger more than in a jewellery box.

Also recently unearthed is a striped hooded shirt that had been sold by Tip Top between 1995 and 1996 until a copyright infringement was claimed by Blue Rodeo.

Originally found with the skull was a digital Omni woman’s watch with a stainless steel band which was sold exclusively at Consumers Distributing from 1981 to 1983. The company is no longer in business.

“We are considering everything from 1979 right up to 2006,” said Nash, believing the wider time frame will help jog someone’s memory of a person they may not have even thought was missing or dead."
bbm.

Bumping Hazel's post, hoping that someone remembers this ring, or shirt, which was not a common brand and was released for a very short time.

And this one..

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2010/11/17/police_hope_new_discovery_helps_solve_cold_case.html

"The uniquely large size 9½ ring is a garnet with two one-point diamonds on either side, and is believed to have been sold by Burns Jewelers, a family-run business on Simcoe St. in Oshawa from 1923 to 1994. It had been made by A&A Manufacturing in Toronto.

Nash calls the ring “unique” for its large size and he believes it will be the “key piece of evidence” in the case as it is distinctive and shows enough wear that the woman kept it on her finger more than in a jewellery box.

Also recently unearthed is a striped hooded shirt that had been sold by Tip Top between 1995 and 1996 until a copyright infringement was claimed by Blue Rodeo.

Originally found with the skull was a digital Omni woman’s watch with a stainless steel band which was sold exclusively at Consumers Distributing from 1981 to 1983. The company is no longer in business.

“We are considering everything from 1979 right up to 2006,” said Nash, believing the wider time frame will help jog someone’s memory of a person they may not have even thought was missing or dead."
bbm.

I don't know if this is good or bad but I just drove by the area and they are demolishing the whole area. I believe there is a bulldozer right near the body site and there are tons of construction signs.

this could be bad because as we know a body was found here, the average person not into UID and missing people will have no clue of the history. So if a shirt, or significant item is found they might toss it as trash when in fact it could be very valuable. I don't want to be a nerd :blushing: but I think I might bring up my concerns to Det. Nash and let him know whats going on and maybe put out a word to the company.

It could also be good because not all of the bones were found, therefor if this person was buried or scattered it may start a new search if bones are found.

Fingers crossed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back