CANADA Canada - Brittany Stalman, 17, North Delta BC, Nov 13 2006

Nowhere2BeFound

Reaction score
6D1A8FB0-F60A-44EB-9002-95858190EBBB.jpeg1CE41146-AF4B-4816-B00E-33965DE2478E.jpeg67121414-C539-457A-B7E3-5BE91B11D95A.jpeg84D60E21-84F4-40C4-8CED-4F5BC49839FD.jpeg
Brittany Stalman

Date of Birth
Oct 08, 1989

Missing Since
Nov 13, 2006

Missing From
Delta, British Columbia

Eye Colour
Brown

Hair Colour
Brown

MCSC Case #
06-380

Law Enforcement Case #
2006-26668

Law Enforcement Contact
Delta Police Department: 1-604-946-4411

Identifying Features
5'6" tall
115 lbs.
Permanent retainer inside lower teeth

Brittany was last seen in the Delta, BC area on November 13, 2006. Brittany Stalman was last seen by her family on November 13, 2006 as she walked out of the home they shared in North Delta, BC. She went for a walk around 1:00 pm, and it would be the last time her family would see her. In the years since their daughter Brittany vanished, her parents have been wandering the trails near their home searching in dread for a trace of their eldest child. Brittany’s family is certain someone knows what happened to her, and continues to hold hope that they, and Brittany, will find some peace.

Information from Missing Children Society of Canada website
Disappearance - Brittany Stalman

Has anyone heard any new information on this case?
What do you think happened to Brittany?

This article lists some theories The Mysterious Disappearance of Brittany Stalman

The below link states Brittany went out on this walk after an argument with her boyfriend...who is he and what is known about him? What was the argument about? etc.

Hi CastlesBurning thanks for the reply. I don't know who he is as he was never named publicly by police I assume because he was a minor. They never named him a suspect or stated that they cleared him but he must have had an alibi or was able to be ruled out somehow because he isn't mentioned in any news articles other than the phone call where they had an argument and had possibly broken up.

I've heard rumours that they were arguing over infidelity in the relationship and Brittany allegedly threatened to commit suicide to her boyfriend during that phone call. It was thought that she may have jumped off of the Alex Fraser Bridge. What doesn't make sense to me is that in the Vancouver Sun article "Parents keep up their search, despite fearing daughter is dead" Brittany's mother Sandra said early on the investigation she suggested to police that Brittany may have jumped from the bridge but she said they rejected the idea and told her that "if she'd gone onto the bridge their switchboard would have lit up with calls" but a week before Sandra was interviewed for the article, which was published on 16 June 2007, the police had told her husband/Brittany's father Mike that "she may have jumped from the bridge, which is why her body hasn't been found."

My question is other than her body not being recovered what else is leading them to believe that she may have jumped from the bridge? They wrote off the idea at the beginning of the investigation because they didn't receive any calls about a possible jumper which they typically would if someone was attempting to jump from the bridge. I wonder if they ever sent any officers to do a walk of the bridge and look for any signs that Brittany was there. Would she have been able to climb over the railing with the pink walkman in hand? Or would she have had to set it down in order to climb over in which case would it have still been up there?

Bumping for Brittany!!!!!

<modsnip: Not an approved source>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member