CANADA Canada - Cedrika Provencher, 9, Trois-Rivieres, QC, 31 July 2007

They tried to make him crack and admit in every concevable way so far, even pulled a Mr. Big on him with the Mont-Tremblant visit and with multiple attempts before but nothing worked. This move by the family though is a very risky one and could backfire big time.

I will say though, there hasn't been any clear, tangible evidence to link him to the murder except circumstancial evidence and very convenient things happening such as him being admitted to the hospital with a panic attack on the day the remains were discovered.

Horrible job by the Police throughout the investigation. They really dropped the ball.

They tried to make him crack and admit in every concevable way so far, even pulled a Mr. Big on him with the Mont-Tremblant visit and with multiple attempts before but nothing worked. This move by the family though is a very risky one and could backfire big time.

I will say though, there hasn't been any clear, tangible evidence to link him to the murder except circumstancial evidence and very convenient things happening such as him being admitted to the hospital with a panic attack on the day the remains were discovered.

The fact that Bettez knew he was the prime suspect, and could not control his impulses, and continued to download child *advertiser censored* for years after, leads me to believe he may do this again.

He is his own worst enemy that's for sure but at the same time it should be said law enforcement botched the whole investigation pretty much from the get-go as members of the family have told me personally. It's going to take something big for this case to come to a definite resolution, after all it's been over a decade and even the remains were found on pure hasard.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back