Found Deceased Canada - Chase Martens, 2, Austin, MB, 22 March 2016

My deepest condolences and prayers of comfort and peace for his family. RIP sweet Chase.

RIP beautiful baby boy. My heartfelt condolences to his parents,sisters and all who loved him.

LE is suppose to be having a update at 5 pm MB time.

Devastating news. Although it wasn't the happy ending we hoped for, I'm glad he'd been located. Deepest condolences to his poor, grieving parents. Fly high, little Chase!

I wonder how far his light up boots were visible? I guess if a 2 year old can move up to a mile a minute (I just read that somewhere) then he'd be way too far away. I wonder if they flashed a certain color, or just white light?

The red hat not being found bothers me. However, it occurred to me it could be the kind that ties underneath the chin? That seemingly would keep it attached but if it was snagged by debris in the creek it maybe could've come all the way off. So where is it? It would sure provide a critical clue based on where it was found had it come off.

This is just so so sad. :(
Sorry late response. I haven't finished the thread so I apologize if this has already been answered but I have 2 boys, 2 & 3. First they are never allowed outside alone and second both their sneakers light up green but not all that bright. Probably depends on the sneakers but I doubt any of them are very bright.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Aw man. Was really hoping he would be ok. RIP Sweet baby.

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

This is heartbreaking, but not unexpected. I did not believe he was taken by someone. Just that he wandered away or was "lured" away by something. I feel so bad for his parents, especially his mother who seemed so distraught and broken by his disappearance. My prayers go to the family and to all those who searched for him, and especially for Chase whose life has been cut so short. Rest in peace, little guy.

[video=twitter;713830158587666432]https://twitter.com/CBCManitoba/status/713830158587666432[/video]

Searchers packing up and leaving. It must be like a funeral procession.

Ahhhh this one hit me so hard...

:( Like others have said, not unexpected at this point but still heartbreaking news for his family. At least they found him and can wish him a proper goodbye. Poor baby.

So sad :( Rest in peace Chase.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Rest in Peace little guy

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

RIP little man. Holding his loved ones close

GB this little boy! I hope he did not suffer and went to sleep that first night just not waking up.

This one really, really touches me. Chase is now one of the newest little angels.

Rest in sweet peace, Chase.

I'm without words...
Fly high little angel Chase...
Destiny & Thomas...may you be surrounded with love and comfort...
I can't even begin to imagine.... :rose: :rose: :rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back