CANADA Canada - Courtney Struble, 13, Estevan SK, 9 July 2004

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by Brains & NoBull, Aug 19, 2004.

1. The 'Wood

The 'Wood New Member

Hi all,

Just quickly browsing through old-ish threads here, so excuse me if I have missed something obvious, but I happened to notice that Courtney here disappeared on July 9, 2004 from Estevan, while Tamra-Keepness, 5, disappeared 4 days earlier on July 5th from Regina, just 200 km (120 miles) away. I had suspected there to be some mention of this, but neither case does. While it could be coincidence, two young girls disappearing so close together (in time and location) could potentially be connected.

musicaljoke and dotr like this.
  2. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

July 10 2018
    14 years later, RCMP still looking for Courtney Struble
    [​IMG]
    Courtney Struble has been missing since July 8, 2004. (RCMP)

"A little more than fourteen years ago, 13-year-old Courtney Struble left her friend’s house after watching movies. That was the last time anyone saw her.

Struble went missing on July 8, 2004, on the outskirts of Estevan as she walked to her dad’s place.

Even with all the time that has passed, police remain committed to finding her.

In 2009, the Estevan Police Service asked the RCMP historical case unit to conduct an independent review of the file.

“Have a different set of eyes to look at it and then in April 2010, determined that her disappearance was, in fact, a homicide,” said the RCMP’s Rob King".

musicaljoke likes this.
  3. Notcoolpunk

Notcoolpunk New Member

Just to add, the m.o. was very different in these cases (after doing some reading on Courtney's case)
    Tamra: age 5, ethnicity: a original, taken from her home while other children in home/same room undisturbed
    Courtney: age 13, ethnicity: caucasian, taken while walking home on public street

Imo courtney could have been a crime of opportunity while tamra seems a planned thing.

dotr likes this.
  4. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

5. Cagle

Cagle Well-Known Member

dotr likes this.