Found Deceased Canada - Dylan Chretien, 30, Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, 27 Oct.2019

dotr

Reaction score
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/sask...charles-dylan-chretien-donald-light-1.5389865
"The Poitras family is one of several who endure an emotional roller coaster each time human remains are found in Prince Albert and other parts of Saskatchewan.

Brenda Chretien's son Dylan Chretien, 30, has been missing since Oct. 27 of this year. Police found his blue Toyota Tundra on Nov. 1 in the Nordale neighbourhood and said in a news release that they suspect foul play.

Chretien said police told her last week that they could not confirm the deceased's identity until an autopsy is completed this week.
dylan-chretien.jpg

Prince Albert police say 30-year-old Dylan Chretien was last seen in Prince Albert on Oct. 27. (Supplied by Prince Albert Police Service)
"I'm sitting here in immense pain, waiting like the other families with bated breath, dreading the news if the remains are that of my son," she wrote in a message to CBC.

"All I can say is I'm going through the worst horror of my life, I can't even begin to explain the torture and pain of the unknown."

Nov 29 2019
Foul play suspected in disappearance of Dylan Chretien: Prince Albert police
image.jpeg

PRINCE ALBERT -- Prince Albert police have uncovered information leading them to suspect foul play into the disappearance of 30-year-old Dylan Chretien, according to a news release.

The force did not disclose the information.

Chretien was last seen in Prince Albert on Oct. 27 and has not been heard from since. Chretien’s blue Toyota Tundra was later located in the Nordale area Nov. 1 with no sign of the owner."

• Chretien’s blue Toyota Tundra was later located in the Nordale area Nov. 1 with no sign of the owner. (Submitted photo)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back