GUILTY Canada - Eight men found shot to death, Shedden, ON, 8 April 2006

Ex-Biker: 8 Slain in Canada Part of Gang

http://tinyurl.com/ka6l3

Whoever did the killings was trying to make a strong statement. I don't think they were trying to hide the bodies/vehicles at all. And being so close to a Bandidos member's farm.....

I bet that no Bandidos or Hells Angels are ever charged with a crime if they did it. Bandidos have been around even my small town and they are despicable and helped keep young women into drugs, stripping, and probably unsolved murders.

Two different farmhouses. One is owned by a "innocent" farmer who tends his fields. This is where the bodies were found.

The other farmhouse located some miles away is owned by a person who is associated with the biker gangs.

Also there is a house North of my big city, that has been "under police pressence" for some time. Apparently the owner had been "questioned" about a murder of a young man. This man was a bouncer. He only waved to his neighbours. He had a "huge Harley", but never wore gang patches or colours, but his "friends" who came to visit him did. He is no where to be found, but neighbours may have "recognized" his car on TV as one of the cars found.

All of the "vicitms" are "associated" with one another............

This area of SW Ontario is "biker" country, while all area have some biker involvment to some degree, this area is "premier" biker country".

Now "some experts" are speculating that this could have serious ramifications, as it seems that these killing were to "send a message" to others. Who knows what could happen in Ontario as a result.

Txsvicki is correct, getting enough evidence for a conviction is extremely difficult, as people who may have information are a)either bikers or b)afraid of the bikers(rightly so) or c)will not come forward or testify because of the bikers. So lack of co-operation, lack of evidence, lack of witness, and people who fear for their lives, the lives of their loved ones and are concerned about "retiliation". Bikers are not "wanabees", if they have it in for you, then that is what they will do.

That would be why these murders are going to be so hard to solve, if they get solved at all.

The largest murder in Ontario history.

Thought this statement was interesting, on front page article of Canada.com

Another man whose property borders the dirt road said he was frustrated by the lack of information provided by authorities.

"I've heard more from a friend in Calgary whose daughter was on the Internet than I've heard from around here," he said.

This story sends chills up my spine. I want to tell a story of something that happened to me & MrShadow years ago in a little town called Bob Caygeon(spelling is probably wrong) which is a couple of hours north of Toronto. We had gone there on vacation and were staying in this nice little Inn on a lake. It was right at the edge of dark and we decided to do some fishing. We went to our car to get our fishing gear and while we were there had an encounter with some very obnoxious biker dudes. They had checked into the Inn earlier in the day and problems started as soon as they arrived. They were being very roudy and really disturbing the other guests. I never really understood why they were staying there to begin with. They just didn't quite fit the type who normally stay at quaint little Inns or Bed&Breakfasts. Anyway, while we were at our car, there was this biker upstairs yelling out the window to one of his buddy's who was outside. The things that he was saying were really very rude/obscene. Well Mr.Shadow yells at him to shut up. I know, I know, very STUPID thing to do! The guy upstairs, says "Oh, OK, sure man." Somehow, I knew that was not the end of it and boy was I right! As we started down toward the lake, they were all there waiting on us! They immediately circled us and started saying some pretty scary stuff. Of course MrShadow was not backing down at this point(though he knew he was getting ready to get his a$$ kicked). They actually had chains and were swinging them around. I think that we were very close to being seriously injured if not killed! About that time, the manager of the Inn ran out and said that he had called the police. Luckily, he had seen what was about to happen. That broke it up but I was scared to go back to our room. I didn't want them to know what room we were staying in for fear that they would show up there later. We waited in the lobby for a long time and then sneaked to our room. I did not sleep at all that night. Thank God, they checked out the next morning. What really sucked about the whole thing is we were both police officers but were not armed(couldn't take our weapons into Canada). I loved our visit to Canada, the area was beautiful but I could have done without the encounter with the biker dudes!

CyberLaw said:
Txsvicki is correct, getting enough evidence for a conviction is extremely difficult, as people who may have information are a)either bikers or b)afraid of the bikers(rightly so) or c)will not come forward or testify because of the bikers. So lack of co-operation, lack of evidence, lack of witness, and people who fear for their lives, the lives of their loved ones and are concerned about "retiliation". Bikers are not "wanabees", if they have it in for you, then that is what they will do.

That would be why these murders are going to be so hard to solve, if they get solved at all.

The largest murder in Ontario history.
Very true.

Shadow205, that is so scary!

That's good you got out of that situation safely.

http://lfpress.ca/newsstand/News/Local/2006/04/10/1527713-sun.html

Three Bandidos missing

Mon, April 10, 2006

By TOM GODFREY AND JONATHAN JENKINS, SPECIAL TO THE FREE PRESS

TORONTO -- Three west-end Toronto tow truck drivers linked to the Bandidos motorcycle gang are missing and feared among eight dead in a possible biker war, sources said.

The men have been reported missing since last Friday and the aunt of one of them -- reputed high-ranking Bandidos member Frank "Bam Bam" Salerno -- even called police to find out if her nephew was among those killed, according to sources.

No one answered Salerno's home phone or cellphone last night.

Another two drivers -- one from Superior Towing and another from Bill and Son Towing -- have not been since Friday.

snip..................

A source familiar with the cocaine trade in Toronto's west end said tow truck drivers dominate the retail end of the coke trade on behalf of the biker gangs.

"They run a lot off the blow," the source said. "The way it works is if you want cocaine at 4 a.m., you call a tow truck driver."

PrayersForMaura said:
It appears that the locals in the area are thinking it's biker or drug-related, and that they aren't worried about their own safety. That's odd...
The mindset is these guys are just after people in another gang or someone who's crossed them in some way. They aren't usually a danger to the average person who leaves them alone. I believe that's why the locals aren't too worried.

True, but there may be at some point "collateral damage" in the cross fire of a gang war.

There was a HUGE gang war in Quebec(a french speaking province) and an 11 year old boy was killed when a bomb went off. It was meant for the bikers, but the boy died also.

A Toronto By-law employee went to a tow truck shop/auto shop and was "initimated" and scared for his life and was a second away from being attacked that he retreated very, very quick. Biker gangs were mentioned to him.....so he would not do his job. He quit his job.......and moved.

A reporter was shot in Quebec, who wrote article concerning the bikers.

Bikers don't mess around, nor do they often "warn" you......they control the drugs, strip joints, etc.

But this is just the beginning, this situation could have serious ramifications for all of Ontario and even Quebec. Who knows, only time will tell.

Wow, "internal cleansing"? They did this to their own club members? THAT is scary.

I knew the name Kellistine sounded really familiar, and he has been involved with a lot of crime from this area. He's had a shady life, he was suspected in a stabbing in London, and was a victim of a drive by shooting in Iona.
A bit of personal background on Kellistine, his wife was a stripper at the hotel that used to be in the heart of Dutton, a slightly larger town south of Shedden, until it burnt down last summer. He has a young daughter, who I think is about 7 years old.
I was talking to a girl in my co-op class, who lives next to Kellistine's farm. She told me that the police showed up on Sunday and were there all day, and they arrested him.
The police are searching his house with a fine toothed comb, and they said on the news that they have evidence to support that they were murdered at his residence.

I know when I read the words "internal cleansing", I thought of "ethic" cleansing.

But true, if they do this to their own members, it is a very scary thought what they may do to non club members.......

CyberLaw said:
I know when I read the words "internal cleansing", I thought of "ethic" cleansing.

But true, if they do this to their own members, it is a very scary thought what they may do to non club members.......
Usually when they do this to members, it's because the "administration," if you will, is worried that these members are drawing too much attention to the group or someone is narciking to LE. Or the ones killed have violated some kind of rule within the group. I saw where one of the biker's killed was a "prospect," and there may be a chance that this person was an informant. Just a few thoughts.

BTW, whoever asked if a biker would be wearing tennis shoes, the answer is yes, they like to relax just like everyone else. I know, I married one, however, he is not affilated with any gang any longer. He grew up and decided he wanted a "normal" life with one wife and his kids. I have to say though, the gang he was associated with was great. We have a lot of life-long friends. A lot of my husband's family is still involved. My husband's uncle, before he died, was the "warlord" for the gang. He was also the president of the Colorado Chapter. Couldn't meet a nicer guy!
hand.gif
And he wore tennis shoes when he wasn't on his Harley too!!!!!

I feel bad for the families of these men. I'm sure they loved their son...brother...father, etc as much as we love our kids but I don't feel much grief for the men themselves. I would imagine when they became involved with the biker gang they had to have know what the gang was all about. Years ago I knew 3 guys from that particular gang. I remember when two of them decided to leave the biker gang they feared for their lives because you don't just decide to quit the gang. There isn't anything good about biker gangs. They are big time drug dealers...they pick women who are willing to work as strippers in order to support them and think that they run the world.
Back in those days I don't think the Banditios were as bad or as big as they are now but they were bad enough. These were born and raised in a small town here in Washington state. How they ended up in a biker gang is beyond me.

The killers weren't very smart.....they got caught right away :banghead:

These "organized" gangs are not into teaching Sunday school, helping the elderly, working at food banks.

They are violent, live by the gun, die by the gun, these guys knew what they were getting into when they joined.

I guess they never thought that "their own" would turn on them, but it happens often.

CyberLaw said:
These "organized" gangs are not into teaching Sunday school, helping the elderly, working at food banks.

They are violent, live by the gun, die by the gun, these guys knew what they were getting into when they joined.

I guess they never thought that "their own" would turn on them, but it happens often.
Hey, I really resent that. My uncle was very involved in causes for children, such as "Toys for Tots," "St. Jude Children's Hospital," and "The Jerry Lewis Telethon for MD." When my BIL's baby died of a heart defect shortly after birth, who do you think jumped right in and paid for the funeral and made a very sizeable donation (try somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 grand to the American Heart Association for research so another family wouldn't lose a child the same way!), my uncle was very loyal to his "blood family" and just as loyal to his "biker family." I wish folks would just stop lumping all bikers into one group of "bad people." Perhaps before anyone else does that they should do a little research, don't take my word for it.

Yes, people know what they are getting into when they join a gang, but that is a matter of free will, no one is holding a gun to their head and making them do it. Yes, drugs are involved and so are a whole lot of other things.

BTW, most are smart enough to know if they violate any of the rules, their number may come up. That's their choice, not anyone else's. And yes, a lot of "their own" turn on them, that's the price that's paid. Do you think the Crips and the Bloods are any different??????
doh.gif

the original tez said:
Hey, I really resent that. My uncle was very involved in causes for children, such as "Toys for Tots," "St. Jude Children's Hospital," and "The Jerry Lewis Telethon for MD." When my BIL's baby died of a heart defect shortly after birth, who do you think jumped right in and paid for the funeral and made a very sizeable donation (try somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 grand to the American Heart Association for research so another family wouldn't lose a child the same way!), my uncle was very loyal to his "blood family" and just as loyal to his "biker family." I wish folks would just stop lumping all bikers into one group of "bad people." Perhaps before anyone else does that they should do a little research, don't take my word for it.

Yes, people know what they are getting into when they join a gang, but that is a matter of free will, no one is holding a gun to their head and making them do it. Yes, drugs are involved and so are a whole lot of other things.

BTW, most are smart enough to know if they violate any of the rules, their number may come up. That's their choice, not anyone else's. And yes, a lot of "their own" turn on them, that's the price that's paid. Do you think the Crips and the Bloods are any different??????
doh.gif

Did he use his own money or was it "dirty"--drug money IOW. I grew up with a guy who is in the Hell's Angels now. A quiet, unassuming guy....with the blood of many on his hands now. How he could point a gun at someone and pull the trigger is beyond my comprehension. This guy played cards with my dad and brothers in my home on Saturday nights.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen
Back