CANADA Canada - Elnaz Hajtamiri, 37, Abducted following home invasion, Wasaga Beach, Ontario, 12 Jan 2022

April 24 '24 Lengthy article.
1713966830840.png
''About 2,400 km straight north up the I-95, the unfortunate Mr. Grissom was not on the agenda in Toronto on Tuesday when the BOLO program refreshed its list of superstars.

Taking the No. 11 spot was Deshawn Davis, 35, who is the last remaining suspect in the labyrinth-like Elnaz Hajtamiri kidnapping and murder investigation. Cops have conceded that Hajtamiri — age 37 when she was snatched from a relative’s home in Wasaga Beach — is almost certainly dead.''

The USMS in the Southern District of Florida, along with the USMS Florida Caribbean Regional Fugitive Task Force, has adopted the murder warrant issued by the Miami Beach Police and is collaborating with the USMS Investigative Operations Division Office of Canadian Affairs to locate Davis.

Back home, Davis hit the big time Tuesday as an honoured member of Canada’s 25 Most Wanted list, with a $100,000 reward offered jointly by the OPP and York Regional Police for information leading to Hajtamiri’s whereabouts.

He is 6 feet and 175 pounds with brown eyes, black hair and tattoos on his neck, forearms and chest.''

Davis has connections and is facing charges in Canada and the United States, I think Davis may have fled to the UK/Europe to avoid persecution with the help of family and friends. Facial recognition could help locate him. Interpol should be notified to help in the search because it is a valuable resource with a large scope and lots of resources.

Furthermore, Hajtamiri is still missing and only Davis knows her whereabouts. If captured and prosecuted he could reveal her location to investigators. The faster he is found the quicker the family gets closure which is the ultimate goal in any missing persons/homicide investigations.

Sending my love and prayers to the Hajtamiri family.

Davis has connections and is facing charges in Canada and the United States, I think Davis may have fled to the UK/Europe to avoid persecution with the help of family and friends. Facial recognition could help locate him. Interpol should be notified to help in the search because it is a valuable resource with a large scope and lots of resources.

Furthermore, Hajtamiri is still missing and only Davis knows her whereabouts. If captured and prosecuted he could reveal her location to investigators. The faster he is found the quicker the family gets closure which is the ultimate goal in any missing persons/homicide investigations.

Sending my love and prayers to the Hajtamiri family.

How do we know Davis is the only one who knows where Hajtamiri is?

Do you know this as a fact? What about the others who accompanied him in abducting her, who have been caught?
What about the apparent mastermind Lilo, who's facing a 1st degree murder trial?
IMO - Davis is the missing piece and could break the case open because Hajtamiri is still missing. The others involved haven't released that information to police. Davis may turn on his counterparts when brought into custody. Different members of the group have different roles, Davis could have disposed of the body for Lilo. I am just speculating right now but it is within the realm of possibilities.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43
Back