CANADA Canada - Eramosa Twp, Ont, WhtFem 550UFON, 25-45, off Hwy 7, Aug'05

Lots of information at this link, but unable to copy and paste. LE are also looking for a match in Europe and the US.
She may have been a recent immigrant to Canada, ( 2005) and may have spent time in Guelph.
Could she have been a student/teacher? speculation.

http://www.wellingtonadvertiser.com/...ail&itmno=6887

I wonder is it a one person or two persons. I cant see that on the picture. It makes me think of camping out in a tent or camper. The weather is probably good that time of year (july estimated time of death) Camping Nor-Halton is the closest (I think) and also very close to highway 7. I find it a strange assumption in the article; because being white she could be from Europe ...

Tried to edit my post...but it doesn't work...I'm talking about the sleeping bag. Sorry.

Could it be Catherina Louise Gonzales, missing since Mar. 1, 1995, then 27 years, and would be 37 in 2005. She is originally from Timmins, Ontario, only ca. 7 hours from the place UID was found. Age (police said she was probably on the higher end of the range, height, weight fit and she looks like having something going on with her face/eye on the left side of her face.

White female. Long, light brown hair; blue eyes UID not stated. Marks, Scars: Scars on her right forearm UID on wrist, on her cheek, on her back, UID not stated.

Just leave it like this....and a link to her page of course http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1637dfbc.html Wonder what you all think?

Just posting the link

And to be honest..I'm getting so tiered about all the missing, cold cases and especially the missing children in Canada, ungoing cases for years and years. I don't want to use bad words...but what did LE do all the time there...pfff and not communicating with all the different bureaus.. and keep on holding to the principle not asking for help from the public...ok this is changing a bit..but still.... time in solving cases is essential...they missed the momentum entirely....and for ever....I'm not frustrated at all.....

Could this be Melissa Yeo?
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2910dfon.html

Yeo Desc. - Unidentified Desc
31 y.o. - 25-45 years old (check)
114-115 lbs. - 130 lbs. (close)
5'4-5'5" - 5'4" to 5'6" (check)
Brown/Dyed - Medium brown, but recently lightened giving the appearance of reddish brown (check)
Niagara, Ontario - Eramosa Township, Ontario (1.5 hr drive NW)
4 tattoos - No tattoos noted (bad, but body was decomposing)

"[Yeo's mother] further reports that a family member had seen Melissa in the Main St and Ferry St area, near Mints in May of 2009" could be a false positive.

Could this be Melissa Yeo?
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2910dfon.html

Yeo Desc. - Unidentified Desc
31 y.o. - 25-45 years old (check)
114-115 lbs. - 130 lbs. (close)
5'4-5'5" - 5'4" to 5'6" (check)
Brown/Dyed - Medium brown, but recently lightened giving the appearance of reddish brown (check)
Niagara, Ontario - Eramosa Township, Ontario (1.5 hr drive NW)
4 tattoos - No tattoos noted (bad, but body was decomposing)

"[Yeo's mother] further reports that a family member had seen Melissa in the Main St and Ferry St area, near Mints in May of 2009" could be a false positive.

Thanks. I'm not sure....there is so little information about her. All the old links don't work anymore. Is there another Canadian entrance besides the national Canadian missing persons database? and the city police? Somewhere OPP is mentioned up the thread. Is it still in the air?

This I found in the following link:
Melissa's mother, reported to police that in 2007 she had read a newspaper article regarding the murder of Stephine Beck and that the writer had quoted a Melissa in the article. As a result she contacted the writer and provided him with a picture of her daughter. She then said that the writer had identified the Melissa in his article as her daughter but could not provide any further contact information for her. Police feel that the author of the article may have been mistaken when he identified the Melissa in his article as Melissa Yeo . She then further reports that a family member had seen Melissa in the Main St and Ferry St area, near Mints in May of 2009. Melissa's mother reported that both the newspaper writer and her family member who had seen Melissa reported that she appeared to be in poor health, and showed signs of drug abuse. She advised that she had contacted police in order to gain peace of mind as she does not know if her daughter is alive or deceased.

http://www.unsolvedcanada.ca/index.php?topic=5362.0

The Wellington Advertiser - Police again asking for help to identify ‘Jane Doe’

Law enforcement officials are renewing a call for help to identify the remains of an unidentified woman found near Rockwood 13 years ago.

On Aug. 28, 2005, the remains of a white female, approximately 25 to 45 years old, were found in a wooded location at a picnic/rest area on Highway 7 between Rockwood and Guelph.

Police say “the female had been dragged a short distance into the wooded area beside the picnic area approximately one month before being discovered.”

A Woods brand sleeping bag was placed over the deceased, who was approximately five feet, six inches tall, weighed about 130 pounds and had light brown hair.

The autopsy revealed that she had no recent injuries but had experienced a broken left cheek, nose and left eye socket some time in the past. The injuries had healed.

“As a result of these injuries, the deceased lost two upper teeth on the left front and wore a two-tooth, partial plate,” police stated.

“These injuries would have left her with a visible facial deformity.”

Everything is off (age, height, weight, story) but fractured cheek left side and a bridge. But this woman Diana Richardson – The Charley Project
strongly reminds me of Rockwood Jane Doe.

Richardson has a bridge across the front of her mouth where several teeth should have been, a scar on her left cheek and a plastic replacement left cheekbone; she injured her face and teeth in an accident and had reconstructive surgery afterwards.

diana_richardson_1.jpg

Just wanted to update everyone working on this.

Last week there was an article written by Jeremy Grimaldi, the missing woman he was writing about was Wendy Renee Smith. He started saying how Wendy had deformities to her face and that her cheek and nose were broken, the UID had facial deformities orbital/ cheeck area and nose which were well healed. Wendy was 5'3 and the UID was 5'4, and on top of that both woman had brown hair.

At first I thought wow that sounds like the Guelph Jane doe, but then I seen a picture of Wendy and I felt like they looked very similar.

I emailed the journalist and showed him the details and a picture and he asked if he could send it in. I said yes as talking to the Canadian police is a joke, and they either question you about how you know so much, or they never update you.

So here's hoping.

Edit: should have picked a better picture to compare, but this is the only one that wasn't blurry.

Attachments

• Jessica1.jpg
    Jessica1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 32
Just wanted to update everyone working on this.

Last week there was an article written by Jeremy Grimaldi, the missing woman he was writing about was Wendy Renee Smith. He started saying how Wendy had deformities to her face and that her cheek and nose were broken, the UID had facial deformities orbital/ cheeck area and nose which were well healed. Wendy was 5'3 and the UID was 5'4, and on top of that both woman had brown hair.

At first I thought wow that sounds like the Guelph Jane doe, but then I seen a picture of Wendy and I felt like they looked very similar.

I emailed the journalist and showed him the details and a picture and he asked if he could send it in. I said yes as talking to the Canadian police is a joke, and they either question you about how you know so much, or they never update you.

So here's hoping.

Edit: should have picked a better picture to compare, but this is the only one that wasn't blurry.

Looks good. Hoping with you.

Actually she has a thread here on WS.
CANADA - Canada - Wendy Rene Smith, 29, York, On, 13 April 1995

and another picture of her
WendySmith.jpg

It's just to coincidental, the face injuries, but I just wonder...where could she have been in between 1995 and 2005.

Sorry to re post but I found more information.

Montreal is considered the prostitution capital of Canada, and in 2000 the police started to catch wind of Russian and Asian crime rings that were operating out of Montreal. In fact, the article I read states that many woman had been brought to montreal from strip clubs outside of the area, and that many are from outside of Quebec. Other articles suggest that these rings have been in operation since the early 90's, but police were not on their tail yet.

In April 13th 1995, Wendy was working at the Fantasia night club for her first shift. Her family states they belive she was brought into a prositution ring as I believe there was evidence pointing to that scenario, plus she was a new girl so she wouldn't have anyone looking out for her. Wendy also had just lost custody of her kids and her addiction was getting worse, so it wouldn't be hard to unfortunately entice her to go with them.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.the...e-montreal-as-sex-destination/article4135832/

Although it’s not clear on which day, in April 1995 The Globe and Mail reported that 50 staff and visitors were charged with prostitution-related offences.

Three years later there were 46 women and 22 men arrested in a separate raid.

There were also “allegations of extortion, assault, drugs, theft” at the establishment the paper wrote.

Fantasia, a large pink building which is now a condominium at 10097 Yonge St., burned to the ground in 2003.

Attachments

• showimage.jpeg
    showimage.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 4
  • smithweb.png
    smithweb.png
    154.4 KB · Views: 4
Well they sent me an email asking for my background and the journalist background....so that was really odd. Then he asked me where I got the sketch from... I feel a little attacked here, like no hello, or introduction. He just plain out said what's your background? Only way I knew what his name was is because it was in his signature...feeling very uncomfortable now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back