Found Deceased Canada - Greagan Geldenhuys, 7, (last seen w/mother, fnd deceased), Saskatchewan, 24 Aug 2018

Ms Geldenhuys' body was found on a beach at Echo Lake. Police divers and boats have been searching that lake and two others - Mission and Pasqua - for Greagan.

Police and other agencies have also been carrying out land and aerial searches in the town about 40 miles north-east of Regina.

Fears for missing boy, 7, after mum found dead on beach

This is so heartbreaking. The Mom must have gone in the water after him. If that is what happened.

My heart goes out to their loved ones.

I think you make a good point, nothing else really makes sense. Suicide always comes to mind, but in this cast is would need to be murder/suicide. Hope this comes to a resolution soon, family must be worried sick. :(

Ohhhhh how sad
Last long weekend of the summer...
School is starting this week!!!

RIP Greagan...fly freely.

Fort Qu'Appelle (valley) is such a beautiful place, FWIW.

It was a different type of Sunday drive, through the valley yesterday. Saw a GOLDEN EAGLE on the way there FWIW In town there were several news crews & vehicles, etc...

These bright pink GRATITUDE posters thanking EVERYONE from searchers to well wishers have popped up all over, along the park trails, the water's edge, in amongst still present missing signs...

The Fort Campground seemed (ultra) still but calm.....settled.

But SOOO sad & heavy. I imagine there will be counsellors in area schools tomorrow morning...

:TEARS:

Body of missing 7-year-old boy found, Fort Qu’appelle RCMP confirm

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member