CANADA Canada - Isabelle Bourgeot, 32, Ste-Foy, Que, 19 Nov 1985

dotr

Reaction score
Case File 222DFQC
IBourgeot.jpg
IBourgeot2.jpg
IBourgeot1.jpg

Left and center: Bourgeot, circa 1985; Right: Age-progressed image of Bourgeot to an unknown age

Isabelle Bourgeot
Missing since November 12, 1985 from Ste-Foy, Quebec, Canada
Classification: Endangered Missing

Vital Statistics

• [*]Date Of Birth: October 19, 1953
    [*]Age at Time of Disappearance: 32 years old
    [*]Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5'7"; 120 lbs.
    [*]Distinguishing Characteristics: Curly brown hair; brown eyes.
    [*]Marks, Scars: Bourgeot has five moles on her left cheek. She had several abrasions on her left arm at the time of her disappearance.
    [*]Other: She had mental problems resulting from a car accident.

Circumstances of Disappearance
Bourgeot disappeared from her hometown of Ste-Foy, Quebec Canada in November 1985.
She suffered from a violent nervous shock during a car accident. She suffers from memory loss and may use another identity. She wasn't carrying any identification paper at the time of her disappearance.

She may have been sighted in Québec in 1992.

Ok, I found an interesting archive from Le Soleil, July 1992: BAnQ numérique

1) She was very disorganised, ex wearing a long coat in summer.

2) Months before going missing, her illness was getting worse, to the point of cutting herself her left arm at four different places.

She was living alone but it was more and more obvious that she could not manage.

Ok, I found an interesting archive from Le Soleil, July 1992: BAnQ numérique

1) She was very disorganised, ex wearing a long coat in summer.

2) Months before going missing, her illness was getting worse, to the point of cutting herself her left arm at four different places.

She was living alone but it was more and more obvious that she could not manage.
Great find @Giuc0, thanks!

See her daughter again before she dies| The Journal de Montréal (journaldemontreal.com)
''On November 6, 1985, Isabelle Bourgeot, 32, left her home in Limoilou, Quebec City, for a walk. She was never seen again and has not been found since.

The one who had arrived in Quebec from France with her family at the age of four was not the same since a serious car accident in 1972. Two of her friends had lost their lives there.

Depression, memory loss, the young woman could not work and lived in an apartment rented by her parents.

When they discover her disappearance, they make every effort to find her with the help of the police.

"I hired two private detectives. We put posters everywhere. It didn't lead to anything. An autoimmune disease developed in my wife. She got sick," says Mr. Bourgeot painfully.''

''Captive of organized crime?
A social worker thinks she recognizes Isabelle on the street. An unknown woman calls the family in the early 1990s to say she knows Isabelle's whereabouts, but she won't say anything.
All these tracks do not succeed. Mr. Bourgeot has his own hypothesis.
"Before she disappeared, my daughter told me she knew someone who could help her if something went wrong. I believe he was someone from organized crime," he says.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back