GUILTY Canada - Jennifer Teague, 18, Barrhaven ON, 8 Sept 2005

PonderingThings said:
Pondering, thanks for the update! I get so caught up with these girls when then go missing and then tend to forget about them once their bodies are found, since we have so many other people come up missing every day. :furious:

What concerns me specifically about this case is they found Jennifer's body in September, but they are STILL waiting on forensics?!? There is a killer loose whose DNA has the possibility of being identifed. He roams the streets a free man... possibly to kill again, while this informaion just sits there? I don't get it! :banghead: 5-6 months is time enough to analyze... you would think/hope.

I pray they find justice for Jennifer soon!

Michelle I said the same thing to myself "They are still awaiting the results????". Although some tests do require up to 6 months to process, that's usually only the case when there are skeletal remains... usually

Unless the answer is intended as a message to the killer - as in - we aren't saying anything but we are still putting the pieces together...

The suspect in an Ottawa teenager's death came forward because he was overcome by guilt, say police.

Kevin Davis, 24, has been charged with first-degree murder in the Sept. 8, 2005 death of Jennifer Teague.

http://snipurl.com/sfft

From Alta's link:
Ed Teague, Jennifer's father, said: "It's almost 10 months. It's not over, but we finally have some answers."

He even took it as a sign from above.

"Now, maybe some of you are a little cynical about there being a God, but I'm am not " Teague said.

"And I know he listens to prayers when they are specific. And he answered this prayer. Someone came forward and confessed."

SewingDeb said:
From Alta's link:
Ed Teague, Jennifer's father, said: "It's almost 10 months. It's not over, but we finally have some answers."

He even took it as a sign from above.

"Now, maybe some of you are a little cynical about there being a God, but I'm am not " Teague said.

"And I know he listens to prayers when they are specific. And he answered this prayer. Someone came forward and confessed."

I'm not the least bit cynical about there being a God. I believe that prayers are answered and they are answered with "yes, no, and not now." For many of us who have gone through the hell of losing a child it was our faith in the Lord that saw us through the nightmare.

There is one thing that I would disagree with Mr. Teague on though...I don't believe that any prayer has to be specific. I believe the Lord knows our hearts and he knows exactly what we are trying to say. Praying is just having a conversation with the Lord....talking to Him. He knows our every need.

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/ottawa/story/2006/06/27/teague-arrest.html

Davis provided a full account of his murder of Jennifer Teague, including several details that would only be known to the killer. Davis appeared to be coherent and was not under the influence of any substances," Bevan said.

Police said Tuesday that Davis was a neighbour of Teague's at the time of her murder. In fact, they said, he was interviewed by police on Sept. 10, just two days after Jennifer's disappearance, but denied knowing anything about it.

More at link.
Old Broad

From January 2008:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottaw...eads-to-prison-after-pleading-guilty-1.712530

An Ottawa man was sentenced to life in prison after pleading guilty to planning and committing the murder of 18-year-old Jennifer Teague in 2005.

Kevin Davis, 26, admitted to first-degree murder Friday before Ontario Superior Court Justice Monique Métivier in a courtroom packed with at least 100 spectators, including Teague's family and friends...

A conviction of first-degree murder carries a sentence of life in prison without eligibility for parole for 25 years.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back