CANADA Canada - Jodi Henrickson, 17, Bowen Island BC, 20 June 2009

I know this is probably nothing (or maybe it is) but as soon as I saw this story, I thought of Jodi. :(
I mapped out the location where the body was found to Bowen Island and its approx 2 hours distance.

http://bc.rcmp.ca/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=50&contentId=14128

Hope, Upper Fraser Valley - Body Found On The Bank Of The Fraser River
File # 2010-9509 2010-04-03 19:54 PDT

Hope: On Saturday, April 3rd, 2010 at approximately 1:30pm the Hope RCMP were called as a member of the public, discovered a diseases person along the bank of the Fraser River, approximately a mile west of the Hope Bridge. Upon members arriving at the scene the body was determined to be deceased.

The Hope RCMP are handling the investigation at this time.

“At this time investigators are not able to determine the manner of death, nor are they able to provide details on the victims.” stated Cst. Angelina Bowen “An autopsy is expected late Tuesday, or Wednesday, where the gender and manner of death may be confirmed and possibly released.”

How does The LE know she was Killed? With no body?
They probably have evidence combined with witness statements and the fact that she has been missing for so long lead them to that conclusion.

An update on the body found near Fraser River that I posted about above:

Update (Sunday, 2:40 p.m.): Body found on riverbank near Hope

<snipped>
Hope police will likely have to wait until Wednesday to get some answers about a body found on the banks of the Fraser River this weekend.

At this time authorities are not releasing the sex, age, or other distinguishing features of the deceased person.

&#8220;We are waiting for an autopsy to learn all of that,&#8221; said Cst. Angelina Bowen of the Upper Fraser Valley RCMP.

<snipped>

http://www.theprovince.com/news/bc/Update+Sunday+Body+found+riverbank+near+Hope/2762385/story.html

More at link

I think the fact that she had very little cash with her but no activity with her bank card, etc, since, plus the lack of facebook use since then, has led them to this conclusion. Given what her family and friends have said, I think it is a logical conclusion.

Though I am sure no one has completely given up some hope she might still be recovered alive.

It wasn't Jodi but another teen that had been missing for a while. :(

http://bc.rcmp.ca/ViewPage.action?siteNodeId=50&contentId=14167
Thu Apr 08 11:04:00 PDT 2010

Hope BC: On Saturday April 3rd, 2010 the Hope RCMP were called to the bank of the Fraser River approximately one mile west of the Hope bridge where a deceased person had been discovered. The deceased has now been identified as 18 year old Jordan August.

On January 1st, 2010 August was reported to have gone over the Fraser Bridge into the Fraser River, and an extensive search was conducted from Hope BC all the way to the Pattullo Bridge.

The family of Jordan August wish to extend their thanks to the users of the Fraser River, and the community in Hope, who have been supportive, and actively looking for Jordan over the last several months.

Our thoughts remain with Jordan's family and friends at this difficult time. An autopsy has been completed and no foul play is suspected.

Bumping for Jodi. &#9829;

I looked at all the usual sites for info, but nothing again. This is just horrible! Those people that can speak up, are doing nothing to help bring her home, and it is deplorable.

I am usually the biggest LE cheerleader, but why won't they push a bit harder? I guess I just don't get it.

Nite Jodi &#9829;

jody%20hendrickson%20june%2028%202009.jpg

1744286.bin

RCMP and North Shore Rescue are searching Bowen Island for a 17-year-old girl. Corporal Dave Ritchie says Jodi Henrickson was last seen at a party on Bowen Island early in the morning on June 20th.

Anyone who has information or was at the party is asked to call the RCMP's tip line at 604-947-0516.

Bumping these photos.

Bump - more then likely there are people who know what happened to Jodi - let's give her family closure instead of protecting some murderous monster.

Bumping for Jodi &#9829;

Where are you? Someone has to know something and speak up NOW! :(

Just stopped by to see if there was anything new on Jodi here. I am saddened that nothing new has been found in all this time. :(

Maz

jody%20hendrickson%20june%2028%202009.jpg

1744286.bin

RCMP and North Shore Rescue are searching Bowen Island for a 17-year-old girl. Corporal Dave Ritchie says Jodi Henrickson was last seen at a party on Bowen Island early in the morning on June 20th.

Anyone who has information or was at the party is asked to call the RCMP's tip line at 604-947-0516.

Bumping this info. :rose:

Jodi should have been graduating high school this month. :(

Bumping, with no new news. :rose:

Bumping for Jodi. &#9829; :rose:

I can't believe there is still NOTHING. I am saddened and angered by the lack of news in this case. Somebody knows something, and it sickens me that they haven't come forward about it!

To whoever is hiding information about Jodi's whereabouts:

May you never get a peaceful nights sleep for eternity (or until you come clean!) :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back