Found Deceased Canada - Kelly Flock, 68, Calgary, AB, 22 June 2017

I'm very worried about this man.

It's been 17 and for the last week or so it's been around 30 degrees Celsius every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today was cooler but we had some major thundershowers in the area in the evening.

I'm praying this man is ok!!!!

Ok, so it rained all night and quite hard too.

It's still cool and rainy today with gusts of wind.

Where are you, Kelly Flock?!?

Very puzzling. I wonder whether he was assaulted for his bicycle? Is it an expensive bicycle?

Very puzzling. I wonder whether he was assaulted for his bicycle? Is it an expensive bicycle?

That's a great question! I'm wondering that too now....

The link said it was a mid-90's bicycle though -- I know nothing about cycling but I wonder if that would be "worth it" to someone? It seems doubtful. MOO

There's a candle light vigil planned for tomorrow night here in Calgary to help find Kelly and get awareness out. There are still searches happening and flyers are posted everywhere. I really hope he's found safe and soon! It's supposed to get back up in the 30's again for the next few days. I hope he's ok...

He was found near his home.. I wonder what the circumstances were.

RIP Kelly!

I did not expect a positive outcome for this given the length of time he was missing, and his age and medication needs, but the news still make me sad. He looked like a nice fellow. I hope he didn't suffer.

I also wonder of course, what happened. As so often the missing person was found close by, very curious. My guess would be either he fell and injured himself, or he had a seizure (or both).

My condolences to the family who must be missing him a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back