CANADA Canada - Kimberly Cruickshank, 27, Regina, 23 March 2013

excerpt from:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saska...-to-kim-cruickshank-s-disappearance-1.3025876

Regina police have confirmed to CBC's iTeam that accused murderer Clayton Eichler knew missing Regina woman Kim Cruickshank ...

The women said police also called when the second murder charge was laid in May 2014 and when the aggravated sexual assault charge was laid the following December.

And they both said police have told them that they suspect Eichler played a role in Kim's death.

Police confirm that they phoned the women to update them on the status of the Eichler investigation ...

It bothers me when o/c connections are hinted at or involved because, in all my years of sleuthing in the circles of missing women, the same FB connections (friends?) seem to crop up over and over again. I think I've got a pretty good handle on who knows who, and so many of the missing seem to be in the same FB circles. Can't prove a dayum thing tho, and it bugs the heck out of me.

In Regina, theres not a large population of around 272,000 people. So in cases like this, theres going to be a LOT of overlap in friends circles and Facebook. For example: on Facebook Kim and I have 5 mutual friends. We've never met but we have mutual friends. In regina it's basically no more than 2 or 3 degrees of separation from everyone

Kimberly Ann CRUICKSHANK – Regina Police Service
13_05_25_Kimberly-Ann-CRUICKSHANK.jpg

Kimberly Ann CRUICKSHANK
Date Last Seen: 2013-03-22
Last Seen Location Regina, Saskatchewan
Date of Birth: 1985-07-12
Race: Caucasian
Height: 158 cm (5’2″)
Weight: 55kg (121 lbs)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Features: Tattoo of “CRUICKSHANK” with flowers that run down her right rib cage/abdomen. The sides of her hair were shaved off but it was still long on top.
Clothing Worn at the time of disappearance: Unknown. She would be a ladies size small.
13_05_25_Kimberly-Ann-CRUICKSHANK-02.jpg

Kimberly Ann CRUICKSHANK
1674845361851.png
1674845401523.png

Kimberley Ann CRUICKSHANK
''On the 25th of March, 2013 at 10:40 hours, Regina Police Service received a report of a missing female Kimberley CRUICKSHANK. She was last seen on the 22nd of March, 2013 in her apartment on the 2400 Block of Abbott Road in Regina, SK.

Date Last Seen: 2013-03-22
Last Seen Location Regina, Saskatchewan
Date of Birth: 1985-07-12
Race: Caucasian
Height: 158 cm (5’2″)
Weight: 55kg (121 lbs)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Distinguishing Features: Tattoo of “CRUICKSHANK” with flowers that run down her right rib cage/abdomen. The sides of her hair were shaved off but it was still long on top.
Clothing Worn at the time of disappearance: Unknown. She would be a ladies size small.
File #: RM13015027
Agency: Regina Police Service

Anyone with information regarding Kimberley Ann CRUICKSHANK is asked to contact the Regina Police Service at 306-777-6500, or call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477, or (if applicable) contact the nearest detachment of the RCMP''

Re-fresher.
1674845510629.png
Regina police have confirmed to CBC's iTeam that accused murderer Clayton Eichler knew missing Regina woman Kim Cruickshank.

''Sgt. Shane Riddell, the lead investigator on Eichler's case, said "it would be negligent on our part if we didn't explore the possibility that he did have some involvement or may have some involvement" in Cruickshank's disappearance.'

Kristen Cruickshank, Kim's sister, said the 27-year-old woman was friends with Eichler and he would often call and try to spend time with her.
"The last few days before Kim went missing, Clay was messaging her. Clay was hounding her to hangout and at first she was just ignoring him."

Kristen Cruickshank, Kim's sister, said the 27-year-old woman was friends with Eichler and he would often call and try to spend time with her.
"The last few days before Kim went missing, Clay was messaging her. Clay was hounding her to hangout and at first she was just ignoring him."
1674845660984.png
Police say they are investigating accused murderer Clayton Eichler's possible connection to missing Regina woman Kim Cruickshank. (Facebook)

1674845752704.png
Kim Cruickshank babysat Clayton Eichler's son, according to her sister, Kristen Cruickshank. (Facebook)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back