GUILTY Canada - Kimberly Proctor, 18, raped, body burned, Langford, BC, 18 March 2010

We can publish their names and photos now...

http://www.timescolonist.com/opinio...ns+killed+Kimberly+Proctor/4551304/story.html

They are Kruse Wellwood, 17, and Cameron Moffat, 18.

4557572.bin

Kruse Wellwood

4557574.bin

Cameron Moffat

Kruse Wellwood's father also killed and sexually assaulted a teen girl.

"In eerily similar circumstances, Wellwood’s father, Robert Dezwaan, is serving a life sentence for the 2001 murder of 16-year-old Cherish Billy Oppenheim in Merritt. Dezwann got her drunk, sexually assaulted her and beat her to death."

Read more: http://www.timescolonist.com/news/P...erly+Proctor/4551304/story.html#ixzz1Ib4PSjTk

Unbelievable. So sadly, horrifyingly unbelievable. And these young men will be inflicted upon society in just 10 years. I am crying for society right now.

What must Mr Kruse have gone through to turn out like this? Absolutely devoid of any moral connection. So scary.

Unbelievable. So sadly, horrifyingly unbelievable. And these young men will be inflicted upon society in just 10 years. I am crying for society right now.

What must Mr Kruse have gone through to turn out like this? Absolutely devoid of any moral connection. So scary.

Too late to edit my previous post. I meant to say Mr. Wellwood.

In the meantime I came across a disturbing connection to another murder. KW's father was convicted of the murder of Cherish Oppenheim, but in an eerie irony (or not), her sister, Darci Drefko, had been sexually attacked and murdered two years prior. Another man is serving a life sentence for that. Is it possible that KW's father was really responsible for that murder too? Or is it that the entire extended family was completely out of control? All speculation on my part.

video tapes of Cameron Moffatt interview by LE last June.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Proctor+videos+RCMP+interrogate+Cameron+Moffat/4570768/story.html

I have to say that I am always in awe of those LE behavioural 'closers' who interview the suspects. I haven't watched very much of the clips posted by the Vancouver Sun in this case yet, but I would say that this interviewer, as good as he is, isn't quite as good as the behavioural interviewer in the Russell Williams case a few months back. (Although that would seem to me to be an incredibly high bar to top.)

What small part that I have watched so far (part of part 4 -- I am struck by how light an incident CM makes of raping Kimberly while she was in a very vulnerable, confined state. Very upsetting. I'm not sure I will watch much more, as it seems disrespectful of an innocent young woman.

Rest in peace Kimberly. No one can hurt you now. :cry:

Please, please, please don't ever let these guys out.

I believe it's not mandatory they get out after 10 years. They will be assesed after 10 years and hopefully the parole board will keep them behind bars for much longer.

This is tragic but everyone needs to keep in mind that these two young men invented nothing. These exact crimes keep happening again and again and again.

Look up the story of Michael Russell:

CA~Michael Russell murder trial/stabbed to death by teen satanists - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Dystiny Meyers:

CA-Murder victim, 15, identified as Santa Maria girl - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A group of young Russian teens who murdered their friends:

Russian teen Satanists sentenced for murdering/cannibalizing 4 teens - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The unfortunate Elyse Pahler of San Luis Obispo:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2010/04/14/1102851/elyse-pahler-killed-in-nipomo.html

Also an excellent overview is this story on an unfortunate boy in Carl Junction, MO in 1988. Steve Newberry just wanted to be liked. His friends just wanted to kill:

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-10-19/news/mn-3570_1_human-sacrifice (10 pages)

Nothing is new. The crimes and the details remain the same. If you do a search on satanic or ritual murder here on WS many more will come up. I will not be satisfied until the motive is closely examined in these cases. As it stands, even when teens admit that they were involved in the occult or satanism, it is brushed aside to get at the bare facts.

IMO, until we truly look at the commonalities of motivation and drive to commit these heinous acts by our young people, we're never going to move toward protecting future victims.

This is tragic but everyone needs to keep in mind that these two young men invented nothing. These exact crimes keep happening again and again and again.

Look up the story of Michael Russell:

CA~Michael Russell murder trial/stabbed to death by teen satanists - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Dystiny Meyers:

CA-Murder victim, 15, identified as Santa Maria girl - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

A group of young Russian teens who murdered their friends:

Russian teen Satanists sentenced for murdering/cannibalizing 4 teens - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The unfortunate Elyse Pahler of San Luis Obispo:

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2010/04/14/1102851/elyse-pahler-killed-in-nipomo.html

Also an excellent overview is this story on an unfortunate boy in Carl Junction, MO in 1988. Steve Newberry just wanted to be liked. His friends just wanted to kill:

http://articles.latimes.com/1988-10-19/news/mn-3570_1_human-sacrifice (10 pages)

Nothing is new. The crimes and the details remain the same. If you do a search on satanic or ritual murder here on WS many more will come up. I will not be satisfied until the motive is closely examined in these cases. As it stands, even when teens admit that they were involved in the occult or satanism, it is brushed aside to get at the bare facts.

IMO, until we truly look at the commonalities of motivation and drive to commit these heinous acts by our young people, we're never going to move toward protecting future victims.

It's not clear to me that this is a satanic or ritual murder.

These appear to be two psychopaths (and perhaps many satanic/ritualistic murderers are?) who were "simply" satisfying their sexual deviant desires. Yes, of course, and unfortunately, this is nothing new either. These cases are shocking every time though!

Also, this case is unusual in that one of the killers (and torturers!) is the son of a man who is currently serving a life sentence for rape/murder of a teen girl as well. Like father, like son? This raises the whole question of nature vs nurture. KW did not live with his father from a fairly young age and his father has been in prison since KW was 7 years old. Does this imply that KW has a genetic mental 'defect' that resulted in him being a psychopath?

And, what are the chances that two psychopaths (Kimberly's two killers) would know each other since public school? Is that "common"?

It's interesting as not all the cases I linked to originally were thought to be linked to the occult. I just think that's there's many similarities in all the cases. Both of these young men are obviously very ill and demented. Whether they state clearly that they were involved in the occult really doesn't matter to me. The crime is exactly the same. If you look up the definition of pseudo-satatism ("dabbling"...a awful word, IMO) and how it pertains to teens, these kids have it down pat. All that matters is that they get what they want, when they want it, and destroy anyone in "their path". I'm fairly certain that they're going to have a very tough time adjusting to prison life.

IME, conduct disorder (sociopathy) and sexual sadism have a strong component of narcissism. As does pseudo-satanism.....

As to the chances of two twisted individuals meeting up, if you'll check out some of the links above, each involves two or more attackers. That seems to be part of the thrill.

I wondered what caused the two killers to consider Kimberly vulnerable and I found the following. She wasn't just a former girlfriend, she was also small and struggled to fit in, by her own admission. She also states that she was fearful due to bullying:

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/pl..._teen_murder_100325/20100325/?hub=CalgaryHome

"....Proctor was small for her age and she sometimes struggled to fit in. Though she was very active online, she wasn't always part of the mainstream. She joined a website called Vampire Freaks -- a place for people interested in the goth subculture -- and it was there that she revealed that she lived in fear of other girls.

"I have a bad history of being bullied," Proctor wrote. "I've been bullied a lot. I'm actually scared of teenage girls..."

and

"...This isn't the first time that a violent crime has been connected to Vampire Freaks...."

more at link

And from last April:

http://www.vampires.com/brutal-murders-associated-with-vampire-freaks/

Brutal Murders Associated With Vampire Freaks

Kimberly's murder might have absolutely nothing to do with Goth culture, the occult, or satanism or one or all might be a huge component. My point is that these two young men were searching for a vulnerable victim and Kimberly (bless her heart) clearly stated that she was small and fearful. That's just what these sick guys were looking for.

In every single one of the links I posted above, the murdered teen is made to believe that they are part of a group before they are savagely killed. A sadistic killer/psyhcopath is skilled at predation.

more at link (this was written before the arrests)

If anyone is interested in just how teens process a murder, reading these 53 pages (over 1000 posts) is both fascinating and tragic. We can't turn away. These are our children and our future. Whether our own kids turn to the "left hand path" or dabble in the occult or Goth culture or not, this is part of their world...each time they turn on the computer or walk out the front door:

http://www.topix.com/forum/ca/british-columbia/TJECMKVEJUGB2NG7E/p53

This article just enrages me. First he claims that he USED to have sex 30 times a day? He just turned 18! So then he changed his addiction to World of Warcraft since it's a good or better than sex. It seems he had at least one female enabler who helped build up his murder-rape fantasies. Unbelievable.

"Playing Warcraft is just as good as going and having sex. It doesn't mean anything."

Moffat and his accomplice, 16-year-old Kruse Wellwood, were both enthusiastic players of World of Warcraft, an online fantasy game popular across the globe. Police obtained chats between the two boys and with other players in the game as part of their investigation.

In his interviews with police, Moffat admits that he discussed different techniques for murder with "over a dozen people" before finally following through when he and Wellwood killed Proctor on March 18, 2010.

"I've had conversations and she's like, how would you kill me?" he says of one discussion with an unnamed girl. "We had like a six-hour conversation on, y'know, her asking me how I would, y'know, go and kill her."

AND get ready for this:

"I wouldn't exactly always say [it was] fun but it was interesting," Moffat tells police of the murder."

AND

"Like, honestly if I was gonna commit a murder, it'd look nothing like this," Moffat says."

I need a drink now.

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/...ation_110406/20110407?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

matou--If you try to make sense out of what a psychopath is saying....you'll just end up beating your head on the wall. They say whatever they think will either help them or will shock people, and in their mind shock equals superiority.

Don't mention a drink to me--it's only 1:45 pm Oregon time!!

For crying out loud, Kruse Wellwood told his girlfriend that he killed Kimberly. WTH is wrong with these kids. Newsflash girls, if a guy kills someone, get the he** out of dodge and call the police! This is nuts! WARNING: VERY GRAPHIC DETAILS IN THIS ARTICLE.

"Wellwood's girlfriend was just 14 when he told her that he had raped and killed 18-year-old Proctor and set her body on fire near a Vancouver Island walking trail on March 18, 2010.

In an interview with RCMP on Oct. 14, the girl told police that her then-16-year-old boyfriend confessed the brutal crime during a stroll together about a month after the brutal killing.

"He just says ‘I killed Kim,'" she said.

The girl, who cannot be named, offered few details about what she had learned, but said that Wellwood had "tortured" Proctor. She said that the boys strangled their victim and possibly broke her neck to finish her off; forensic evidence has revealed that Proctor actually died of asphyxiation.

"I was shocked the first time he told me," she told police, explaining why she hadn't asked more questions about the murder. But she admitted, "I still wanna be with him."

Boggles the mind....

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/...urder_110411/20110411?hub=BritishColumbiaHome

Matou--I don't get it either. The only thing that makes any sense to me is that this group of teens--or maybe many teens--are so desensitized to true pain and loss that they really don't get it. Think about all the teen focused literature and films which emphasize that "nothing is forever".

Sadly, death is.

I knew by the time I was 10 or so that death was forever and that murder was the worst act that could be committed by one person against another. I do not buy into any excuse that a teenager does not know better, unless they are severely mentally disabled.

I hope they never get out of jail, but being Canada, of course they will. Canada is way too understanding and all about rehabilitating, which is great in theory but hardly ever works.

I knew that I had read somewhere about the sentence and that both these guys may never get out of jail as they are most likely to offend again. The last paragraph in the news article. Although they were sentenced as adults, Wellwood and Moffatt are eligible for parole after 10 years under provisions in the Youth Criminal Justice Act. However, a spokesperson for B.C.'s Criminal Justice Branch told The Canadian Press that there is no guarantee they will be granted parole and may very well remain jailed for life.

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/lo...r-sentencing-110404/20110404/?hub=CalgaryHome

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle
Back