Identified! Canada - Lake Ontario, WhtFem, 44-70, short hair, mammoplasty scars, Aug'17 Name Not Disclosed

It just occurred to me that maybe the UID was transitioning as opposed to possibly having had cancer, would the difference be observable? complete speculation, imo, fwiw.
July 21, 2021 rbbm.
1683506812318.png
''Toronto police are asking the public for help to identify a woman found dead in Lake Ontario in August 2017.

In a news release Wednesday, police said the woman was found dead in the lake near Humber Bay Shores Park in Etobicoke, Ont.

Police described her as white, 44 to 70 years old, five-foot-four to five-foot-six inches, 135 to 150 lbs, with brown eyes and short greyish/dark hair.

She was found wearing a red tank top and navy blue pants. The woman also had healed mammoplasty scars, which could possibly be due to breast cancer.''

The eyebrows are different and the distance seems unlikely but, this mp reminds me of this UID female,
fwiw..
1685281931065.png

IDENTIFIED! rbbm
"In January 2023, with the approval of the Office of the Chief Coroner for Ontario and Ontario Forensic Pathology Service, the Toronto Police Service began using Investigative Genetic Genealogy for this case. The investigation found distant relatives of the deceased throughout North America, most of whom traced their heritage to a specific region in Switzerland.

In August 2023, members of the Toronto Police Service, with the assistance of the RCMP Liaison Program, reached out to police in Switzerland. Through continued collaboration, the investigation focused on a woman who was reported missing in Switzerland in September 2017.

A DNA comparison between the deceased woman and relatives of the missing person confirmed that the cases were a match. Swiss police notified her family.

As the woman's death is not considered a criminal matter, the woman's identity is not being released.

This case was brought to a successful conclusion by the use of Investigative Genetic Genealogy and through the collaborative efforts of the following agencies:

• Toronto Police Service
  • Office of the Chief Coroner for Ontario
  • Ontario Forensic Pathology Service
  • Centre of Forensic Sciences
  • National Centre for Missing Persons and Unidentified Remains
  • National DNA Databank
  • RCMP Liaison Program
  • INTERPOL
  • Swiss Federal and Local Police Services
Detective Sergeant Steve Smith of the Homicide and Missing Persons Unit, Cold Case and Missing Persons, is available to speak with the media about the case and the connection to DNA testing and genealogical matches.''

''Using this new information, a follow-up investigation was conducted leading investigators to potential relatives of the woman throughout North America, most of whom traced their heritage to a specific region in Switzerland. In August 2023, members of the Toronto Police Service, with the assistance of the RCMP Liaison Program, reached out to police in Switzerland. Through continued collaboration, the investigation focused on a woman who was reported missing in Switzerland in September 2017. As the woman's death is not considered a criminal matter, the woman's identity is not being released.

The identification of Toronto Jane Doe (2017) represents the seventh case in Ontario where investigators have publicly identified an individual using technology developed by Othram. Most recently in Toronto, William Taylor was confirmed to have been at the crime scene of the murder of Kevin McBride in 1982.''

Checking Swiss media and found her missing reports and name P.N. She was 63 and from Lucerne and it was believed that she went abroad. Not sure if I can post it but since it is quite obvious and no crime involved, it may be ok?

Checking Swiss media and found her missing reports and name P.N. She was 63 and from Lucerne and it was believed that she went abroad. Not sure if I can post it but since it is quite obvious and no crime involved, it may be ok?
if its publicly posted in swiss MSM, i think thats fine. i use all languages of msm when im looking for information.

she looks in her 60's to me - I see age spots
the wrinkles above her lip are smoker's wrinkles IMO at some point she was a smoker

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back