CANADA Canada - Lindsay Buziak, 24, Victoria, BC, 2 Feb 2008

I have heard about this case over the years, just yesterday I stumbled on the up dates about the case.
Few things kept snagging me, one )was "She had been mistaken for a Informate",a friend few months before had been arrested big drug bust people thought she had informed.
2) She told her Dad she had seen something she should not have.
3) The behaviour of her boyfriend, his delay/actions when he and friend when there while Lindsay Buziah was being murder.
IMO, this whole thing speaks of a set up someone/people had a grudge/spite against Lindsay, yes she had seen something, and was worried. I worked in Motels/Hotels, high Market where clients needs come first.
, and also confess Local theater productions where I seen things/then look away,
Drugs, clients staying having partners(not Wives) sharing in their hotel room, even court trials where we had to remain silent no matter what we saw or heard. Lindsay's comment I have even said to friends because I was worried if anyone asked me I could not lie, I believe that is what Lindsay was worried about it asked how would she reply. There is a court case which disturb not only me but other staff members in what we heard and saw, Manager told us the hotel is known for Discreetion, it was Hotel Policy .
I going in a different opinon, I ,have looked at person/people with a grudge against Lindsay took the chance about the "Drugs Situation' or what Lindsay spoke to her Father gave misleading information to the other party/parties but I don't think they thought it would lead to Murder but more of her given nasty injuries/terrible fright/ ruin her career or even a nasty prank is one of the lesser opinion, thus willing to give them the information to help set up the situation, if the boyfriend/ friend was involved IMO Questionable by his actions on the night, ran up stairs expecting to see a badly beaten up Lindsay instead he found her murdered. Or the most a prank was being played When looking at this information even the up dates on the case, why I say this is, for my opinion, is boyfriend behaviour reminded me of a incident from many years ago, my friend had a boyfriend they been together for a few years, we both been away interstate for a few months, her car needed major repairs, , she was doing her best to catch up missing time she was away , he wanted catch up time ,but he insited they met after his worktime, he lived/worked in the outer suburbs, from City she had to travel by Train to the Suburb station of ,telephone him where he pick her up in his car. She was getting annoyed because he would leave her waiting at the station for over an hour or more, even when he told her he was on his way(They had a major arguement when she caught the taxi to his place(Parents House.) Even when I dropped her off once. She ended their relationship soon afterwards, when he left her waiting again at the Train Station over nearly hour when he said he was on his way and a Police Car drove up Officers were concerned as they seen her waiting for long periods at the Train Station,she explained the situation ,the Officers explained their reason for concern, while we been away there had been Massive Sexual Assaults in the Local Area ( The Offender was later arrested about eight months later) her boyfriend should had been concerned about her Welfare. My friend ended the relationship that night, he was walking out with his new girlfriend following week.
IMO looking at Lindsay boy friend and his friend,his Mother there is something not right, being late after saying they on they way ,moving the car out of sight of the house, I wish Lindsay had listened that something was not right, Although Boyfriend and Mother said they offer to help, ,IMO they are just trying to cover up after the fact.
Opinion just crossed my thoughts, is it possible the man and woman were not the Killers, but Killer was already in the house or the visitors unlocked the door to let someone in, if they were told it was a prank or something romantic and paid to do it, their job was to met and greet( which was witnessed, Lindsay texted everything is fine) while shown tour of house they could unlocked the back door, then they leave by back door where change clothes/ shoes/wigs? leaving Lindsay with unknown person not knowing what the real intention was. I doubt they would come forward now as it does sound unbelieveble yet in the past it had happened. IMO

I hope this new news creates a break in the case! I am convinced "friends of Jason" and Lindsay know more than they've stated and may need to save their own hide and maybe talk...

Also do we know if when Lindsay "saw something she shouldn't have" it was related to the Z's for sure? Could've been associates of Lindsay and the Z's.

What does any of this have to do with Lindsay’s murder? What am I missing?

Whilst his mother seems a bit… overbearing and even shifty, I have never really thought it was either the boyfriend or Matt, the prior boyfriend. I heard or read that they know the burner phone came to the area like a day or two prior and that it had spent the night at Vid’s address. I really don’t remember where that information came from, but I honestly don’t understand why they haven’t solved this if they know that much. If true, it seems like he must be in on it or at the very least know who is.
Who is vid? If the phone spent night there I want to know.

Good conversation with Jeff Buziak.
Not your typical John Lordan video. If you boil out all the ranting of her father there is very little new info for those that have followed from the beginning. That said, I understand he is frustrated with local PD. It seemed like I was 49-50 minutes into the video to get to what I thought was useful info.

The Capital Daily article referenced in the John Lordan video:

Unfortunately, I don't see any earth shattering info in the article either. It basically casts her father Jeff in a poor light.

The thing about the LISK case is the burners were used over a sustained period of time, and a pattern emerged. In most cases, people trash their burner phones (as happened in this case) and there is no chance to find a pattern.

This doesn't really add anything, but I find this whole story absolutely perplexing. In all the unsolved crime stories I've learned about, this is the only one where a couple sought out a woman with the sole intent of murdering her and nothing else.

This doesn't really add anything, but I find this whole story absolutely perplexing. In all the unsolved crime stories I've learned about, this is the only one where a couple sought out a woman with the sole intent of murdering her and nothing else.

It’s strangely elaborate. It’s hard to think of another targeted killing that had so many “long con” elements and such a protracted set up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back