GUILTY Canada - Loretta Saunders, 26, Halifax, NS, 13 February 2014 #2

from your link:

"Henneberry, who is self-represented, argued in the appeal documents that there is no direct evidence of her role in Saunders’ murder.

However, she said, she is not disputing that she was an accessory after the fact.

“Any evidence with regards to myself that can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt is accessory to murder.”

also in the article Henneberry indicates she feared for her own life ......hmmm

Looks like the judge wisely denied her appeal

"understood the charge to which she plead guilty and understood the consequences of her guilty plea,” Van den Eynden wrote in her decision, handed down June 7 in Halifax.

Van den Eynden denied the motion, saying she was satisfied that Henneberry’s comprehension and communication skills equip her to adequately present and meaningfully participate in her appeal.

She turned down Henneberry’s bid for taxpayer-funded counsel."

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/...r’-delilah-saunders-upset-over-appeal-attempt

this was published June 28 2016..........

She tried to have the hearing adjourned for three months- denied.

Court will resume at 1pm EST for her to cross-examine prosecution witnesses and hear her appeal.

Hoping that somehow, some way Loretta's sister can get a transplant and get clean too.She can do it if she gets a chance in life.imo
"We are asking that the province of Ontario waive its six-month clean policy and immediately accept Delilah as a patient in their transplant program. Delilah is 26 years old, and we already lost Loretta to something that we could not control,” Coffey told CTV Atlantic as she fought back tears.

Her mom and other family are willing to give their livers. I hope she gets this chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Her mom and other family are willing to give their livers. I hope she gets this chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Delilah might get that chance after all.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/1...ign-to-put-her-on-transplant-list_a_23309113/
However, her younger brother said Friday she was transferred from The Ottawa Hospital late Thursday to the University Health Network, where she is undergoing tests at the transplant clinic.

Garrett Saunders said his sister's condition seems to be improving, and he said doctors told him they are assessing whether her liver is showing signs of recovery.
[h=1]Delilah Saunders' Gets Her Liver Assessed After Campaign To Put Her On Transplant List[/h] [h=2]She'd originally been refused a spot because of alcohol abstinence guidelines.[/h]
12/15/2017

Published Sunday, December 24, 2017 5:30PM EST

:christmastree:https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/inuk-...l-after-struggle-with-liver-failure-1.3734829
ST. JOHN'S, N.L. - An Inuk activist from Labrador whose struggle with acute liver failure sparked a national discussion about an Ontario transplant policy is being released from hospital in what her friends and family are calling a "Christmas miracle."

Twenty-six-year-old Delilah Saunders has been discharged from Toronto General Hospital's transplant unit and is returning to Newfoundland to recover.

Saunders says she has made a "miraculous" turnaround since being diagnosed with acute liver failure about two weeks ago, and doctors say it doesn't look like she'll need a transplant in the immediate future.

She is out of the hospital and immediate danger.

I suggest in this time that she gets clean and gets on the list. Surprised a go fund me hasn't popped up yet.

You don't get special treatment because your sister lost her life. It is horrific what happened but it doesn't mean that you get things handed to you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back