CANADA - Lucas Fowler & Chynna Deese, and Leonard Dyck, all murdered, Alaska Hwy, BC, Jul 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what their user names or characters looked like on this game?

Steam isn't a single game. It has thousands of games (at least 30K games, possibly much more now.) Some games will have characters with customized appearances, some do not.

The media need to leave these people alone. I’d imagine every time an unlisted number rings through it’s tempting for the relatives to answer in case one of the boys is reaching out, ready to give himself up. Instead it’s a reporter only looking to create headlines. :(

“A woman who answered the phone at a residence listed under Schmegelsky in Wynard, Sask., declined to comment.

“I have nothing to say at this time. Can’t you just please leave us alone?” she said through tears before hanging up.

No one answered a phone number listed on Schmegelsky’s father’s Facebook page and a person who answered the phone at a McLeod residence in Port Alberni hung up....”
Northern B.C. homicides: Teen murder suspects subject of a nationwide manhunt

Ontario police issue safety warning about suspects in 3 B.C. deaths

Keith McLeod statement about his son:

"Keith McLeod said his son Kam is a “kind, considerate, caring young man” who has always “been concerned about other people’s feelings.”

“As we are trapped in our homes due to media people, we try to wrap our heads around what is happening and hope that Kam will come home to us safely so we can all get to the bottom of this story,” he said in a statement to CTV Vancouver Island on Wednesday".

EAQ8I8kWsAAKaRc.jpg

Schmegelsky's toys

L2RWJUN5XBGBXEIUTBMT2NMDZY.JPG

another military wannabe (airsoft, not real weapon)

U2FPXQMTQRE5TKG2MFEC7PQOEQ.JPG

a third image sent to another gamer

source:RCMP continue search for suspects in three B.C. slayings

Third victim tentatively identified. Working to notify next of kin
Sarah MacDonald on Twitter

Ontario Provincial Police have issued alert:
Ontario police issue safety warning about suspects in 3 B.C. deaths

They purchased $20 worth of gas at Split Lake, MB on Monday, so they definitely drove through hwy 391/280 intersection.

Let's assume RCMP will soon confirm burnt RAV4 at Gillam/Bird area belonged to the deceased bearded man.

Their trail stops Monday night, so where are they now? We don't know, but maybe RCMP or OPP will announce other confirmed sightings.

Last edited:
Although I think it's a natural inclination of humans to want those who made others suffer to suffer themselves, there's so much to be gained from situations like this ending with them being found and kept alive.

From furthering our knowledge of human psychology to expanding the knowledge and efficiency of law enforcement there is so much opportunity lost when suspects are not apprehended alive. The greatest of which is closure for the families of all those victims unfortunately involved.

I hope this ends with whoever is responsible being found and apprehended alive.

They purchased $20 worth of gas at Split Lake, MB on Monday, so they were definitely drove through hwy 391/280 intersection.

Let's assume RCMP will soon confirm burnt RAV4 at Gillam/Bird area belonged to the deceased bearded man.

Their trail stops Monday night, so where are they now? We don't know, but maybe RCMP or OPP will announce other confirmed sightings.

With the distances they've traveled $20 in gas is a drop. I wonder if the $20 was to fill a jerry can for torching their spent rides with.

Just as speculation while we wait for something more concrete from LE, is anyone on here familiar with that region of northern Manitoba near Gillam? Is it like in northern Ontario: swampy, muskeg, thick forest?

If we can accept for a moment that is the Rav4 at Fox Lake and if the two were not able to get another vehicle and fled into the woods: what are the chances they would find a cabin out there just wandering around the forest? And if they are lost or die out there, what are the chances of them ever being found? I had a relative go missing in Nova Scotia while hunting and he has never been found...and that was a relatively contained and searchable forest area.
There's not much out there. There's probably just some quad trails, a few trails used by hydro, maybe some hunting roads, rail tracks, maybe some hunting cabins. There's nowhere to go.

The media need to leave these people alone. I’d imagine every time an unlisted number rings through it’s tempting for the relatives to answer in case one of the boys is reaching out, ready to give himself up. Instead it’s a reporter only looking to create headlines. :(

“A woman who answered the phone at a residence listed under Schmegelsky in Wynard, Sask., declined to comment.

“I have nothing to say at this time. Can’t you just please leave us alone?” she said through tears before hanging up.

No one answered a phone number listed on Schmegelsky’s father’s Facebook page and a person who answered the phone at a McLeod residence in Port Alberni hung up....”
Northern B.C. homicides: Teen murder suspects subject of a nationwide manhunt
While I feel for the families they only have the actions of their children to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009