CANADA Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

I read somewhere that her rings were found on the ground. If I was being taken I would probably drop my jewelry or personal items as a signal

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, as far as Israel Keyes, I read on Wiki today that he was in custody when Madison went missing. Yes, possible re. Hwy of Tears, but from all we know thus far, including where Madison was found, it does sound to me like someone local who was at that party or visitor of local, is the perp IMO. As far as Picton, I can't recall how it all started for him. He is eligible for parole next year, horrifyingly enough!
Keyes wasn’t in custody then, he was arrested in March 2012. He killed two people in Vermont less than two weeks after Madison disappeared.

I have no reason to believe Keyes was involved in this case, I definitely don’t think he was, but he wasn’t locked up at the time.

Keyes wasn’t in custody then, he was arrested in March 2012. He killed two people in Vermont less than two weeks after Madison disappeared.

I have no reason to believe Keyes was involved in this case, I definitely don’t think he was, but he wasn’t locked up at the time.
Oh ok! No, I don't think he was involved in this case either.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed> The turquoise border is the property boundary. The body was found on the property in an area where passerby seems unlikely.

Attachments

• 1685511714815.png
    1685511714815.png
    859.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 1685511729417.png
    1685511729417.png
    230.7 KB · Views: 63
  • 1685511850532.png
    1685511850532.png
    694.5 KB · Views: 68
I read somewhere that her rings were found on the ground. If I was being taken I would probably drop my jewelry or personal items as a signal

It seems unlikely that she left voluntarily, especially given that she had been offered a ride home twice between 12:30 AM and 3 AM and she reportedly wanted to sleep in her tent next to the lake.

Tossing off her jewellery would be one way to communicate that, although she may leave without her truck, she would not leave without her jewellery.

The property where Madison's body was found looks somewhat clear-cut for logging. There are lots of buildings on the property.

Perhaps someone was on the property for business, driving down the road, when they spotted a skull? Seems unlikely, but not impossible. Is the property a commercial enterprise?

Attachments

• 1685513992777.png
    1685513992777.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 59
  • 1685514297980.png
    1685514297980.png
    893.5 KB · Views: 58
  • 1685514572121.png
    1685514572121.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 58
The property where Madison's body was found looks somewhat clear-cut for logging. There are lots of buildings on the property.

Perhaps someone was on the property for business, driving down the road, when they spotted a skull? Seems unlikely, but not impossible. Is the property a commercial enterprise?

I noticed that too when looking at Google earth. My first impression was "what a messy property". It looked like a dumpy property covered in broken- down cars and other junk. But the photo is too blurry to definitively know

From what I recall, her friend who left her there found the rings in the morning but didn't think anything was amiss and DID NOT CHECK to see if she was in tent either.

It might just be me but I still feel uneasy about the friend (who left her there) and the guy she hooked up with that night.
The friend returns in the morning, finds her rings scattered, but does NOT look in the tent? Doesn't think anything is amiss so calls no one??
I think I read that she passed a poly but that really means very little to me.

It seems unlikely that she left voluntarily, especially given that she had been offered a ride home twice between 12:30 AM and 3 AM and she reportedly wanted to sleep in her tent next to the lake.

Tossing off her jewellery would be one way to communicate that, although she may leave without her truck, she would not leave without her jewellery.
Given she was said to be sober and had her truck, my thoughts are she either left on her own will with perhaps someone she'd met online and "trusted", or someone had her a gun point so no visible signs of struggle were seen as she complied in hopes of surviving.

I thought the rings thrown on the ground were suspicious as well, but her mom said that was very characteristic of Maddy, so it's hard to say.

It might just be me but I still feel uneasy about the friend (who left her there) and the guy she hooked up with that night.
The friend returns in the morning, finds her rings scattered, but does NOT look in the tent? Doesn't think anything is amiss so calls no one??
In the 48hrs interview, when asked how she did on the polygraph test, Jordi answers "I aced it!" With a smile, then again whispers while smiling "I aced it". There are a lot of things that don't make much sense with Jordi's story and actions, but she also was young and we all react to live situations oddly at times, especially when they're unexpected and/or we're under the influence. Her interviews may seem odd simply because she was carrying the burden of being a lousy friend who the world now deemed partially at fault for Maddy's disappearance.

when I was 19 i worked at a store where someone was stealing and we all had to taken quizzes given by the police, and even though I was innocent I felt so terrified I'd answer something "wrong" and end up failing the test. So I can understand Jordi's relief and joy in "acing" a polygraph whem innocent. I also think it's super weird though.

I read her friend did look in the tent and seen her stuff pushed to the side. Strange she didn’t tell anyone, maybe she was late for work or something. But you would think she would text her friends or something asking if they seen her

Snipped...
...“This awful news will now move the police investigation in a new direction, as they have a positive line of inquiry to follow. I have no doubt that the police will be working hard to discover how Maddy arrived at the location she was found and ultimately what her cause of death was.”

Scouller said it is important that people don’t jump to conclusions and allow the RCMP to conduct their investigation and trust “that in the fullness of time, once facts have been established, this information will come out into the public domain.”

...“I have full confidence in the work of the RCMP and I shall eagerly await their findings as I follow the developments in the case. I ask once again to please contact the RCMP and tell them any piece of information, no matter how small. You could hold the key to solving this case.”

Scouller asked that the Scott family’s privacy be respected at this time but if anyone has any information about Scott’s disappearance and her death, to please contact the RCMP on Tipline 778-290-5291 or 877-543-4822.

ETA: snip

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog