CANADA Canada - Madison Scott, 20, Vanderhoof, BC, 27 May 2011

Thank you for help with reading the 48 hours screenshots. Updated ...

Who is Fro, or am I reading that incorrectly?

"Jack says Blacks Quads roaring around when he arrived."

"Confirm Quad in C. Black Truck R. Allmen says
Confirm Megan Pritchard - tree planter at Co-op Gas
said someone or that knows what happened
Cheri Quinlan heard about this story.
R. Allmen said Jordanne (Balduc) still there at 2:45

"Jack says
Fro is like a brother + Fro told him he and Blacks last to leave And Fro Thought everyone was getting trucks to leave at same time."]/INDENT]​
It sounds to me like Fro left, and is unsure whether the Blacks left. Like he assumed everyone was leaving.

I'm not sure who Fro is. Could be Loren Frost, who is also on the list? My best guess.

In the documentary, they show a quick flash of a Facebook event entitled "Fro's birthday", which is hosted by Garrett Kristensen (sp?).
It appears 'Fro' is GK, and he created the Facebook post for his own birthday party.

Attachments

• Fro.JPG
    Fro.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 54
My condolences to Madison Scott's family & loved ones. The 48 Hours episode on her case, as well as Highway of Tears, always stuck with me. Hope police are able to determine exactly what happened and hold anyone responsible to account.

Over two thousand gather in Vanderhoof to mourn Madison Scott - My Prince George Now

"The town’s population of around 4,500 have seen her missing posters every day for over a decade. Tonight (Saturday), Vanderhoof packed the Nechako Valley Secondary School track with over 2,000 people mourning Madison.

The vigil included speeches from Vanderhoof mayor Kevin Moutray, family friend Julie Hodson, and Mark Durupt, followed by candle-lit and drum filled lap around the school’s track and a moment of silence."

"The vigil was put on by the Nechako North Stars Senior AA Hockey Team. They said Maddy was a big hockey fan, and many people wore jerseys as a way to show their support."

According the Canadian True Crime Podcast ( ‎Canadian True Crime: 80 The Disappearance of Madison Scott op Apple Podcasts ) based on information from the Scott family Jordy left around 1 am with her new boyfriend 'Tyler'. (at 15:00 in the podcast) Strange that this 'suspect' said Jordy was still there at 2:45 am which is almost till the party ended......
The podcast + The 48hrs interview provokes a lot of good questions and brings to light many gaps and things that don't make sense. When watching Jordi's segments, I didn't know what to make of her since I don't personally know her, and she was very young and obviously nervous.. most people act "odd" when nervous. When I was 19 I worked a job where an employee was stealing large sums of money, and a police investigation was done where we were all questioned and tested. I was innocent, but terrified I'd answer "wrong" or say something in a way that made me look or sound guilty. I felt tremendous relief when I learned I was cleared, I felt like I passed the test. I share this because many people get hung up on Jordi saying she "aced" the polygraph test. While it's a weird thing to say outloud, I very much understand the thought, and wonder if her nerves are what caused her to speak it out loud.

Tldl; Jordi released a statement in 2012 which addresses her conduct in the 48hr Interview as well as tineline and narrative issues regarding Maddy's disappearance. I've attached screenshots. Not defending her, just believe it's important to have all facets to examine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230604_090322_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604_090322_Samsung Internet.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot_20230604_090330_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604_090330_Samsung Internet.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot_20230604_090337_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604_090337_Samsung Internet.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 98
The podcast + The 48hrs interview provokes a lot of good questions and brings to light many gaps and things that don't make sense. When watching Jordi's segments, I didn't know what to make of her since I don't personally know her, and she was very young and obviously nervous.. most people act "odd" when nervous. When I was 19 I worked a job where an employee was stealing large sums of money, and a police investigation was done where we were all questioned and tested. I was innocent, but terrified I'd answer "wrong" or say something in a way that made me look or sound guilty. I felt tremendous relief when I learned I was cleared, I felt like I passed the test. I share this because many people get hung up on Jordi saying she "aced" the polygraph test. While it's a weird thing to say outloud, I very much understand the thought, and wonder if her nerves are what caused her to speak it out loud.

Tldl; Jordi released a statement in 2012 which addresses her conduct in the 48hr Interview as well as tineline and narrative issues regarding Maddy's disappearance. I've attached screenshots. Not defending her, just believe it's important to have all facets to examine.
I always felt sorry for Jordy, she got so much crap after 48 Hours. Probably traumatized for life.... and on top of that being seen by many as the main suspect. Must be a big relief for her as well now Maddy finally is found.

If true and IF involved, then RCMP really screwed up many years ago relying to much on their 'polygraphs'...... (I just can't stand that part in the documentary...)

And looks like they both left at 2:50, that was when the party ended.... I'm surprised we haven't heard about an arrest yet.
my gut feeling is, the cops lied about everyone passing a polygraph, and also lied about not suspecting anyone at the party.

I always felt sorry for Jordy, she got so much crap after 48 Hours. Probably traumatized for life.... and on top of that being seen by many as the main suspect. Must be a big relief for her as well now Maddy finally is found.
except, theres a difference in when she said she left, and when others said she left.

also interesting that there is no arrive/leave times for GK and a red X.... my gut says something happened to maddy at the end of that party, not between 4-8am. the red x's were there when it happened. total speculation on my part. i think the incident with maddy is why the handful of people who were still there left.

RIP Maddy. I was 14 when she went missing, and although I didn't grow up in Northern BC my grandpa was born in Vanderhoof and I still have family in the area. I also grew up with Maddy's first cousin, so Maddy's picture was all over my town growing up and to this day. So I really grew up with this case weighing on me, and what happened to Maddy was told as a cautionary tale for us girls when it came to camping/bush parties/looking out for each other. Because Maddy was adamant she wanted to stay when Jordy was leaving because of being hurt, and because Jordy left her alone. That could have been me, I definitely would have told my friends to just go on while I stayed by myself. I just joined Websleuths to comment on here because I am just so relieved for the family that there is a break in the case and Maddy can be laid to rest.

I also feel so bad for Jordy. I really don't think she had anything to do with it at all, she just had a lapse in common sense (when she was likely super hungover and injured if not still drunk from the night before) at a very young age. I also feel for her with the supposedly odd behaviour, because I know I tend to be a nervous laugher and smiler and I know it doesn't always come across as being nervous, it seems like I'm just laughing at something serious.

To contribute to the discussion of the marker Xs, there's a possibility that the last people at the party are marked for interest on the board not just because they were possibly involved, but because maybe they could have directed someone else to where Maddy was alone, even without meaning to. Even if they are totally innocent, there's a good chance one of them could be linked to whoever isn't innocent. If someone who wasn't there asked one of them what was going on at the party, someone could have innocently mentioned "oh we're all on our way home now and Maddy is camping." So it doesn't necessarily have to be one of those people, but they're some of the last people to see her alive so they are very important witnesses.

what's interesting about this is, its stated its until 11pm, 3 hours long.... no indication anyone was supposed to camp out.
This is normal though in small town BC. I was going to bush parties regularly in another small BC town at the time Madi went missing and it was exactly how we set up our parties on Facebook. Usually they would have a creative name that the organizers would pick, but the hours didn't really matter. People would often show up way earlier in the evening to get the fire started and maybe have hot dogs and things. And even if it wasn't indicated as a camping party, we would set up in spots like Hogsback Lake that had areas for camping. So sometimes people would bring a tent rather than drive drunk or try to find a ride. And, because the events would be public, sometimes people you didn't know would show up. Like from out of town even. Bush parties are really free flowing and there's not often a real organization to things, it's just people hanging out around a bonfire. I don't see anything weird with the party times or anything, this page looks really familiar to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back